REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking about something lately. You know how the defense is saying that Casey has been abused? Do you guys know if Lee and George have been DNA tested for Caylee's father? Just wondering if the defense might possibly come out and say that her father is GA or LA. Thoughts on this?

Both George and Lee gave DNA samples and neither is Caylee's father.

Ah OK! Thank you so much guys. I had been thinking about that. It has been awhile for me.

I posted this on another thread, but if the knew who the Dad was the A's would have made the dad pay child support, if the Dad was deceased they would have filed for ss benefits. So either they don't know who all KC slept with, or they may have a family secrete. They needed money to much not to have collected on Caylee, if they could have. IMO

omg... i am so sick of this

CLEARLY the "mom" has no idea who the dad is

Oh no....not Josh, too. Their dying like flies here and all "one night stands".
This is a scary thought! How many possible "baby daddy's" died in a car wreck! and Caylee is gone too!
Seriously can this all be coincidental?
I'm spooked.

Just popped in to see if ya'll r still up----go to bed---lub u all

Sooooo is it possible to retract a bump?

To save one's self from being too stupid?

I don't see any point in disclosing the name of Caylee's real father. It would only serve to answer the question of "who" for the curious. It has the potential of creating more sorrow in a case that already has enough. Why drag another person, with his own family members, into this highly dysfunctional family tragedy.

Because he has the right to know. In my eyes, it is more justice for caylee.

somehow I never saw this pic ....this is an interesting side by side of a potential father of Caylee.... if this needs to be moved out of here, mods have at it.

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2008/08/24/could-this-be-caylees-father/

IIRC..KC did not meet JP till early 2008. The alleged father, who was hispanic, was killed in an auto accidentl. Cindy says that kc showed her his obitiuary but she can't recall the name. DNA shows no Hispanic genes.

In a video, Lee claims to know who the father is and stated he lived out-of-state. MH was a marine in CA and I don't know the whereabout of Bran.S. I do know that ICA had a temper tantrum at a party w/Bran.S. (it was something about a miscarriage) as told by one of KCs friends. It was a very dramatic scene, or so we were told.

I don't think that the biological father of Caylee will be announced during trial.

If LE knows who he is then IMHO they would have told him but I don't see how that would come into play in the trial.

If they have told him it's really none of my business. AFAIK, he had nothing to do with the murder of Caylee. I can't see a reason to bring his name into the trial.JMHO.

I know that the ME named backthread has said on TV that they know who Caylee's father is and I didn't interpret it as that LE knew his name and were withholding it, I took it within the context of the conversation in which I heard him and I took away that as he was talking about DNA and mtDNA that they have his DNA from Caylee's sample that is how they know who he is not that they know his name and etc. But that's just my interpretation.

IMHO whoever Caylee's father is he shouldn't have his name drug into a murder trial. His name was not on the BC and there to my knowledge never been any court proceedings to establish his parentage---he has the right to be informed if they know his name but he has the right to not have his name brought into a murder trial. If he wished to speak up then by all means he has that right, but it is his choice to do so. JMHO.

really it's no one's business, except that if there is someone out there who knows they are Caylee's dad, it would be nice if they stepped out of the shadows to speak up for her, since her other family members up to this point have mostly supported her murderer

I suspect, though, that the bio-dad was a drunken one-night stand who wouldn't even remember having slept with KC, much less know that he fathered Caylee

he could be watching this trial and have absolutely no clue of his 'involvement'

and KC throwing all these stories out there about the father dying blah blah blah are just her attempt at covering the fact that she was having one-night stands and had no idea who the father was

Hey everyone

im getting the feeling that Baez is trying to imply that there is no Eric B. Its twice now that he has given me that feeling. Firstly i believe it was in the opening statement and then when he was questioning CA.
He asked CA about ICA's "imaginary friends" and then went on to talk about EB where the questions were sustained.

What is everyones thoughts what is Baez getting at?? if he is saying there is no EB then who is he trying to say is the father?

im confused guys need some opinions!

IDK but I think it might be part of him trying to establish that there is a pattern of lying, keeping secrets and denial stemming from the alleged abuse and family dysfunction and Caylee's super-secret father is a part of it. Not sure that it matters who the father really is, just that it's a well kept secret and surrounded by some fantasy.

A. That the family knew about incest & afraid to ask who father was.
B. That family was weird because normal parents/family would ask first thing who is the father.
C. That Casey was a pathilogical liar & lived in an "imaginery world"
D. That Cindy turned her head, covered up, accepted and enabled Casey in the lies.

Wouldn't it be interesting if JB reveals the father in his defense? Who knows, maybe we'll see the father on the stand!

IMO he is trying to prove how delusional/denial? CA is...therefore presenting/propagating the GA abuse claim towards ICA

Black Magic Woman - you are on the same wave length of thinking as I am with this. I think Baez is going to do something with the "information" he has in regards to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA