REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 100% convinced he was saying that Caylee was a product of incest. His "Flowers in the Attic" reference nailed it for me. He was referring to the novel of that name by VC Andrews. That book (and series) was very popular when I was a teenager, and I am 44 now. The story line involves a brother raping his sister. I think he was banking on some of the jurors being well acquainted with this book.

I wonder if he thought this through. If he made the jurors believe that Caylee was a product of incest he just might have given them a motive for Casey to hate Caylee and murder her.

Intermezzo, i probably have come across in my posting that im starting another thread about Caylees father but i guess my thread is more about what Baez is implying in regards to this matter.. I wanted to see if other caught the vibe that Baez was pushing that Caylee was a product of incest... not saying that is what i believe or am i asking if that is what others believe but more so if thats what other Sleuthers felt Baez was trying to push for.

Sorry if i have confused anyone !! hahah

Hi sleuthin-suz
Ya,,,maybe a little confused...and I thought "another" Caylee's father thread...

For what it's worth...IMO I don't think Baez is going incest..and Lee and George have been tested and are not Caylee's father..I understand WHY LE/FBI did those tests..because they had learned in interviews that Casey accused her brother and father of molesting her...

IMO it was to discredit (first George) and now Cindy.
To bring up how could the father, ex-LE, and more espcially the mother, who is a Nurse NOT realize Casey was pregnant.
IMO Baez wanted to show Cindy was a person who lived in denial because she can't face the truth and that's a pattern with her...or she is naive or nuts...

After Baez's Opening Statement I hope they don't call Cindy's brother Rick to the stand...IMO what he said about George and Cindy may fit into the DT's line of questioning...
Trying to find the Link to Rick's Depo..but nothing comin up yet

Forget about testing. He is implying that the family didn't know and hedged on the "possibilities". He is aluding something and GA is the villain for the defense. There was a clear FBI paternity test done on Lee. Baez doesn't have much to work with.

Because nobody knows who he is, including Casey. Do you really think that if they knew who he was, they wouldn't be all over him for support?

BUT little Miss Casey must have a time frame of conception, of course not that we would ever get the truth out of her anyway.

I just find it so very odd that some guy that had sex with her around that time would not have come forward. Unless he is scared to death or dead.

Hi All

If anyone wants to read and/or discuss WHO is Caylee's father, we have threads already started on that topic.Here are a few

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109659&highlight=caylee's+father
Will Caylee's Biological Father Be Named at Trial?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67817&highlight=caylee's+father
Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80289&highlight=caylee's+father
Who is Caylee's biological father? #2

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77905&highlight=caylee's+father
Does Casey Know Who Caylee's Father Is?

Here's another one Globe IDs Caylee's Daddy as Josh O. (deceased) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82701&highlight=Globe+Josh

Thanks Donjeta. I read that report but it was focused on Caylee's parentage and I don't know enough about any of this to be able to comment on either LA or KC's parentage. That is why I'm asking about this.

moo

Each gene you have comes in two alleles. One from your dad, one from your mother. You look at the genes of the child and then the genes of the mother (since the mother is usually known and it's the dad that most commonly needs to be determined). If Caylee has alleles 1 and 2 and Casey has alleles 2 and 3 it means that Caylee inherited 2 from Casey and 1 must have come from father. If George has, say, alleles 4 and 2 he could not be the father since he couldn't have given Caylee an allele 1. If he has 1 he could be, based on this allele, but it doesn't mean he has to be. We just know that it's a guy with an allele 1 matching to Caylee's.

The chart works the same if you want to look at the probability of Lee and Casey being parented by Cindy and George. It's just a small number of genes but you can tell which genes Cindy could have contributed to Lee and Casey and what was left could have been supplied by George.

I don't think this angle is where Baez is going since he made such a lot of noise about incestuous themes and I don't really see the relevance of who Lee's father is.

Anyway, IMO Baez doesn't have to claim that George was Caylee's father since it has been shown that Casey was sexually active elsewhere. He just has to drop deep dark hints that there was something very bad going on in that home.

Forget about testing. He is implying that the family didn't know and hedged on the "possibilities". He is aluding something and GA is the villain for the defense. There was a clear FBI paternity test done on Lee. Baez doesn't have much to work with.
ITA however, he went on and on trying to get CA to say how similar she was to KC and then segwayed with the Caylee parentage question. We've all been suspicious of this issue from the beginning and I'm not sure that we'll ever find out who her father was. Maybe his point was a different one...That maybe either LA or KC are not GA's biological children. ie. Like mother, like daughter?

moo

Baez' strategy is mystifying. He is apparently trying to prove that KC is a victim of uncaring parents, who never questioned the sudden emergence of fake friends in their daughter's life. It's going to be interesting to see where he takes this tale of familial dysfunction. Then again, it's Jose Baez, so I have no huge expectations of credibility coming forth.

How does he separate KC's lies from reality? I don't think he can now bring in a pysch diagnosis because he wouldn't consent to the SA's independent evaluation. So is he going to rely upon the jurors diagnosing her as a severely damaged victim of paternal abuse? Dangerous territory.... for both sides, imo.

Unless the prisoner has recently told him the name of the father and he turns out to be a close family friend or relative, I fail to see the merit in his technique.

Famous last words..."I know who it is, but I am not ready to tell you." Which means, "It could be a number of men that knocked me up"

If ICA had one inkling of the father, she would have fought for child support. A baby daddy would have helped her live the lifestyle she wanted, with child support.

She didn't know.

ITA however, he went on and on trying to get CA to say how similar she was to KC and then segwayed with the Caylee parentage question. We've all been suspicious of this issue from the beginning and I'm not sure that we'll ever find out who her father was. Maybe his point was a different one...That maybe either LA or KC are not GA's biological children. ie. Like mother, like daughter?

moo

Wouldn't that just be a kick in teeth for CA?

moo

Caylee always seems to be up for gossip. Its sad. She was her ownlittle person. I dont care who her father was. Obviously he didnt want to be in her life. CA said there is no father listd on her birth cert. We dont know the answer tosomething so personal.
To say that Lee and Casey arent GA's bio kids is pretty sleazy, too. kc
IMO looks alot like GA. LA also takes alot of the Italian side from GA.
Dont you think by now that if a guy had slept with KC and suspected he was the father (Caylees pics are out there) and cared he wouldve come forward and said something? I dont think this person wants to be involved and has moved on.
Guys who slept with her around this period are out there and if they WANTED to, could come forward and ask for a DNA test if they really wanted to acknoledge little Caylee. They dont bother, it seems JMO

I think the State will use their DNA tests if Baez tries to go there (of course he promised to in his opening, but that doesn't mean he will), if not, I don't think we'll know that answer. However, I wouldn't put it past the State to have found the man and have him ready to take the stand if need be.

Oh, that would be some Draaaaama! :D

Famous last words..."I know who it is, but I am not ready to tell you." Which means, "It could be a number of men that knocked me up"

If ICA had one inkling of the father, she would have fought for child support. A baby daddy would have helped her live the lifestyle she wanted, with child support.

She didn't know.

But it is easy enough to find out.

Wouldn't that just be a kick in teeth for CA?

The only promiscuous people in this story has been Casey and George. Or maybe Cindy found an Italian guy that looks just like George and had his kids, but I highly doubt it.

jmo

:maddening: There is another pesky detail regarding this case....good ole reciprocal discovery. Unless sealed by the court, it is my understanding that new information can't be presented as an "ambush" by one side or another.

:twocents: Also, just because "somebody" has a generated DNA profile in his or her hot little hands:rocker:, one can not RANDOMLY search CODIS/MATRIX/BLACK HELIX or AFDIL (mtDNA). And since the FOB is NOT a suspect in this case, it is :innocent: my belief :innocent:that a scan of the databases was not conducted thus no discovery information garnered.:seeya:

But it is easy enough to find out.

That depends on how big the pool of potential daddies was. Are we talking a handfull of guys, or do we open the phone book and start at the beginning? With ICA there's just no telling.

My sister has been watching the trial with me because she recently got into this case when I started watching the trial. Yesterday we were watching Cindy's testimony and when it got to the part about where Cindy said Casey called her crying hysterically because Caylee's "supposed" father was killed in a car accident. Well it turned out that it was all a lie about that guy being her father AND a lie that he died in the car accident. My sister said to me "Why would she cry over Caylee's father dying if it was a lie?" and went onto say it doesn't make sense to her. She made a good point because WHY would she cry over that if it was all a lie about who he was AND the accident?

Because she's a sociopathic chronic liar and is able to fake things like crying???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal