Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a good read before we start today.

The official Petition for Review to Arizona Supreme Court regarding secret testimony

Specifically the petition is saying, to the Supreme Court, 'We are sad that the Court of Appeals ignored us. Jodi’s rights are more important than the Constitutional rights of the tax payers that are footing her bills right now.

read article here
http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...tion-secret-defense-looking-shadier-every-day

Re-watching JM with the Geff via the video on your link reminded me of the good ol' transparent trial days.

Malingering and secondary gain -- if those terms don't describe JA's test-taking practice and motivation, I don't know what does.

oh boy...:facepalm:
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Judge Stephens ordered no camera today in the #JodiArias trial. Bad hurrr day for Jodi?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 9m9 minutes ago
Fwiw our lawyer tells me the argument this morning will probably be continued bc the Supreme Court hasn't ruled on #jodiarias stay motion

Fwiw our lawyer tells me the argument this morning will probably be continued bc the Supreme Court hasn't ruled on #jodiarias stay motion

Sigh!

Judge Stephens ordered no camera today in the #JodiArias trial. Bad hurrr day for Jodi?

Perfect. No cameras allowed for a hearing about secrecy.

WOW! It feels good to watch Juan Martinez again, to hear his voice! Exaggeration/Lie.

Good morning! Have an appointment at the exact time court to start. :(. But will be checking in later to read all your good posts. Hopefully, we will get some good news. Or.....no trial until Monday.

Azlawyer, I like that you think a verdict will come by 2/15/2015. Sounds good to me! Don't know how it is possible but I am hoping.

2/5, not 2/15! Law of Attraction! Stay positive! :floorlaugh:

No media hearing. Computer hearing or jury waved home again? Heaven forbid an actual witness testifies today.

:seeya: Morning Y'all !

:drumroll: Wow ... there will be court today.

Just saw a tweet from WAT:

WildAboutTrial @ WildAbout Trial - 9 min

Judge Stephens ordered no camera today in the #JodiArias trial.

Bad hurrr day for Jodi?

:gaah: So WHAT are they hiding ?

No media hearing.
No cameras.
Does that mean Sue DN will be on the stand - secret witness #2?

We can't have people see her in stripes - they might think she's a convicted murderer or something!

Wait, She can just order no cameras at whim? I thought the order was that it was to be filmed but only played after trial was over?

This whole case is irritating.

I hate saying this but I wish she had been sentenced to LWOP after the last trial. This is getting more ridiculous by the day. I'll hold on for another month. I have a wonderful vacation coming up in February so I will be far away from the internet for a good three weeks. And, to be honest, if I come back to the same usual drama then I'll have to let go and just watch the verdict. I'd like to believe that I'm dedicated but these delays and absurdities are terribly disheartening.

That's the calculated stratagem.

If they can't wear out the Prosecution, perhaps they can wear out the family.

If they can't wear out the family, perhaps they can wear out the jury.

If they can't wear out the jury, perhaps they can wear out the judge.

Wait, She can just order no cameras at whim? I thought the order was that it was to be filmed but only played after trial was over?

This whole case is irritating.

Hopefully she is only talking about the still camera. If Arias is in stripes, then no real trial today?

Perfect. No cameras allowed for a hearing about secrecy.

h1A8A90DF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member