Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Drew, HLN, more misinformation as a contributor states Jodi's sister never appeared in court during the last trial. No one corrects her. Have any of these people watched more than news summaries? Infuriating. :gaah::gaah:

@monicalindstrom: Call me crazy, but a sexually active woman carrying condoms or other birth control just indicates intelligence @TrialDiariesJ #JodiArias

Aahhh....But as a single Mormon, you'd have to be crazy to be sexually active and carrying that stuff around, or else maybe lying that you didn't know sex was prohibited for Mormons? Both? Teehee: that cop slammed her big time.

From this article, this is rich: ”We have also tracked down another ex-boyfriend, Ryan Burns, who told us: “Ten hours after Jodi killed Travis, she drove straight to see me.“She called me along the way, laughing and giggling about getting lost.

Yup, That was also on Nancy Grace tonight or was it Dr Drew? Poor, poor mentally ill girl just doesn't know when to keep her pants zippered.

hey y'all, new here. Been lurking the last few days.. this whole re-trial makes me sick for Travis' family. Jodi just keeps hurting them over and over and over again.. I don't see how his sisters haven't tried to murder HER yet. If I was in their position right now.. well, I'd be in a jail cell. I don't think that blaming a victim should be allowed unless there is absolutely proof. He's not here to defend himself.

Not sure if anyone has asked this, but why do y'all think she cut her hair? To maybe look younger and weak and vulnerable? Usually when people cut a significant amount of length off their hair, they look younger.

From this article, this is rich: ”We have also tracked down another ex-boyfriend, Ryan Burns, who told us: “Ten hours after Jodi killed Travis, she drove straight to see me.“She called me along the way, laughing and giggling about getting lost.

she is seriously twisted to be able to commit such a nasty murder then act like nothing happened, or not even be bothered by it.

hey y'all, new here. Been lurking the last few days.. this whole re-trial makes me sick for Travis' family. Jodi just keeps hurting them over and over and over again.. I don't see how his sisters haven't tried to murder HER yet. If I was in their position right now.. well, I'd be in a jail cell. I don't think that blaming a victim should be allowed unless there is absolutely proof. He's not here to defend himself.

Not sure if anyone has asked this, but why do y'all think she cut her hair? To maybe look younger and weak and vulnerable? Usually when people cut a significant amount of length off their hair, they look younger.
Welcome! She also cut it off to donate it as a mitigating factor. Like that makes up for brutally killing him!

she is seriously twisted to be able to commit such a nasty murder then act like nothing happened, or not even be bothered by it.

I know, isn't that sick the mindset, "I just killed him, I know, I'll say I got lost".

Welcome! She also cut it off to donate it as a mitigating factor. Like that makes up for brutally killing him!

I'm sorry but I would not want hair that belonged to a convicted killer. nope, no way. don't care about the circumstances.

Welcome, itz! She tells us in her allocution that she periodically cuts her hair so as to donate it to Locks of Love. She may be trying to conform to the notion she put out there. You're right though, shorter hair takes years off.

I know, isn't that sick the mindset, "I just killed him, I know, I'll say I got lost".

Absolutely! I have nightmares about it (I googled the crime scene photos one night.. yeeeeeeah, never again, LOL).. I don't see how she isn't tortured by it. Losing someone close to me tortures me and they weren't even murdered! I'm also glad that cameras are not allowed in this time around. While it's sad for us not to see what's going on live, it's bad for Jodi because she's not being seen on TV as the famous person she thinks she is.

Welcome, itz! She tells us in her allocution that she periodically cuts her hair so as to donate it to Locks of Love. She may be trying to conform to the notion she put out there. You're right though, shorter hair takes years off.

She just flat out makes me sick. Let's say she was abused (no evidence to support it, whatsoever), still doesn't give her the right to kill him, especially with how violent the killing was. Has she ever been in public population in jail? I think if not, she should be. Let someone do to her what she did to Travis.

And thank you for the welcomes! :) If I post out of place or something, please let me know as I've never posted on a forum before.

Absolutely! I have nightmares about it (I googled the crime scene photos one night.. yeeeeeeah, never again, LOL).. I don't see how she isn't tortured by it. Losing someone close to me tortures me and they weren't even murdered! I'm also glad that cameras are not allowed in this time around. While it's sad for us not to see what's going on live, it's bad for Jodi because she's not being seen on TV as the famous person she thinks she is.
True, the other upside is that we don't have to see the gross photos.

Yes.. those were so hard to see during the last trial. Poor, poor Travis. I get so torn between DP and LWOP in this case. If she does not get the DP, whether it's by the jury or judge, she will get LWOP. There is no way with how violent this crime was that she will ever be allowed to walk the streets again. While I think she deserves to die for what she did.. that's the easy way out on her part. What I think should happen though is she needs to not be allowed any visitors. No interaction with anyone but the guards. No one paying attention to her would be the worst punishment for her.

But hearing about the gruesome stabbings and the depth and length and locations was just as gruesome as seeing them. I was even more horrified today than the last trial they were presented and the poor Alexanders had to sit and relive this again. Sigh!! I pray they stay strong through this and justice comes there way and for Travis.

Yes.. those were so hard to see during the last trial. Poor, poor Travis. I get so torn between DP and LWOP in this case. If she does not get the DP, whether it's by the jury or judge, she will get LWOP. There is no way with how violent this crime was that she will ever be allowed to walk the streets again. While I think she deserves to die for what she did.. that's the easy way out on her part. What I think should happen though is she needs to not be allowed any visitors. No interaction with anyone but the guards. No one paying attention to her would be the worst punishment for her.
Think I heard on Death Row, she'd be on lockdown (solitary) 23 hours/day. That works for me.

But hearing about the gruesome stabbings and the depth and length and locations was just as gruesome as seeing them. I was even more horrified today than the last trial they were presented and the poor Alexanders had to sit and relive this again. Sigh!! I pray they stay strong through this and justice comes there way and fir Travis.

There's just so much detail that you can actually see it without seeing pictures. :(

But hearing about the gruesome stabbings and the depth and length and locations was just as gruesome as seeing them. I was even more horrified today than the last trial they were presented and the poor Alexanders had to sit and relive this again. Sigh!! I pray they stay strong through this and justice comes there way and fir Travis.
I am glad Juan is removing any shock value Nurmi would have had in presenting them and Jodi would have delighted in, but the sex tape is still coming. I'm dreading hearing that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann