Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic Jail Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody else start hearing the Mission Impossible theme when they open this thread, not that I think this is an impossible mission just expect Richard to say "Here is your mission Websleuths, if you choose to except it"

I understand serbo-croatian but i'm not fluent. I'll give it a listen. Serbo-croatian is the language of Bosnia basically, with some changes in local dialect.

Okay so what are we trying to say here? What is it that people are thinking that Robin lied about? Are people thinking that these letters were planted by Robin? if so why? what would be the point? Or are we thinking that she never actually spoke to KC and therefore the chloroform thing isn't true?
Just because there are tapes doesn't mean that Robin didn't speak to Casey they may have found a way to communicate at a later time... I am confused about whats going on here.

Oh no! I think I'll back away from the thread! Can't handle any more drivel, and I didn't make it very far into the letter packet!

Did anybody else start hearing the Mission Impossible theme when they open this thread, not that I think this is an impossible mission just expect Richard to say "Here is your mission Websleuths, if you choose to except it"

funny :) - check the front page

I'm thinking (not to disrespect Richard in anyway) but as a defense attorney I would imagine he has a (massive?) dislike of jail house snitches. He's got the low down on Robyn and some inside information and wants to out her.

Your welcome Richard

Okay so what are we trying to say here? What is it that people are thinking that Robin lied about? Are people thinking that these letters were planted by Robin? if so why? what would be the point? Or are we thinking that she never actually spoke to KC and therefore the chloroform thing isn't true?
Just because there are tapes doesn't mean that Robin didn't speak to Casey they may have found a way to communicate at a later time... I am confused about whats going on here.

Thank you for posting this.

Unless Casey didn't write what she wrote I really don't care if deception was used to get her to communicate. Common tactic used by LE (and Lawyers too...no offense meant) I guess I don't see the issue. Didn't Yuri have Casey's writing analyzed and matched?

ETA: Robin lied is supposed to equal Casey lying?

The guard admitted to some personal contact between KC and RA right?

Hernandez said that on one occasion she let Anthony cut Adams' hair.
BBM
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23085002/detail.html

What I do see is Casey was easily fooled by what appears to be a skilled jailhouse snitch...Karma is a great thing.....

i'm thinking (not to disrespect richard in anyway) but as a defense attorney i would imagine he has a (massive?) dislike of jail house snitches. He's got the low down on robyn and some inside information and wants to out her.

don't be snitching - you dig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member