Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Looks like Nurmi is surfing Twitter and Juan is going through his files #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is gearing up Dan Freeman's testimony...this time it's him crossing #jodiairas #3tvarias

Thanks to KCL Nurmi is now reviewing Hope4More's Pedo timeline on twitter. :D

Good Morning Folks!! :seeya:

The sexual expert witness does not want to discuss the sexual aspect of the the relationship, but only the dynamics of it:thinking:. What is she talking about?? Dynamics of this relationship is of a sexual nature and the crux of matter as DT is hell bent on making Travis appear as a sexual deviant. pfffft. . . . :sigh: :pullhair:

Someone has to maintain focus! We've established all the sex stuff, we don't need to focus on that anymore! Dr. Bonkers, Esq. to the rescue!!! :dance:

LAZY is word for why JA didn't get her GED...She presented herself to TA as a budding entrepreneur and than didn't do a damn thing--I think this also bugged the heck out of TA...He really had no respect for "do-nothings".

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

I feel a bit light headed this morning. I think I got the sars or the ebola from @CarolynSungCNN. Thanks a bunch C! #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

Video of Daniel Freeman will be played on the big screen it looks like. Juan and bailiff are loadin' er up. #JodiArias

Now I kinda want to see Nurmi's polka dot jacket.

Hello to all the guests and lurkers! Come join us in the conversation!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Def only played Daniel Freeman's direct testimony (video) from murder trial. Looks like Juan will play the Cross today. #JodiArias

LAZY is word for why JA didn't get her GED...She presented herself to TA as a budding entrepreneur and than didn't do a damn thing--I think this also bugged the heck out of TA...He really had no respect for "do-nothings".

She's lazy unless it has to do with stalking, tire slashing, computer hacking, murder driving, girlfriend harassing, grinding and sex talk--on those she's pretty motivated.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

I hear a ton of laughter coming from the room where the TA crew is. #JodiArias

:great:

ETA: Sorry -- I hit the wrong smiley and replaced it !

:seeya: Re-Posting this : I hit the wrong smiley but have replaced it !!!

:grouphug: For the Alexander's !!!

Dr. F is not the most poorly prepared expert I've seen, but she comes close. I don't understand why the DT doesn't anticipate how things are likely to go over with the jury. Maybe because they only need to snag one juror?

BBM - Do you think they have gone all in on hoping they can convince that one older woman on the jury to feel sorry for Dr F or for JA and don't care whether the other 11 would be ready to carry out a firing squad themselves? That's the only thing I can fathom, because in general I don't see how the average person wouldn't be ready to vote DP now even if they never really imagined doing that coming in.

They won't impact anyone outside of this particular trial. No one is going to cite either "expert" as a reason to treat women in a different way than before. Neither one has done a thing to feminism. They're trying to slime this one guy, the victim. But it's not working IMO.

Yes, but I'm only trying to fathom where they're coming from. They have careers and lives outside of the trial, and I expect they apply their biases there as well. I don't think they would proffer these views in the trial if it was radically different from what they proffer outside of it.

@TrialDiariesJ: Wow even #jodiarias looks dressed up today in a Khaki blazer and white blouse #3tvarias

Are we in for an entire 5 hours of trial today? (ie: 2:15 hrs in morning and 2:45 in afternoon)

From WAT:

I spot a mullet!!! They never cease to amaze me. #JodiArias

From DGC: Ah ... and we know who that is !

From WAT:

I hear a ton of laughter coming from the room where the TA crew is. #JodiArias

:great:

ETA: Sorry -- I hit the wrong smiley and replaced it !

Watch the judge admonish them for laughing.

Or Nurmi will file for a mistrial 'cause they laughed and it was reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lola21