REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
For ICA to give up the name of who she suspects as the father would take her perceived "spotlight" off of her, and focus and attention would be directed to Caylee's father. She would never allow that. She and CA love the competition for attention too much to ever share it with Caylee's bio father. JMHO.

Hard to tell with her who's fictitious (?sp) and who's not. If LE really needed to know who Caylee's father was, they could do a voluntary DNA "dragnet" of all Casey's known boyfriends who are alive. I've seen this done in other cases on Forensic Files...

Dr Michael Baden stated on Fox News that LE KNEW who Caylee's father was.
I kept waiting for the interviewer to pursue that statement but he never did. IIRC it was the day that Caylee's remains were found, but I am not 100% on that.
I searched for any video of that a while ago but never came up with anything-it was on Fox News around 11am that day..

It could be that KC has told so many lies that she honestly doesn't know who the father is, but I would venture to guess that she has it narrowed down to 2 or 3 people.

Absolutely! She didn't have that many boyfriends on the go at one time that she wouldn't know. One thing's for sure, she could NOT tell CA the truth and had to concoct a few more lies to convince her it was someone CA would have found 'acceptable'....

Oh no....not Josh, too. Their dying like flies here and all "one night stands".

Bold mine.

Maybe KC will be HHJP's latest "black widow", because of all these "accidents" after sex with KC, and he can flip the switch or inject the stuff in "Princess." :crazy:

Oh no....not Josh, too. Their dying like flies here and all "one night stands".

Just her imaginary sex life is much more prolific than most - add those to the guys she may have actually been with, no wonder no one knew who Caylee's father was!

I think that Casey, Lee, Cindy, and George know who the father is. I think that, as soon as Cindy found out that Casey was pregnant, that was the second question she asked. And I think the answer she got was a lie. Remember, Casey pinned the pregnancy on Jesse Grund, but he was wise enough to have the paternity test done (and I'm no fan of Jesse Grund, but he did that right). So at the point that Casey was caught in that lie, she was forced to tell her mother who the father was. At that point, Cindy took control (as usual).

I feel that the whole family was in collusion about the paternity, and they concocted a story, or stories, to cover the truth. They never thought circumstances would necessitate them re-evaluating the lies they'd told. But, with Caylee's death came comparisons of stories that each family member had told others, or even the media. Why they never got their story straight is probably attributable most of all to Anthony Arrogance. They thought they were smart enough to pass it off and never be questioned.

Somewhere in Florida--probably in Orlando--is a young guy who fathered a child with Casey Anthony. That young man deserves even now to know the truth. It is not up to Cindy Anthony to determine what is "best." It is not up to George Anthony to determine what is "best." The father should have been given the option to KNOW his daughter, to SUPPORT his daughter, to LOVE his daughter, and to MOURN his daughter.

The truth will come out and the father will know (if he hasn't already been told in the three years since Caylee's death). Most certainly. And when it does, that poor man will only be able to MOURN his daughter, never having had the chance to KNOW and LOVE her.

Why should the mother's family have the right to exclude a father from his child's life, when the father was never even informed that he had a daughter. He wasn't given a chance to support her, to love her, to care for her. He had those rights and responsibilities denied him by this selfish, conniving family. But a mistake in the past, even as huge as this one, doesn't merit cascading mistakes in the future. If the state knows who the father is--and I'm almost certain the state knows--then this man should receive that information. I would think it criminal for the state to do anything BUT inform this father of his deceased daughter's very existence.

I think that Casey, Lee, Cindy, and George know who the father is. I think that, as soon as Cindy found out that Casey was pregnant, that was the second question she asked. And I think the answer she got was a lie. Remember, Casey pinned the pregnancy on Jesse Grund, but he was wise enough to have the paternity test done (and I'm no fan of Jesse Grund, but he did that right). So at the point that Casey was caught in that lie, she was forced to tell her mother who the father was. At that point, Cindy took control (as usual).

