REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said this before on this thread...a denied pregnancy, a denied father and now a denied dead child with denied guilt. Seems like a pattern to me. Very relevant.

On Caylee's DNA breakdown there was a listing and the chances of her having a hispanic father were very, very low. Can you imagine looking at pictures of this child and suddenly realizing she is probably your daughter? Most men eventually end up having a family and loving their children. Just because someone is young and not quite ready to settle down at the time KC became pregnant does not mean they would not have loved that child. Don't we all here and we have no biological connection? So to say Dad is not interested, I don't believe it for one second. I think he knows who he is and everytime he sees a picture of Caylee I'm sure it breaks his heart.

OT: I became a great-grandmother recently and my grandson is only 20 years old but he loves his child with all his heart. He is so proud of his daughter. So not all young men are looking to get away from being a parent. jmo

I haven't seen a line of eager men forming to get tested to see if they were the bio-father. But would we have seen any paperwork on that kinda stuff in the discovery documentation, anyway? Would it have been held as sealed (all who tested as unmatched as well as the one who might have matched)? If the man didn't know before, when Caylee was alive, then what would he accomplish by knowing now? And just exactly how would one go about finding out? "Hello, [Yuri, LDB, Baez, HHJP?], I think I may be Caylee's bio-father; ya wanna check out my match-making skillz?"

If he knew before Caylee's death and did nothing; shame on him.
If he wondered before Caylee's death and did nothing; shame on him.
If he was so high he didn't even remember the sex; shame on him.
If he didn't know Casey had a child until after Caylee's death; shame on the Anthonys.

If Caylees' father was going to come forward it would have happened in the beginning of her short life, at the very least in the 1st year, regardless of what CA, GA, or KC wanted, regardless of if he was even married, he could have come forward, IF he had wanted to. There very well could have been some confusion with all the partying, but if there were some confusion then there would have been some thoughts of.... hmmm I was at THAT party, maybe this child KC is carrying could be mine???? When sweet little Caylees' life ended it wouldn't matter who the father was, so no need for him to come forward, he didn't step up when he could have helped Caylee, maybe even saved her life, he would serve no purpose now. I sadly believe sweet little Caylee had a looser for a dad and a looser for a mom.

My thought has always been that Caylee's father (if he knew) would of stepped up and claimed her as his daughter, after Casey's arrest. As warped as things went he had a financial gain and would of over powered Cindy, in ways I would of loved to have seen!

Has there ever been any mention of Casey having any boyfriends before she entrapped the naive Jesse? I can't remember hearing anyone talk of high school boyfriends or any at all before she got pregnant. Decent young men just starting a career and newly married might be too ashamed to come forward and let the media circus in on that they might or are the real daddy. Ashamed of having any association with Casey, not Caylee. Casey didn't seem to be interested in taking up with scumbags, so he was probably a student or cop who wasn't interested in her afterwards or had a girlfriend.

The discovery document doesn't say that this was a comment left by Eric on JO's MySpace. Or are you saying that you remember the comment by Eric and it was the part after the quote from JO?

If so, Casey may have created this fake obituary (Cindy said Casey showed her Caylee's dad's "obituary") by mashing together: (1) the "about me" quote from a real dead person she had known, (2) a memorial comment left on that person's MySpace, together with at least the first name of the commenter as if the commenter were the deceased person, and (3) fake birth and death dates for the commenter/fake deceased person. (I don't recall exactly JO's actual date of death, but I believe it was in May, not August, so these are not JO's dates.)

YES,I definetely remember seeing the comment left on JO's myspace signed by "Eric"
I completely agree,I think Casey mashed together a fake obituary to show to her mom to "proof" the fake Eric dad existed.

Has there ever been any mention of Casey having any boyfriends before she entrapped the naive Jesse? I can't remember hearing anyone talk of high school boyfriends or any at all before she got pregnant. Decent young men just starting a career and newly married might be too ashamed to come forward and let the media circus in on that they might or are the real daddy. Ashamed of having any association with Casey, not Caylee. Casey didn't seem to be interested in taking up with scumbags, so he was probably a student or cop who wasn't interested in her afterwards or had a girlfriend.

Dante Salate interview, page 6. He mentions that KC dated Kenneth Drewpiski. When asked how long it's been since he's seen him, he says about 5 years ago.

