REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to recall Casey saying she had it at home or on the computer during one of her LE interviews. It was either at Universal or down at the station.

I seem to recall Casey saying she had it at home or on the computer during one of her LE interviews. It was either at Universal or down at the station.

Thanks ANJ and Lancelot

This alleged Obit has never been released in Discovery, correct?

I don't believe, even if it existed, that it's true...

Casey could have very easily clipped one from the newspaper...showed Cindy, who was probably pressuring Casey to reveal who Caylee's father was..Casey IMO became upset, found an Obit and threw it in Cindy's face to END the interrogation.

:twocents:

Thanks ANJ and Lancelot

Casey could have very easily clipped one from the newspaper...showed Cindy, who was probably pressuring Casey to reveal who Caylee's father was..Casey IMO became upset, found an Obit and threw it in Cindy's face to END the interrogation.

I agree. Speaking of things that probably don't exist, like nannies, I hope LE obtained the obit as well as the papers CA said they had drawn up by an attorney concerning Caylee and her future.

I agree. Speaking of things that probably don't exist, like nannies, I hope LE obtained the obit as well as the papers CA said they had drawn up by an attorney concerning Caylee and her future.

iirc, Cindy said they had docs. legally prepared by a lawyer in the event something happened to Casey...iirc that lawyer was found and he said no such documents were drawn up.

iirc, Cindy said they had docs. legally prepared by a lawyer in the event something happened to Casey...iirc that lawyer was found and he said no such documents were drawn up.

Thank you for reminding me! They just squirm like worms.

Thanks ANJ and Lancelot

This was in discovery.It is on page 36 and I believe this was the "obituary" shown to Cindy on ICA's computer or printed out.
I've posted this on another thread.I remember seeing a comment by an Eric on JO's myspace memorial page.It was the same thing.I believe ICA copied and pasted from JO's myspace to "make" the "false" obituary for the "fake" Eric

Attachments

• computerforensicsreport (1).pdf
    591.4 KB · Views: 79
FWIW...I reread LA's interview with LE in July 2008 yesterday. He states that KC told the family the father was somebody named Josh. They met while she was working at Universal and it was a one night stand.

The story will always change. She doesn't know who it is.

Just please don't ask for the link to be produced asap....I have looked and haven't found it...yet...:blushing:

I don't have time to find the exact spot - but I am 99.997% sure it was in Part 1 or 2 of the interviews linked in this story.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html
"Cindy Anthony also told detectives that Caylee's father is an old friend of Casey's from school who moved to Tennessee or Kentucky and later died. She said it was a one night thing when both were going through a rough patch and she only remembers his first name was Eric."

Part1:
http://www.wftv.com/video/17565512/index.html

Part 2:
http://www.wftv.com/video/17566546/index.html

Hope that helps!

I don't have time to find the exact spot - but I am 99.997% sure it was in Part 1 or 2 of the interviews linked in this story.
"Cindy Anthony also told detectives that Caylee's father is an old friend of Casey's from school who moved to Tennessee or Kentucky and later died. She said it was a one night thing when both were going through a rough patch and she only remembers his first name was Eric."

Part1:

Part 2:

Hope that helps!

:applause: You da best!!! :hug:

oh...iirc wasn't the continuation of that story that the family end up moving to Italy? :rolleyes:

Part1:

Part 2:

Hope that helps!

Cindy says many things - all under the category of "mis-truths" or the category of "really big whoppers". All meant to be disregarded by the SA.

Cindy says many things - all under the category of "mis-truths" or the category of "really big whoppers". All meant to be disregarded by the SA.

So in other words...Cindy has no clue who Caylee's father was...

So in other words...Cindy has no clue who Caylee's father was...

That's my guess!! I think Cindy is stuck in the "era" or "mindset" that it is completely immoral for a person not to know who fathered their child. And she feels too much shame to admit she has no idea who it is - so to keep up her "public image" she has shoveled a lot of information our way.

Please make special note of the word "shoveled".:skip:

This was in discovery.It is on page 36 and I believe this was the "obituary" shown to Cindy on ICA's computer or printed out.
I've posted this on another thread.I remember seeing a comment by an Eric on JO's myspace memorial page.It was the same thing.I believe ICA copied and pasted from JO's myspace to "make" the "false" obituary for the "fake" Eric

Thank you so much, claudicici, for finding this. But wow, it just confuses me even more. Am I remembering right that on separate occasions Casey has claimed that both of the people (EJB and JO) listed in this "obituary" were Caylee's father? Is the following (that I copied from your source) supposed to be JO's or EJB's "obit?" Does this strike anyone else as eerie and morbid . . . or am I just dense? :whoosh:

ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
08-069208 COMPUTER FORENSICS REPORT
Eric James Baker
The following entry was located on the HP desktop computer about an "Eric James Baker."
Name: Description: File Created: Last Accessed: Last Written: Entry Modified: Full Path:
~DF13DE.tmp File, Archive 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 11/05/07 07:45:31AM 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temp\~DF13DE.tmp
Eric James Baker > in memory of an old friend:
"We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer." -Jesus Ortiz
forever in my heart.
someone special:
R.I.P. Eric James Baker 12.8.83 - 8.11.07>

sorry Claudicic I missed this post
Thanks!!!

Thank you so much, claudicici, for finding this. But wow, it just confuses me even more. Am I remembering right that on separate occasions Casey has claimed that both of the people (EJB and JO) listed in this "obituary" were Caylee's father? Is the following (that I copied from your source) supposed to be JO's or EJB's "obit?" Does this strike anyone else as eerie and morbid . . . or am I just dense? :whoosh:

ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
08-069208 COMPUTER FORENSICS REPORT
Eric James Baker
The following entry was located on the HP desktop computer about an "Eric James Baker."
Name: Description: File Created: Last Accessed: Last Written: Entry Modified: Full Path:
~DF13DE.tmp File, Archive 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 11/05/07 07:45:31AM 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temp\~DF13DE.tmp
Eric James Baker > in memory of an old friend:
"We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer." -Jesus Ortiz
forever in my heart.
someone special:
R.I.P. Eric James Baker 12.8.83 - 8.11.07>

It don't believe it was Casey who claimed Jesus O was Caylee's father..
iirc,,.it was from ,what I remember reading the Orlando Sentinel blogs in July & August 2008)...sleuthers who put that theory out in the forums and threads on the internet..
Many were going by what Casey how he died and people came up with J.O, a UCF student, who passed away in a tragic car accident in May 2007

:applause: You da best!!! :hug:

oh...iirc wasn't the continuation of that story that the family end up moving to Italy? :rolleyes:

That's what I was wondering. So many exotic locations seem to be involved in Casey's little stories. At least she keeps it interesting.

This was in the February 18, 2009 discovery release, however the link no longer works. I am unable to find another source for it at this time, but way back, I did snap some screenshots. Does anyone know why this was in discovery?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf

Page 19 of 59:

Death Certificate of Eric F. Baker (not Eric James Baker)
2wr3l7k.jpg

34ryu83.jpg

ETA: I'm sorry they are so big... I'm not sure how to resize them.... :blushing:

Born March 1989, Date of Injury May 2007, occupation High School Student. He was 18 years old and passed in May 07. So much for Casey's statement that he died on the way to Caylee's birthday party which was in August (first party Aug 06, second party Aug 07).

Good gracious, even posthumously, one isn't safe from her. May God rest his soul and give his family peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500