REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are so right on here. If anything, the very thing that KC did for her mother's wishes, would have probably saved Caylee's life. Had Caylee's Father been included he could have done many things.
1) objected to no pre-natal care (ie: neglect)
2) taken Caylee for weekend visits (giving KC those infamous nights out)
3) he would have had say in Caylee's upbringing
4) GA& CA would have no rights to Caylee but the bio-Dad would
5) petitioned for custody of Caylee once he began seeing KC's partying pics
6) the whole A family would have oversite over how Caylee was being raised
7) Caylee would have had a Daddy to turn to, to love her, to protect her, to keep her safe.
8) All of KC's lies would have been exposed (ie: no job, taxes, child support, no nanny, no playing with other children her age, partying with all the "boys", etc).

Naming of the father would have taken away all of CA's control over Caylee, and we all know that KC had power over CA, but a Father could have power over all of them through his rights to his child.

All of these things that you listed pertain to a man that wanted to be a father. We just don't know how involved this person would have wanted to be in Caylee's life. Some men would have run for the hills and not wanted any of the responsibilities that come with being a parent.

All of these things that you listed pertain to a man that wanted to be a father. We just don't know how involved this person would have wanted to be in Caylee's life. Some men would have run for the hills and not wanted any of the responsibilities that come with being a parent.

You're absolutely right. But shouldn't the man be given the choice to act like a man or run like a boy? Caylee's father never had that chance because Casey and Cindy didn't want him to have it. All he was to them was the lucky sperm donor that gave them Caylee. That's just not right to me to exclude him because he might not want to be a good father. Casey never wanted to be a good mother and she kept Caylee!

But I'm sure that's part of what Cindy used to convince Casey. Don't tell me who the father is because he probably doesn't want to be a father anyway. We know the kind guys you date, and surely, he'd run for the hills.

A good Father to Caylee is the very thing CA and KC did not want. Just look at JG - who did everything in his power to be a good Father to Caylee and he was tossed aside for that very reason, and I might add thrown under the bus by these same 2 "characters" (if I can borrow a word from Joypath).

I think you are so right on here. If anything, the very thing that KC did for her mother's wishes, would have probably saved Caylee's life. Had Caylee's Father been included he could have done many things.
7) Caylee would have had a Daddy to turn to, to love her, to protect her, to keep her safe.
8) All of KC's lies would have been exposed (ie: no job, taxes, child support, no nanny, no playing with other children her age, partying with all the "boys", etc).

Naming of the father would have taken away all of CA's control over Caylee, and we all know that KC had power over CA, but a Father could have power over all of them through his rights to his child.

And there is another set of grandparents that didn't get to know Caylee was THEIRS TOO! A whole 'nother family.:tsktsk:
moo

True, that is part of the boy population but we just don't know if it was a "boy" or a "man". :shrug:
It's just all around s a d !
moo:cow:

I think she was such a Ho Ho that she don't Know Know. In all seriousness though I think for one, if Cindy believed for one second that the father was really this Eric or Jesus (pick the name that fits.) or whatever he poor guys name was that she claimed died in a car wreck, she would have had Casey at the SSA office so fast getting death benefits it would have made her head spin. I seriously doubt we will ever know who the father is. that is a shame to. He had rights. Casey may never have even told the poor fella.

After all Casey never told Brandon Snow she was (cough, cough) carrying his child until what a yr after the suppose miscarriage. I am sure the are several men wondering right now if Caylee was their baby.

Not to mention they took away Caylee's right to have her own father in her life. CA and ICA decided all that for her- as far as they are concerned GA was pretty much just the handyman around the house, so they see fathers as pretty unnecessary...

I think she was such a Ho Ho that she don't Know Know. In all seriousness though I think for one, if Cindy believed for one second that the father was really this Eric or Jesus (pick the name that fits.) or whatever he poor guys name was that she claimed died in a car wreck, she would have had Casey at the SSA office so fast getting death benefits it would have made her head spin. I seriously doubt we will ever know who the father is. that is a shame to. He had rights. Casey may never have even told the poor fella.

After all Casey never told Brandon Snow she was (cough, cough) carrying his child until what a yr after the suppose miscarriage. I am sure the are several men wondering right now if Caylee was their baby.

Welcome Weemom!!!

I would agree that KC could have petitioned for SSA if the child's Father really did pass away. Only problem with this is:
1) She would have to prove paternity to apply for benefits.
2) She would have to share the child with the Father of the Baby (FOB) Family - which she was just too self-absorbed to do. (Seeing someone getting more attention than she was).
3) CA and KC would have to account for the baby's financial welfare (ie: protective payee for Caylee's benefits with possiblity of oversight by SSA)
4) KC knew all along Caylee's Father wasn't Eric who passed away - it just was an excuse to never have to admit her pregnancy/birth to the Father. This is in keeping with never having to admit she didn't graduate, got fired, never had a Nanny, never really going to move out from GA & CA, has no job and no Money so she stole from everyone around her, etc.
5) KC would never have to have a parental relationship with the real Father.
6) The A's would never have to share their Precious Child with anyone else.

Some posters say the identity of the father doesn't matter...but I am certain it does matter to the SA...because it competes the picture and provides motive. Can you imagine the audacity of the Anthonys to lie about who the father is?? (yeah..nevermind). But, this is not 1947 (when my out-of-wedlock brother was born and my Mother had to leave the town she grew up in). In these modern times it would be easy enough for Cindy and/or Casey to own up to investigators that they "didn't know" who the Dad is. Instead, they are very much invested in this fabrication of the boy who died. How dramatic and romantic!

The reason who the father is important is because "not knowing" who the father is likely fueled Casey's resentment and hatred of Caylee.
All that said, I still have a strong feeling that Casey does know (but she obviously doesn't like/love the father!)

A good Father to Caylee is the very thing CA and KC did not want. Just look at JG - who did everything in his power to be a good Father to Caylee and he was tossed aside for that very reason, and I might add thrown under the bus by these same 2 "characters" (if I can borrow a word from Joypath).

Respectfully Quoted wenwe :)

I do not have strong feelings or opinions on this subject of who the father is and I have zero knowledge or understanding about whether this should or would be part of the trial. I have read the thread and everyone makes good points, imo.

But what you said about Casey not wanting a good father for Caylee, yeah that hit me as truth. She saw how much Jesse loved Caylee...and she was outta there! Casey said, "Jesse loved Caylee more than he loved me." She is so selfish. Just a selfish machine!

Tony may have told her he didn't want girls but that is not why Casey killed Caylee, imo. Especially, in light of thinking of it this way. If Casey left Jesse because he loved Caylee "more than her"-I don't think she would kill Caylee because Tony didn't.

ICA is just selfish. I am getting that more and more. It is just all about her. It is very difficult and has been very difficult for me to wrap my head around because frankly, I am not a selfish person. I am far from perfect but being selfish is not one of my issues.

When ICA was with Jesse, she sees Caylee getting attention she wants, so she makes sure Caylee can't be around Jesse anymore. Then when ICA is with Tony, and it seems(in her own mind)that Caylee is getting in the way or might be getting in the way of that(and anything else she has planned for her bella vita)and so Casey got rid of Caylee.

It was all coming down on ICA, she had told her current friends so many lies-the big one being to AH(plus she had stolen from her)about them moving into the Anthony's home-she had told her mom she was taking Caylee to bond but Casey was planning her escape from her life. Killing Caylee was to her, imo-exactly what she wrote in the diary of days...

something that had been hindering her for almost three years. Casey had taken all the help and material goods she received from having Caylee(the attention)and as others have pointed out: that was over now. Now Caylee was becoming a fully formed ego(her own person)and Casey had to move on-and fast. Cindy was not putting up with letting Casey run the roost anymore.

FWIW, IIRC: Annie Dowling(maybe?)said that Casey said the father was a guy that had come to work at Universal for the summer. The guy had a girlfriend and they had reconciled so Casey didn't do anything about it. Sorry I don't remember which interview it was but someone also said that Casey had discussions about the father, saying he had other children and that Caylee should be able to meet her siblings. If I am working on creative writing here, somebody correct me. Please! TIA.

:waiting: for the trial. 13 Weeks... :sigh:

:twocents:

Not to mention they took away Caylee's right to have her own father in her life. CA and ICA decided all that for her- as far as they are concerned GA was pretty much just the handyman around the house, so they see fathers as pretty unnecessary...

:twocents: Which leaves LEE Alexander Anthony in the "envious" role of a glorified spermatozoa donor to the "cloned :blowkiss: :)sick: ) Anthony female to-be", Mallory:silenced:! OOPS, OR ANY FEMALE! (my bias toward monogamy is showing! :couch: ) Maybe his :dance:"swimmers" :dance:are smarter than the rest of his DNA pool participants and they take the "slow boat" to the fallopian tube! :whiteflag:

Welcome Weemom!!!

I would agree that KC could have petitioned for SSA if the child's Father really did pass away. Only problem with this is:
1) She would have to prove paternity to apply for benefits.
2) She would have to share the child with the Father of the Baby (FOB) Family - which she was just too self-absorbed to do. (Seeing someone getting more attention than she was).
3) CA and KC would have to account for the baby's financial welfare (ie: protective payee for Caylee's benefits with possiblity of oversight by SSA)
4) KC knew all along Caylee's Father wasn't Eric who passed away - it just was an excuse to never have to admit her pregnancy/birth to the Father. This is in keeping with never having to admit she didn't graduate, got fired, never had a Nanny, never really going to move out from GA & CA, has no job and no Money so she stole from everyone around her, etc.
5) KC would never have to have a parental relationship with the real Father.
6) The A's would never have to share their Precious Child with anyone else.

I agree with your whole post, but in especially re. the bold - *ding* *ding* *ding* zactly!

I do not believe this, but for the sake of argument - Even IF Casey knew who the father is and told Cindy, there is no way Cindy would want the father involved. She wanted to control that, too. Even before she was born, Caylee was considered just another possession of the Anthonys.

I've always felt there was more to the story... a reason CA and GA made a beeline to an attorney to draw up guardianship papers should anything ever happen to Casey. Don't get me wrong, I realize this is done everyday and, legally, was a wise choice. However, if something had happened to Casey (before Caylee's demise) and if Caylee's father was alive and decided he wanted custody, those papers wouldn't have been worth the ink use to print them. I think those papers maybe gave CA a false sense of security. Because if the father decided to come forward and could prove paternity, unless he was a total loser (in the eyes of the law), he would have won that battle, imo.

I could not possibly find it now but when CA first stated about drawing up the papers if anything should happen to KC someone contacted the A's attorney and he said the A's did not drawn up any paperwork regarding Caylee. They may have asked about it and maybe the attorney told them it was useless as that was not discussed. He just said that he did not have any agreement.

So CA lied in her deposition and for what reason????? Perhaps CA knows full well the father is still alive and knows exactly who he is. jmo

Oh, I hadn't seen that, LambChop. It makes sense to me though. I refrained from making more hypotheticals in my earlier post because it was already so full of them, but I wondered the same, re: useless. I mean IF Caylee's father was deceased (and supposedly he wasn't at the time the papers were to have been drafted), then CA & GA would have been next-of-kin and since Caylee had been raised in their home, they would have almost assuredly been granted guardianship anyway.

Just another one of those things in this case that doesn't make much sense.

I've always thought even though KC didn't know who Caylees' father was, HE knew who is was. HE knew when he had sex with KC, with all the media attention to this case, he knew all about Caylee. HE did not want to be envolved with Caylee :-(

I do not believe Casey knew for certain who was Caylee's biodad. I think it may have been more like ee-nee, me-nee mi-nee, mo. I am not willing to assume she didn't tell one or more (not including Jesse) that he was the biodad and he/they said either( 1.) paternity test (2.) told her to abort ( 3.) laughed at her. I think had she known for sure, she would have made sure he 'paid.'

I've always thought even though KC didn't know who Caylees' father was, HE knew who is was. HE knew when he had sex with KC, with all the media attention to this case, he knew all about Caylee. HE did not want to be envolved with Caylee :-(

grammie, this might be quite true...I too have thought this a possibility. However, I can't blame anyone for not stepping forward. With the way this case has touched so many innocent people adversely, the way the defense lateches onto a name and hounds that person, admitting paternity wouldn't IMO accomplish anything productive.

I agree with your whole post, but in especially re. the bold - *ding* *ding* *ding* zactly!

I do not believe this, but for the sake of argument - Even IF Casey knew who the father is and told Cindy, there is no way Cindy would want the father involved. She wanted to control that, too. Even before she was born, Caylee was considered just another possession of the Anthonys.

I've always felt there was more to the story... a reason CA and GA made a beeline to an attorney to draw up guardianship papers should anything ever happen to Casey. Don't get me wrong, I realize this is done everyday and, legally, was a wise choice. However, if something had happened to Casey (before Caylee's demise) and if Caylee's father was alive and decided he wanted custody, those papers wouldn't have been worth the ink use to print them. I think those papers maybe gave CA a false sense of security. Because if the father decided to come forward and could prove paternity, unless he was a total loser (in the eyes of the law), he would have won that battle, imo.

Good point!
We have heard before how much CA hated Hispanics, and how ICA went out with them deliberately just to annoy her. I wonder if he was of Hispanic background and CA wanted to make absolutely sure he did not have any claim to Caylee if anything happened to ICA...

We will most likely never know. But, I can say this: It is possible neither KC or the father know. Going by the party pictures that I have seen, it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that there were sexual escapades going on that couldn't be remembered the next day. Or vague memories of something but not a clear picture of who. Considering the age and party propensity of the players here, I can see where there could be some confusion.

:twocents: Which leaves LEE Alexander Anthony in the "envious" role of a glorified spermatozoa donor to the "cloned :blowkiss: :)sick: ) Anthony female to-be", Mallory:silenced:! OOPS, OR ANY FEMALE! (my bias toward monogamy is showing! :couch: ) Maybe his :dance:"swimmers" :dance:are smarter than the rest of his DNA pool participants and they take the "slow boat" to the fallopian tube! :whiteflag:

Oh Joy! If I were less learned, I wouldn't have understood that post, but thankfully I have half a brain and I loved it! Thank you ! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid