Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28m 28 minutes ago

On way up to #jodiarias courtroom now. See ya in a few.

David Lohr ‏@David_Lohr 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ

Seated inside the courtroom waiting for the proceedings to start

Dr Horn (hubba-hubba) will be on the stand today. I'm sure he'll make an impression on the female jurors. He certainly did on me (and many, many other women who followed the last session). Sorry but sometimes you just have to swim in the shallow end of the pool, even amid a horrific, brutal case. Dr. Horn's hotness will not be denied!

I hope one of the courtroom tweeters will post a pic of him on the stand today. :)

Dr. Horn is dreamboaty, but iirc he made a significant error/omission in his report that only a savvy juror's question allowed JM to "fix" before Wilmott got her chance to exploit it. Anyone else remember that? I think it was during the rebuttal phase, not during his testimony in JM's case in chief.

I can help post tweets today!
I'll post from Nancy, Troy, Monica and Eric.

I can post Nancy or Monica. I have them on notification so I can have them up very quickly, if you need help.

@TrialDiariesJ: Tanisha and Harold have arrived #JodiArias

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision now17 seconds ago
Travis Alexander's sister, Tanisha, and brother-in-law, Harold, just arrived in the courtroom. #JodiArias

Dr. Horn is dreamboaty, but iirc he made a significant error/omission in his report that only a savvy juror's question allowed JM to "fix" before Wilmott got her chance to exploit it. Anyone else remember that?

It was a typo and if that juror hadn't caught it I don't think Willmott would have found it.

I can post Nancy or Monica. I have them on notification so I can have them up very quickly, if you need help.

I got them. I'm following all of them on Twitter. Take a break lady! :p We have plenty of days to do this.

Hanging out with my peeps . . .

I keep wishing we could at least have audio with one video clip of Dr. Dreamy . . . .

Isn't the defense going to try to prevent Dr. Horn's testimony today? :floorlaugh:

I am firmly convinced that Arias finds it downright pleasurable to hurt others. It doesn't take a very smart person to figure out how to do that. Human nature and emotions are quite predictable. From the way that she murdered Travis to her actions post-murder (sending his grandma flowers and a 20+ page letter), to the false allegations, peeking at the crime scene photos, the post-verdict interviews...to everything. Never have I seen such a manipulative and vindictive person in all my life.

It was a typo and if that juror hadn't caught it I don't think Willmott would have found it.

I seem to remember Wilmott salivating in anticipation, then crestfallen and flustered as JM crushed her hopes. But there's so much I've forgotten that the little I think I remember is certainly questionable. One indelible memory is the incessant and incredibly lengthy side-bars the judge allowed. I hope this phase doesn't allow those shenanigans.

Good Morning to all the lurkers! Shout out to the guests who have been following along - come join us! This is probably the most comprehensive site for information on this case and we have loyal WS members providing up to the minute tweets from the court room.

I seem to remember Wilmott salivating in anticipation, then crestfallen and flustered as JM crushed her hopes. But there's so much I've forgotten that the little I think I remember is certainly questionable.

Not really. Willmott had not even noticed it until the juror did. Once that question came up she was quite giddy to notice it and have the opportunity, of course. But if she'd noticed it sooner it would have come up bedore either on cross or in defense CIC.

I hope JM and Nurmi take it easy today and don't let things get too heated.

@NancyGraceHLN: Family members of Travis Alexander have slowly started to fill the courtroom. #JodiArias

That reminds me of Willmott and Nurmi paging through those magazines for quite a while and didn't seem to "get" the message!

Heh-heh: All day yesterday and today I've been surreptitiously following the trial while at work, and just now I was talking to one of our secretaries and I noticed on her monitor that she is also following the trial (on HuffPo, I think). I didn't say anything, but it sure makes me feel less guilty for my sneaking a peak here about every hour or so. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24