I keep reading the title of this thread and just wanted to answer mo on it. I do not think it will be revealed and frankly I see no bearing for it. It will not help bring Caylee back and I do not care who it is. The only thing I care about is that Caylee recieve justice and that thing of a mother never be let out again.....

I haven't seen a line of eager men forming to get tested to see if they were the bio-father. But would we have seen any paperwork on that kinda stuff in the discovery documentation, anyway? Would it have been held as sealed (all who tested as unmatched as well as the one who might have matched)? If the man didn't know before, when Caylee was alive, then what would he accomplish by knowing now? And just exactly how would one go about finding out? "Hello, [Yuri, LDB, Baez, HHJP?], I think I may be Caylee's bio-father; ya wanna check out my match-making skillz?"

If he didn't know Casey had a child until after Caylee's death; shame on the Anthonys.

But remember KC announced to everyone that Caylee was JG's baby. We would have never know the truth but it had been announced in public. If KC lied to JG she could have lied to the bio dad, if he asked. The man has done nothing wrong. The responsibility falls directly on KC and her family for not doing the right thing and letting the bio dad know he was a father and would he like to see his child. That never happened because Gramy "I've got to control everything" wanted the real dad to have nothing to do with sharing in the raising of "their" child. CA said herself, Caylee was not KC's child, she was our child.

At the very least they should have told KC she needed to find the real father and give him a chance to say yes or no. Caylee may have had siblings and a whole other extended family that would have loved to have shared the responsibility of caring for this lovely child. This is a red flag for the A's of them not wanting the father involved because they feared their daughter was just not responsible enough to raise a child and the bio dad might step in and take over raising CA's "third child". There is no other reason. It's irresponsible in today's world to even think about it. Father's have rights, too. jmo

The bio dad, and the very idea of a dad means and meant nothing to Casey. I'm sure she was hooking up with quite a few guys and he was just someone random. Who knows what that monster Cindy would have threatened him with or put him through if he dared to step forward at any point.

The bio dad, and the very idea of a dad means and meant nothing to Casey. I'm sure she was hooking up with quite a few guys and he was just someone random. Who knows what that monster Cindy would have threatened him with or put him through if he dared to step forward at any point.

This is soooooo true. That's why when the DNA results came back for JG it was easy for the A's to kill the real father off to avoid questions from her friends. jmo

and she so easily says "Caylee's never had a father" like she has never even thought about what that really means in the life of a child. I grew up without a father (then ended up with a psychopath for a step father ) and it makes me sick that a grandmother could so casually dismiss the possibility of a father from her grandchilds life. Children need their fathers- especially little girls.. we need a fathers love!! Lady, love is lot more then buying 50 pairs of shoes and sunglasses, and a million Mr. potato heads.

But remember KC announced to everyone that Caylee was JG's baby. We would have never know the truth but it had been announced in public. If KC lied to JG she could have lied to the bio dad, if he asked. The man has done nothing wrong. The responsibility falls directly on KC and her family for not doing the right thing and letting the bio dad know he was a father and would he like to see his child. That never happened because Gramy "I've got to control everything" wanted the real dad to have nothing to do with sharing in the raising of "their" child. CA said herself, Caylee was not KC's child, she was our child.

At the very least they should have told KC she needed to find the real father and give him a chance to say yes or no. Caylee may have had siblings and a whole other extended family that would have loved to have shared the responsibility of caring for this lovely child. This is a red flag for the A's of them not wanting the father involved because they feared their daughter was just not responsible enough to raise a child and the bio dad might step in and take over raising CA's "third child". There is no other reason. It's irresponsible in today's world to even think about it. Father's have rights, too. jmo

Hi LambChop, you brought up a great point. ITA with you that the Anthonys have not done the right thing. They were terribly wrong about almost everything concerning Caylee's well being and I have no excuses for them or give them much benefit of doubt. But I'm not sure I'm following you all the way about the possible father/s' lack of responsibility in the matter.

As you pointed out Casey lied to Jesse so she could have also lied and told the potential father/s that no; it wasn't them. But we know how many lies she tells and none of us even know her well enough to chat with her ~ let alone have had a sexual encounter with her. So, yeah, I believe that any guy worthy of being Caylee's father should have asked, when he wondered, and based on her widely known reputation for lies, should have insisted on a paternity test. Who knows, maybe no one even asked, maybe several were relieved they didn't get a "call" from Casey and maybe some even did ask and Casey told them no. But my heart tells me a candidate for the good father that Caylee deserved would not have stopped with Casey's denial. I would hope my son wouldn't have. Everyone can count 9 months off on their fingers but I don't think anyone was eager to claim paternity. . . If you and I know that asking wouldn't have gotten him the truth ~ why shouldn't he have also known? (And while I whole-heartedly agree that fathers have rights, too, I also wonder when this society is going to learn that casual sex does not negate a man's responsibility to follow and claim his own sperm.) So I am still stuck on my original four shames:

Hi LambChop, you brought up a great point. ITA with you that the Anthonys have not done the right thing. They were terribly wrong about almost everything concerning Caylee's well being and I have no excuses for them or give them much benefit of doubt. But I'm not sure I'm following you all the way about the possible father/s' lack of responsibility in the matter.

As you pointed out Casey lied to Jesse so she could have also lied and told the potential father/s that no; it wasn't them. But we know how many lies she tells and none of us even know her well enough to chat with her ~ let alone have had a sexual encounter with her. So, yeah, I believe that any guy worthy of being Caylee's father should have asked, when he wondered, and based on her widely known reputation for lies, should have insisted on a paternity test. Who knows, maybe no one even asked, maybe several were relieved they didn't get a "call" from Casey and maybe some even did ask and Casey told them no. But my heart tells me a candidate for the good father that Caylee deserved would not have stopped with Casey's denial. I would hope my son wouldn't have. Everyone can count 9 months off on their fingers but I don't think anyone was eager to claim paternity. . . If you and I know that asking wouldn't have gotten him the truth ~ why shouldn't he have also known? (And while I whole-heartedly agree that fathers have rights, too, I also wonder when this society is going to learn that casual sex does not negate a man's responsibility to follow and claim his own sperm.) So I am still stuck on my original four shames:

I can agree to agree since we don't really know anything about him. We can stop this type of irresponsibility by making it a requirement on the birth certificate that there has to be the name of the father. If Mom does not know, pick one and if he feels he is not the dad let him get tested to clear himself. That will stop it. If some of these young men continued to act like a stud service, impregnate girls then find themselves being called to court to help pay for these children they are more likely to act responsibly. Children have a right to know who both their parents are. Parents do not have the right to conceal their identity. Keep it under control if you don't want the responsibility. We as a society should make both parents responsible and not let young men skate because the Mom can't remember who she was with because she slept with 10 men that month. If for no other reason than the father providing a medical history it is a valid reason for the child knowing the truth. jmo

I can agree to agree since we don't really know anything about him. We can stop this type of irresponsibility by making it a requirement on the birth certificate that there has to be the name of the father. If Mom does not know, pick one and if he feels he is not the dad let him get tested to clear himself. That will stop it. If some of these young men continued to act like a stud service, impregnate girls then find themselves being called to court to help pay for these children they are more likely to act responsibly. Children have a right to know who both their parents are. Parents do not have the right to conceal their identity. Keep it under control if you don't want the responsibility. We as a society should make both parents responsible and not let young men skate because the Mom can't remember who she was with because she slept with 10 men that month. If for no other reason than the father providing a medical history it is a valid reason for the child knowing the truth. jmo

Thank you for saying this so clearly ~ and right out loud, too! :goodpost:

Respectfully BBM

There is always the possibility that KC doesn't even know who Caylee's father is. IMO, its not fair to other young men a female may have had relations with for a mother to just name anyone, and make it their responsibility to get the DNA test to clear themselves... so to speak.

In that case, a mother could name someone she never even slept with and it would be a completely innocent guy who has to go through the pain and expense of proving he could not be the father.

JMHO, of course.

I am sure she knows. The question is why won't she tell? She couldn't wait to get attached to JG so she could foist it on him, so for whatever reason she did not want the real father involved...
If JG had not insisted on a DNA test he would have been left in the dark, and CA/GA would have thought it was him. For whatever reason she could not face CA with the real Father.....

Respectfully BBM

There is always the possibility that KC doesn't even know who Caylee's father is. IMO, its not fair to other young men a female may have had relations with for a mother to just name anyone, and make it their responsibility to get the DNA test to clear themselves... so to speak.

In that case, a mother could name someone she never even slept with and it would be a completely innocent guy who has to go through the pain and expense of proving he could not be the father.

JMHO, of course.

And she is such a liar, it would probably take forever to get everyone she would name tested.

Respectfully BBM

JMHO, of course.

Maybe it would help prevent the mother from falsely accusing if she had to pay for half of the testing procedures of anyone she named?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221