Rob Lowe to play Jeff Ashton in movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the defense team.

That being said, the whole thing disgusts me. I hope this is the end of it and I never have to hear or see any of the A's again.

I need a shower for even checking in on this thread.

I see it as a personal decision to view this movie or not and it's not up to me to decide if that's right or wrong.

After reading Hal Boedecker's review I may be disappointed if I decide to watch.

If it's true that NG and JVM are the best parts of the movie it will be a big let down. Hell I can go on Youtube and watch their clips if I want to see them.
The movie’s most melodramatic moments belong to HLN’s Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell

I do like Rob Lowe and Elizabeth Mitchell as actors so that alone may be a good reason to watch.

January 19th on Lifetime. I just realized that I have no idea what channel Lifetime is on U-Verse. LOL

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ting-casey-anthony-the-story-of-a-defeat.html

I'm definitely watching. I don't understand why anybody here wouldn't watch it. Casey's not profiting, and nobody will ever know if you do or don't watch, it's not like you're a Neilson family and you don't have to buy anything the commercial sponsors are selling. I mean, what's the point of not watching? We've all spent 4 years following this case, what's wrong with a little different perspective? Ashton was our hero for four years, he's STILL my hero despite the verdict. And plus, Rob Lowe is extensively easy on the eyes so... you know, there's that.

I guess I don't understand the protest against watching it. It won't amount to anything other than, you haven't seen it. It doesn't accomplish anything. Can someone who refuses to watch it explain to me why they're so adamant about it? I get it if you just aren't interested in Lifetime melodramas, but otherwise, I don't get it.

I am not adamant about nor protesting not watching it.
For me, I can take it or leave it...I just don't have a big interest in, as you say above, Melodramas.

Yes, I've spent 4 years following this case..reading the discovery and I've read Ashton's book and was elated to learn of AZ Lawyer and JWG's recent discovery in the computer history files...

Yes, Rob Lowe is very easy on the eyes!!!

I disagree with Hal's review in that he says the Prosecution underestimated Baez- sorry I don't think it's possible to underestimate his skills, he was laughable. No one was more surprised than the DT when she got off - it had nothing to do with their defense of her, more laziness on the part of the Jury and the fact that Baez smiled and said good morning to them. How superficial and idiotic can you get if that's what you base your verdict on..

I wrote an article for Harvard last year and my book on the Casey Anthony case is yielding new information. For example: Does anyone know what significance this has for determining how Caylee died? Cindy {mother} found a pool ladder up on the pool the day Caylee died, and the side back yard gate open. The ladder was too heavy for anyone in the family to move except father, George. Somehow this evidence does not suggest Casey to me. Can anyone tell me how they think it points to Casey?

"The movie, tentatively named "Prosecuting Casey Anthony," is expected to be told from the perspective of Ashton, who went head-to-head with Anthony in last year's court trial and went on to write the book, "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony," The Hollywood Reporter reported Thursday night."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...on-in-tv-movie-on-casey-anthony#ixzz1ttyw6U5O

I wrote an article for Harvard last year and my book on the Casey Anthony case is yielding new information. For example: Does anyone know what significance this has for determining how Caylee died? Cindy {mother} found a pool ladder up on the pool the day Caylee died, and the side back yard gate open. The ladder was too heavy for anyone in the family to move except father, George. Somehow this evidence does not suggest Casey to me. Can anyone tell me how they think it points to Casey?

31 freaking days! Nuff said!

Here are some photos of the ladder. There is nothing particularly heavy about it, it is a standard plastic pool ladder. Anyone in that family could move it.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20505231,00.html
Cindy also stated when she "found the pool ladder up" she was so concerned she called George. One problem with that statement - her phone records revealed she made no such call...
As we saw before during and after the trial, Cindy lies just as well as her daughter.

Yes, all of them could move the ladder. Cindy mentions in her deposition that it was a rule when anyone of them swam, they took the ladder down. Also, just going by memory here, but I think there was doubt about the date the ladder incident happened - the people at Gentiva seemed to remember it being maybe a week or so before the 16th.

From my recollection, the only time a date was given by Cindy for that incident was during the trial, I don't remember a specific date given during any interview or deposition...If I am wrong i am certain someone will enlighten me and provide a link to the interview or deposition

Anyone in the family, with the exception of Caylee, would have been able to move the pool ladder..Of Note..the ladder came apart, the large/taller part with the platform and hand rails remained in the pool and the smaller/shorter part was removable from the outside of the pool...

So not to take this thread OFF TOPIC
Here is a links to a thread about the Pool.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68698&highlight=pool&page=34
In this thread June 17th is mentioned as the day the Pool Ladder was found up.

Your premise is fatally flawed because it's based on the word of Cindy Anthony.
Cindy has absolutely no credibility, and absent any other evidence than her word, whatever she says regarding this case didn't happen. How on Earth can you write a book and accept Cindy's word for anything? You know she perjured herself, right? You have to apply critical thinking if you want to write responsibly about this case.

Your premise is fatally flawed because it's based on the word of Cindy Anthony.
Cindy has absolutely no credibility, and absent any other evidence than her word, whatever she says regarding this case didn't happen. How on Earth can you write a book and accept Cindy's word for anything? You know she perjured herself, right? You have to apply critical thinking if you want to write responsibly about this case.

Cindy Anthony likes attention as it gives her control and power. Cindy Anthony is a control freak and serves as an enabler.

Hi writerkl. The above, bolded by me, would mean that no one would ever be able to swim in the pool unless George was home. I doubt either Cindy or Casey would put up with that situation for long ~ I feel quite certain that all the adults in that house were able to maneuver the ladder.

moo.

Hi Writerkl! Welcome to Websleuths, home of applied logic & critical thinking as related to unique situations!

I'd be interested in reading your article IF it is germane to the crime against Caylee Marie Anthony and then my interest might carry forward into pondering the new information you lay claim to within another book about this case.

:rocker: Unfortunately, the hypothesis with which you begin your "quest" is fraught with errors and the primary "mouthpiece" is an individual who demonstrated that she had no qualms lying while under oath during the trial of her offspring. Forget not that your authoritative source provided many miscues to the law enforcement & legal community while the hunt was on for her "missing" granddaughter, that she declined to participate in any active "boots on the ground" searches but was successful in fund raising/profit-raising.:banghead::banghead:
:twocents: Take not just my posting, nor that of my fellow "WSer's" but review/conduct research here & within the main stream media for actual court transcription & images of said pool ladder (standard, run of the mill, everyday backyard, lightweight Al3 type!).
:seeya: So in kindness, I say that you interpretative "evidence" does NOT point to anybody because it is created from whole cloth and I plead that you consider performing a "root source analysis" BEFORE investing significant time, energy or possible finances in any type of tome UNLESS you're planning a multi-volume set entitled the "myths, fantasies & mistruths of the Anthony clan of Orlando"

Hi Writerkl! Welcome to Websleuths, home of applied logic & critical thinking as related to unique situations!

I'd be interested in reading your article IF it is germane to the crime against Caylee Marie Anthony and then my interest might carry forward into pondering the new information you lay claim to within another book about this case.

:rocker: Unfortunately, the hypothesis with which you begin your "quest" is fraught with errors and the primary "mouthpiece" is an individual who demonstrated that she had no qualms lying while under oath during the trial of her offspring. Forget not that your authoritative source provided many miscues to the law enforcement & legal community while the hunt was on for her "missing" granddaughter, that she declined to participate in any active "boots on the ground" searches but was successful in fund raising/profit-raising.:banghead::banghead:
:twocents: Take not just my posting, nor that of my fellow "WSer's" but review/conduct research here & within the main stream media for actual court transcription & images of said pool ladder (standard, run of the mill, everyday backyard, lightweight Al3 type!).
:seeya: So in kindness, I say that you interpretative "evidence" does NOT point to anybody because it is created from whole cloth and I plead that you consider performing a "root source analysis" BEFORE investing significant time, energy or possible finances in any type of tome UNLESS you're planning a multi-volume set entitled the "myths, fantasies & mistruths of the Anthony clan of Orlando"
I believe I've read the "article". I can't say I see it being based on any real research pertaining to the crime (jmo). It's primarily based on the defense's arguments at trial: George did it. Oh, and Casey was deserving of her mother of the year title. (Gosh, that made me sick just typing that!)
Good to see you, joypath. :)

Sorry if this has been answer already: will Casey Anthony be getting any $$$ out of this movie being made?

Sorry if this has been answer already: will Casey Anthony be getting any $$$ out of this movie being made?

Considering its based on JA prosecutor I highly doubt it. Now her defense fatty book. Possibly/probably jmo

We've come this far for Caylee, I'm watching.:rocker: Buckle up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r16UGhJQcHA"]Prosecuting Casey Anthony / LifetimePromo -- Gary Jules and Michael Andrews -- "Mad World" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WRilDxgyko"]Anthony Case: Lifetime Movie Preview--"Prosecuting Casey Anthony" - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82