I feel that the whole family was in collusion about the paternity, and they concocted a story, or stories, to cover the truth. They never thought circumstances would necessitate them re-evaluating the lies they'd told. But, with Caylee's death came comparisons of stories that each family member had told others, or even the media. Why they never got their story straight is probably attributable most of all to Anthony Arrogance. They thought they were smart enough to pass it off and never be questioned.

Somewhere in Florida--probably in Orlando--is a young guy who fathered a child with Casey Anthony. That young man deserves even now to know the truth. It is not up to Cindy Anthony to determine what is "best." It is not up to George Anthony to determine what is "best." The father should have been given the option to KNOW his daughter, to SUPPORT his daughter, to LOVE his daughter, and to MOURN his daughter.

The truth will come out and the father will know (if he hasn't already been told in the three years since Caylee's death). Most certainly. And when it does, that poor man will only be able to MOURN his daughter, never having had the chance to KNOW and LOVE her.

Why should the mother's family have the right to exclude a father from his child's life, when the father was never even informed that he had a daughter. He wasn't given a chance to support her, to love her, to care for her. He had those rights and responsibilities denied him by this selfish, conniving family. But a mistake in the past, even as huge as this one, doesn't merit cascading mistakes in the future. If the state knows who the father is--and I'm almost certain the state knows--then this man should receive that information. I would think it criminal for the state to do anything BUT inform this father of his deceased daughter's very existence.

:clap::clap::clap::goodpost:

For ICA to give up the name of who she suspects as the father would take her perceived "spotlight" off of her, and focus and attention would be directed to Caylee's father. She would never allow that. She and CA love the competition for attention too much to ever share it with Caylee's bio father. JMHO.

BBM. I believe that ICA and her mother know about Caylee's paternity, and so does the bio-dad. jmo

BBM. I completely agree, I said as much in another thread.:clap::clap::clap:

Has anyone considered the possibility that CA's alleged boyfriend while she was separated from GA is Caylee's biological father? It sure would fit with ICA's M.O. vs. her mother.

I searched, but didn't find anything. Thanks.

Last night on HLN they were replaying the audio of Melina Calabrese's deposition, including the bits where she talked about Josh. I was wondering if anybody had any idea why HLN would pull that deposition in particular out of the air to play last night?

Has anyone considered the possibility that CA's alleged boyfriend while she was separated from GA is Caylee's biological father? It sure would fit with ICA's M.O. vs. her mother.

I searched, but didn't find anything. Thanks.

The alleged BF came in when GA left and GA left after Caylee was born.

Personally, I think the issue of Caylee's biological father is a moot point. If Casey actually did know who that was, and I'm not convinced she did, he played no part in Caylee's short life. My hope is that it won't come up, because it will merely bring more innocent people into the circus that is Casey's life. So many of her friends and acquaintances have been dragged into this mess, simply because they "knew" Casey. Their names are all over the place, and their lives disrupted because of this.

Here is one occasion when Dr Baden stated as fact that LE knew 'from forensics' who Caylee's father was. I shall keep looking for the video of his appearance on Fox News. I don't know if his information is correct or not, but he certainly sounds convinced....
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/1...thony-be-revealed-and-will-he-be-key-witness/

Dr. Baden basically said the same thing on Greta's show. At the time I recorded it but no longer have it. I did however transcribe exactly what he said in a post. I'll see if I can find it.

I think if there is a young man in Florida, or anywhere, that never knew this child was his, there is no need for us to know now. There is no need for his Family to find out either.

Only if they never knew.

I think the father had the right to know he had a child, and what happened to her. If Caylee was my grandchild and I had been deprived of that knowledge I would set about suing the Anthonys (ICA,CA,GA) for every last cent they will ever make in their despicable lifetimes, particularly the blood money from artifacts and memorabilia they have sold to Media.

I have been thinking about something lately. You know how the defense is saying that Casey has been abused? Do you guys know if Lee and George have been DNA tested for Caylee's father? Just wondering if the defense might possibly come out and say that her father is GA or LA. Thoughts on this?

i'm pretty sure they were proven not to be the parents and that info is in a doc dump....someone else may have a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels