Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic Jail Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I do see is Casey was easily fooled by what appears to be a skilled jailhouse snitch...Karma is a great thing.....

Or OCSO and FDLE were easily fooled by what appears to be a skilled jailhouse snitch...Karma is a great thing and Yuri Melich rhymes with {bleep}

I'm just saying I don't understand where this is going Robin can be the biggest liar alive (aside from Casey) but unless the letters can be proven not to be written by KC it doesn't matter if Robin lies or not. Its KC's words. The only way it would matter if Robin lies or not is the statement about the chloroform, but I don't think that SA would call her to testify to that, but then again they may because they have the air sample tests as well as the computer searches for the chloroform.

Thank you for posting this.

Unless Casey didn't write what she wrote I really don't care if deception was used to get her to communicate. Common tactic used by LE (and Lawyers too...no offense meant) I guess I don't see the issue. Didn't Yuri have Casey's writing analyzed and matched?

ETA: Robin lied is supposed to equal Casey lying?

The point is that the things she wrote are not very helpful to the prosecution--the things she supposedly said to Robyn are helpful. So if Robyn is lying about being able to have in-person conversations with Casey, then it seems unlikely that Casey told her things about blankets with the body, drugging Caylee to sleep, Zanny not existing...

Or FDLE was fooled by a skilled jailhouse snitch...Karma is a great thing and Yuri Melich rhymes with a Swoosh!

So exactly what are you saying Hornsby? The SA has this case, they don't need this evidence. Don't you think that the SA would have verified all this before releasing it?

I'm just saying I don't understand where this is going Robin can be the biggest liar alive (aside from Casey) but unless the letters can be proven not to be written by KC it doesn't matter if Robin lies or not. Its KC's words. The only way it would matter if Robin lies or not is the statement about the chloroform, but I don't think that SA would call her to testify to that, but then again they may because they have the air sample tests as well as the computer searches for the chloroform.

What did Casey WRITE that was so incriminating OR different from what she had previously said - I mean lied about?

If you pay attention, the real incriminating evidence comes ONLY from the testimony of jailhouse snitches.

The point is that the things she wrote are not very helpful to the prosecution--the things she supposedly said to Robyn are helpful. So if Robyn is lying about being able to have in-person conversations with Casey, then it seems unlikely that Casey told her things about blankets with the body, drugging Caylee to sleep, Zanny not existing...

The letters are helpful, in that Casey states herself that she told Zany to take Caylee for a few days, which is another story, and that she wasn't really searching for Caylee. Thats just one thing the letters hold value to the SA

Or OCSO and FDLE were easily fooled by what appears to be a skilled jailhouse snitch...Karma is a great thing and Yuri Melich rhymes with a Swoosh!

How was FDLE fooled? I don't see where FDLE used anything for anything that came out of the letters. What I see with FDLE is them reporting on what they were told. There is no commentary on whether FDLE took what Robyn said as gospel. Maybe the SA will try to get this info in at trial, who knows?

I get it, anything that would be "Bombshell" is not verifiable (sp)

So Robyn has the information from her friend Tracey or her Dad, that there was nothing in the letters Casey had written that would help reduce the length of her sentence. Seeing as she is desperate to get out as early as she can, she decides to do a little embellishing and adds the chloroform references to her testimony in the hope of helping the SA office to secure a conviction, thereby (with the grace of God) getting a reduced sentence.

IMO, it would be hard for the SA to paint Robyn as credible no matter what. I've never thought anything verbal from Robyn was going to be useful to the SA.

Robyn is a liar - she has been outed.

Do you feel this because of what is said in the 2 calls? My first thought was she knows it's being recorded and isn't going to tell the truth. In fact, I believe, in one of the letters Robyn wrote to her friend, she asks that she don't talk about the letters on the phone.

After 2 yrs. of silent stalking I've posted...hello everyone.

What did Casey WRITE that was so incriminating OR different from what she had previously said - I mean lied about?

If you pay attention, the real incriminating evidence comes ONLY from the testimony of jailhouse snitches.

We now have a third story on Zany. I don't think that is particularly helpful to the defense.

Do you feel this because of what is said in the 2 calls? My first thought was she knows it's being recorded and isn't going to tell the truth. In fact, I believe, in one of the letters Robyn wrote to her friend, she asks that she don't talk about the letters on the phone.

:Welcome-12-june:

Just b/c in this one particular phone call Robin states they were never face to face, doesn't mean that sometime after this phone call that they didn't get to be face to face.

How was FDLE fooled? I don't see where FDLE used anything for anything that came out of the letters. What I see with FDLE is them reporting on what they were told. There is no commentary on whether FDLE took what Robyn said as gospel. Maybe the SA will try to get this info in at trial, who knows?

But, they did, to an extent. The investigator who dictated the FDLE report opined that he found Robyn to be truthful.

Look, I want this as bad as anybody, BUT, I certainly don't want for Yuri Melich to be discredited at the last minute when he is on the stand. I'd rather find out NOW if using Robyn Adams testimony is a terrible strategy.

Good heavens! I just had a horrible OJ Simpson trial flashback!

don't be snitching - you dig!

Well, don't you tell your clients to keep their pie-holes shut?

Going off memory here but I can recall a few cases that have relied on evidence provided by prisoners housed with defendants.

Just b/c in this one particular phone call Robin states they were never face to face, doesn't mean that sometime after this phone call that they didn't get to be face to face.

As I stated earlier the Guard admitted there were face to face encounters :crazy: BTW I am agreeing with you.

Well, HELLO!!! WELCOME!

I sure hate that ya stood at the doorstep THAT long! :D

Hi Richard. May I call you Richard? Anyhow...one thing she wrote is a completely new and altered entirely from either previous version Zanny the Nanny story...a whole new way that Caylee came to be missing and not missing at the same time...according to KC she gave Caylee to her to keep "for a few days" while she got them prepared to skip town...money she had saved, new clothes, new everything...(I guess to explain why she did not pack for Caylee...)...then Zany, a brand new spelling by the way, would not tell her where Caylee was at...and also...:snooty:

KC says she does not believe Zany had a thing to do with Caylee's death and she forgives her and does not blame her for not coming forward to sit in jail with her. :angel:

She also for the first time that it is not hearsay, accused both her brother and her father of sexual impropriety...:croc:

SO

KC did tell us some things.

She also told us she is BIG FAT NASTY racist...:loser:

And that she is so close to God he speaks to her in sneezes and she calls him daddy and sometimes even big daddy.:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500