Rob Lowe to play Jeff Ashton in movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interview with the actress that played Casey. From what I get, she really doesn't give a hoot about Casey or care to know much about the trial, it was just a role. She dances around the question but basically avoids actually saying Casey is guilty and in self preservation mode.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muanb7-Lpi8"]Actress Virginia Welch Reveals the Secrets to the Playing Controversial role of Casey Anthony - YouTube[/ame]

I wrote an article for Harvard last year and my book on the Casey Anthony case is yielding new information. For example: Does anyone know what significance this has for determining how Caylee died? Cindy {mother} found a pool ladder up on the pool the day Caylee died, and the side back yard gate open. The ladder was too heavy for anyone in the family to move except father, George. Somehow this evidence does not suggest Casey to me. Can anyone tell me how they think it points to Casey?

Would you link your article for us and a link to your book? I would love to see it.

Interview with the actress that played Casey. From what I get, she really doesn't give a hoot about Casey or care to know much about the trial, it was just a role. She dances around the question but basically avoids actually saying Casey is guilty and in self preservation mode.

Actress Virginia Welch Reveals the Secrets to the Playing Controversial role of Casey Anthony - YouTube

Well, I don't know, why SHOULD she care? She's not an advocate, she's an actress. I don't want my actresses to editorialize about guilt and innocence anyway, unless they're seated on the jury bench. Or you know, one of us, haaa.

I wrote an article for Harvard last year and my book on the Casey Anthony case is yielding new information. For example: Does anyone know what significance this has for determining how Caylee died? Cindy {mother} found a pool ladder up on the pool the day Caylee died, and the side back yard gate open. The ladder was too heavy for anyone in the family to move except father, George. Somehow this evidence does not suggest Casey to me. Can anyone tell me how they think it points to Casey?

We have the same ladder in our pool and I at 120lbs can lift the ladder out of the pool and move it to the side of the house and also return the ladder to the pool. It's not that heavy...my 14 year old can move it...but it's heavy enough my 7 year old can't. But imo the weight of the ladder is pointless because I don't believe Caylee drown in the pool.

I believe Caylee was alive when Casey duct taped her little hands behind her back and placed duct tape over her mouth. I believe she was then carried by Casey to the trunk of the car where she was left to die while Casey shopped for videos, watched said videos and spent the night cuddled up next to her boyfriend.

Well, I don't know, why SHOULD she care? She's not an advocate, she's an actress. I don't want my actresses to editorialize about guilt and innocence anyway, unless they're seated on the jury bench. Or you know, one of us, haaa.

My point exactly. We all have our opinion, don't we? I like the way she handled that pressing question. I took from her response that she is a mature young woman and mainly excited at the opportunity to work with the other more seasoned actors in the film.

We have the same ladder in our pool and I at 120lbs can lift the ladder out of the pool and move it to the side of the house and also return the ladder to the pool. It's not that heavy...my 14 year old can move it...but it's heavy enough my 7 year old can't. But imo the weight of the ladder is pointless because I don't believe Caylee drown in the pool.

I believe Caylee was alive when Casey duct taped her little hands behind her back and placed duct tape over her mouth. I believe she was then carried by Casey to the trunk of the car where she was left to die while Casey shopped for videos, watched said videos and spent the night cuddled up next to her boyfriend.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is precisely what the mountains of evidence leads anyone who pays attention to all of it to believe.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is precisely what the mountains of evidence leads anyone who pays attention to all of it to believe.

think about it. is the manufacturer of an above ground pool going to make a ladder that only a man could re position.....

absurd

I personally can't wait to see the movie. I only hope they portray her as the bee otch she is. And I would love to see the information on the searches AzLawyer exposed, even if it comes after the movie as a post-script (or whatever you call it for a movie) before the credits roll. LMN wasn't flattering to Drew Peterson, or to Scott Peterson either in their recent made for TV movies. Hope they show CA for what she is, a murderer who got away with it.

I personally can't wait to see the movie. I only hope they portray her as the bee otch she is. And I would love to see the information on the searches AzLawyer exposed, even if it comes after the movie as a post-script (or whatever you call it for a movie) before the credits roll. LMN wasn't flattering to Drew Peterson, or to Scott Peterson either in their recent made for TV movies. Hope they show CA for what she is, a murderer who got away with it.

well your statement makes me wonder how they will portray her, and as i do i think about other movies like this I have seen, and the perspective they offered about the "accused." rob lowe portrayed the murdering detective and pretty much painted him out to be the murderer he was. it was aired 6 months b4 he was convicted. the scott peterson movie was also aired approximately 6 mons prior to the jury verdict.

both those movies were strong indictments of the murderers, imo. and left little room for effective defense arguments....

in this case, her peers found her not guilty but noone (except possibly the jury) thought she was innocent. in fact its pretty obvious she did it, and everyone knows it.

with that in mind, if i was making the movie, i would show her to be what we know she was. i started a thread b4 the trial with the question, Is ICA the most hated woman in america, ever?" I think she is, purely on numbers. since millions upon millions watched the unfolding drama on a regular basis, just on numbers alone, what woman could possibly be more hated by the multitudes than her? plus there is her unfortunate snarkiness that only adds fuel to the negative feelings towards her.

with that in mind, if i were making the movie, i would clobber the hell out of her, just by sticking to the facts...and i would highlight the jailroom conversations with her parents to reveal the REAl ica.

and i would hammer her enabling,lying parents as well.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifetime_Movie_Network

Snipped:
Lifetime Movie Network (LMN) is a cable channel that is a subsidiary of A&E Television Networks, LLC. A&E Television Networks is a joint venture of the Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.[1] LMN offers women-oriented movies exclusively, especially made for television movies. Many, though not all of its movies are Lifetime originals first shown on Lifetime.

& some of the jurors were given passes to Disney or something? Also, in a roundabout way, how was the defense funded again - did ABC/Disney have anything to do with it?

I love Disney, but...ummm...uhhh...

K...Rob Lowe coming up on Jimmy Kimmel Live..listed as "Prosecuting Casey Anthony"Stay tuned.

Any movie being made is in bad taste, imo. Also, didn't Cindy first tell cops the gate was open and pool ladder up several days before Caylee was gone then she changed her story much later on?

Slightly OT, but Rob Lowe was on The View (no, I don't watch it), and they asked him if he regretted anything he'd ever done. He basically said no, he wouldn't have done anything differently, since then he wouldn't be who he is now, and he's content with himself now.

I thought it was a viewed question (and answer) about "THE" sex tape.

<shrug>

LIFETIME apparently gave -- or discussed giving -- TWO MILLION $$$$ to Cindy and George for the rights to their story.

Question?
Did Cindy and George already GET the 2 million $$$$$ when they sold the rights to their story to LIFETIME? Did they get the millions up front?
Or, was the Deal only in the talking stages?

Will LIFETIME do a future story from Cindy and George&#8217;s perspective?
The public will be outraged if LIFETIME does a movie/story on Cindy and George and their killer daughter!!

Is this 2 million $$$ how Cindy has remodeled their home, took the home out of foreclosure, got new cars, and taken trips, and supports FCA?
Or, the money was used from the Dr. Phil donation to the CAYLEE FUND?

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/06/03/george-anbd-cindy-anthony-united/
June 3, 2011 [BEFORE the verdict]
excerpt:
"Perhaps the two million dollar payout for the Lifetime movie also helped ease their tensions as well. At least now they won&#8217;t have financial worries. Their home will no longer be in foreclosure and they can even afford move away to a more luxurious place in a gated community in order to keep paparazzi at bay. In addition, there will most likely be no Casey to run up any credit card bills since the state will pay for her room, board, and clothing as well as her medical bills as she sits in prison for life or sits on death row in Lowell Penitentiary waiting for appeals and for her final day."

http://amymarie5.hubpages.com/hub/Has-Caseys-Family-Turned-Against-Her
(scroll down to &#8220;Life beyond the trial&#8221;)
June 13, 2011 [BEFORE the verdict]
excerpt:
"George and Cindy Anthony have sold their story to Lifetime TV for a reported two million dollars. There is also an alleged book deal in the works. The Anthonys have struggled financially for quite some time and their house was in forclosure. Financially, they will be fine, however all the money in the world will not bring back Caylee, nor will it save Casey. Their life is forever changed and that is something they will have to learn to live with."

Article: http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/...ory-is-told-on-lifetime-this-saturday-at-8pm/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge