Ron needed to talk to Haleigh on Christmas

Refresh my memory, Whisperer. Wasn't he absent for the Thanksgiving celebration because it was too depressing to be with family without Haleigh present?
See how phony that sounds.

....yep, he has better things to do, better places to be and, once again, better people to talk to, none of which are located at Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

When he gets through talking to Haleigh, I suggest he relay his conversation to LE.

This brings to mind....

..... he can't bear to move back into the m/h. Too many memories. [back rent?]

..... he talked to a 4-yr-old girl who had talked to Haleigh. [remember that one?!] Never mind, o/t. There are hundreds of those, lol.

..... he couldn't go back into Haleigh's room when they were readying the m/h for the media tours per Annette. ["Where she used to live," directly out of Ron's mouth on Today Show Tour.]

That Ron is one tender-hearted, sentimental guy, isn't he?

re: friends, whips, he used to have one [who was on here, even].

BBM

When someone asks this on the board, please provide a link to answer their question when it is someone who is innocent in the case of Haleigh going missing. If there is any indication that CJ or CJ's family is involved with Haleigh's disappearance, please contact me. Otherwise, use initials and links. If there is no link, we aren't allowed to mention them in this forum at all. (In this instance, there is a link).

If you know you made posts with CJ's name or his family's name in the past, please correct them. I can't catch 'em all. :)

There is more information regarding using initials in the Parking Lot. Please comment there and not on the public forum. I made this post so y'all know why the forum was pulled for review.

Thanks! :)

technically, that's my fault, since I also deleted my post in this thread which referenced CJ. Since he is mentioned in another thread with regard to the recent police action, the man's name is CJ III, who was purportedly Misty's new boyfriend. Is that okay to say?

I would really like to know more about that guy. I think the poster THOUGHT rc was somebody different than he really is. I also think RC was fascinated with the guy's GUN collection. After all this older Gentlemen had not known rc very long at all. From the little he knew of rc, he thought he was a decent guy, trying to raise kids all by himself, at least that is what rc had told him.

I will say that I bet if rc did have a job to do, he would work hard. The problem is he probably couldn't sustain that type of behavior for long. Mr. P only got to see him in brief periods when rc was looking at guns or working around his place.

...I would if I could ... the last I saw of it was near an apartment complex off the interstate.

...I would if I could ... the last I saw of it was near an apartment complex off the interstate.

What are you talking about?

Anybody, what was whisp talking about?

lol, we don't have any interstates 'round here. Pink elephants, yes, interstates, no.

What are you talking about?

Anybody, what was whisp talking about?

lol, we don't have any interstates 'round here. Pink elephants, yes, interstates, no.

there was this pink elephant, see......and it was last seen in Titan's town, and that dashed alla Whisps hopes, cuzza Whisp having them all tied to an elephant's tail.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

LOL...I said I would see a purple cow before I would ever see RC sitting at home, alone, reflecting on his life.

Titan offered up a Pink Elephant instead. It was already at an apartment though. So my dream of seeing Ron sitting alone, rocking in a chair, doing nothing but thinking about his life will probably not happen.....*sigh*

LOL...I said I would see a purple cow before I would ever see RC sitting at home, alone, reflecting on his life.

Titan offered up a Pink Elephant instead. It was already at an apartment though. So my dream of seeing Ron sitting alone, rocking in a chair, doing nothing but thinking about his life will probably not happen.....*sigh*

yeah, what whisp said.

hey look! Another pink elephant walking by.......

I hope that pink elephant had a tail on it last night..... anyone reading here would think we were drinking early. Aw heck it is a blue moon.....

JMO - but that Ron would be so GROUNDED if he were my son. I don't care how old he is. He'd sure as heck be sitting right there in the house w/me if he'd done gone and "lost" my g' or g'granddaughter.

You think I would be letting him skate away from his troubles. Hail, no!

I'd've had him [and little MrsMisty] at that kitchen table every night and every day getting some truth out of them. The real truth. The whole truth. They would be more than happy to go directly to jail if I wuz their momma, gramma, or mom-in-law.

eta

But that's just how I wuz raised. Apparently different from how the Sq/Syk/Cums were.

Hi Peeps..I just returned home from down Louisiana way... What the HELL-O are the "two undesirable untouchables" up to now, other than NO GOOD...JMO?

there was this pink elephant, see......and it was last seen in Titan's town, and that dashed alla Whisps hopes, cuzza Whisp having them all tied to an elephant's tail.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

debs, did you start celebrating early????????

Well I see that Ron's mother is still making excuses for him as usual. It would have been really nice if LE could have followed Ron to where ever he went to speak to Haleigh. JMO, but I would bet that he had to see his honey for Christmas.

Purple cows and pink elephants? Y'all started on the New Years' Eve punch early. I hope you left me some.

Well I see that Ron's mother is still making excuses for him as usual. It would have been really nice if LE could have followed Ron to where ever he went to speak to Haleigh. JMO, but I would bet that he had to see his honey for Christmas.

Purple cows and pink elephants? Y'all started on the New Years' Eve punch early. I hope you left me some.

lonetraveler, come on over. I'm having an Irish Coffee right now.
Happy New Year to all well-informed, super sleuthing WebSleuth members. See you next year.
azwriter

lonetraveler, come on over. I'm having an Irish Coffee right now.
Happy New Year to all well-informed, super sleuthing WebSleuth members. See you next year.
azwriter

Thank you that sounds just great, Happy New Year azwriter!

I wonder if CJ made those calls because Misty was suppose to have been done with Ron and he found out that she was not. Just thinkin

Maybe, but one thing for sure (at least IMO) Ron and Misty were tied together for life on that fateful February night...come what may.

JMO - but that Ron would be so GROUNDED if he were my son. I don't care how old he is. He'd sure as heck be sitting right there in the house w/me if he'd done gone and "lost" my g' or g'granddaughter.

You think I would be letting him skate away from his troubles. Hail, no!

I'd've had him [and little MrsMisty] at that kitchen table every night and every day getting some truth out of them. The real truth. The whole truth. They would be more than happy to go directly to jail if I wuz their momma, gramma, or mom-in-law.

eta

But that's just how I wuz raised. Apparently different from how the Sq/Syk/Cums were.

I'd have bought some booze and tried to get Misty drunk and talking even if it is illegal to give to a minor. I don't see how TN refrained from beating the tar out of her.

mabey he wanted to be alone to pray and yes he probably thinks that haleigh is gone .. i think he wanted to tell her im so sorry i left you with misty ,im so sorry i couldnt be there for you im so sorry i couldnt protect you from whatever may have happened . i think its possible this was the case .. it may have not been because he is guilty that he did something .. we just dont know who did what unfortunately

He's guilty of something...what it is...I haven't figured out yet.

I get the impression that TN was covering his Christmas absence; AS covered his Thanksgiving absence. I think RC wanted to spend some quality (..uhmm) time with a female and I don't think it was Haleigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back