Ron needed to talk to Haleigh on Christmas

Just reread the article. Matt Saffer is not my favorite reporter. He just said he was inside TERESA's home in WELATKA. Is he serious?

Oh come on now...she moved AGAIN? This is the fourth time in 12 months!

mabey he wanted to be alone to pray and yes he probably thinks that haleigh is gone .. i think he wanted to tell her im so sorry i left you with misty ,im so sorry i couldnt be there for you im so sorry i couldnt protect you from whatever may have happened . i think its possible this was the case .. it may have not been because he is guilty that he did something .. we just dont know who did what unfortunately

IMHO.. I may not know exactly WHAT happened, or WHERE it happened, but I do know WHO is responsible for whatever it is that did happen... And that WHO is Ronald Cummings...JMO

IMHO..Matt Saffer got one thing right in that interview with TN...

"Haleigh’s family is hiding something too"....JMO

and where was that at? Church? The woods?

If that was what he wanted to do, to "talk to Haleigh", he could have done that standing in the shower or going for a walk. Just where do go to talk to someone that is missing??????

mabey he wanted to be alone to pray and yes he probably thinks that haleigh is gone .. i think he wanted to tell her im so sorry i left you with misty ,im so sorry i couldnt be there for you im so sorry i couldnt protect you from whatever may have happened . i think its possible this was the case .. it may have not been because he is guilty that he did something .. we just dont know who did what unfortunately

He does strike me as being quite spriritual.

Wonder why that last vigil was held in Annette's m/h and not at either of the previously used churches.

Anybody know if Ron went to Christmas Eve services anywhere?

(BBM)
LOL...I said I would see a purple cow before I would ever see RC sitting at home, alone, reflecting on his life.

Titan offered up a Pink Elephant instead. It was already at an apartment though. So my dream of seeing Ron sitting alone, rocking in a chair, doing nothing but thinking about his life will probably not happen.....*sigh*

You're right, it's extremely unlikely Whisperer, that is until it's actually Ronald's OWN life that is hanging in the balance. His reckless abandon endangers those around him and most especially his own children who have no alternative but to lay in wait for the next collision. Like the drunk, the RC's of the world escape the wreckage unscathed. They brush themselve's off, step over the fatalities all around them; those who couldn't move fast enough or far enough to get out of harms way, and they never look back. To look back - like sitting alone in a rocking chair - might open his eyes to the fact that the legacy he is leaving is nothing more than a trail of wreckage; broken pieces that can never be put back together again quite the same. If he stopped long enough to take a closer look, he might realize that those pieces scattered all around him represent the pieces of human being's life's, two of which, and the most important, are HaLeigh's & Junior's.

(O/T)
If some feel that I'm being too harsh, I'm truly sorry. I'm not in a good place at the moment - my heart is broken. My son came over unexpectedly yesterday and I didn't think anything of it at first - I thought maybe he just wanted some of his Mama's cooking - that was until he asked me to sit down; he had something to tell me. Of course my first thought was that something happened to my other son who lives in Wisconsin and I refused to sit down. He reassured me that it wasn't my other son, his brother, and than he told me that it was my nephew. He's a lobsterman and he fell of the boat and drown yesterday. Fellow fishermen who were out on their boats pulled him out of the water and performed CPR, the EMT's when they arrived on the scene, and the hospital when he arrived there by ambulance, tried desparately to save him but it just wasn't to be. He was 27 years-old and he has a wife and a 3 year-old son who he just adored. I can still remember the day my nephew came home from the hospital, 27 years ago, like it was just yesterday. He weighed 10 lbs, 2 ounces so we lovingly called him "moose-moose" which, by the time he was two changed and from then on we called him "Cricky" - short for Christopher. My first-born was born two weeks after him so they grew up as best buddies. Him and his wife are flying in for the funeral service and my son, his gf, and myself will be driving. I'm still in shock but there's no denying it with all of the news stations and newspapers here in Maine running the story. I need to try to get a little nap - everytime I closed my eyes last night I saw his beautiful face and the face of Christian, his son, and the tears just flowed, thinking about another child in the world without a Daddy.

Junior needs you Ronald, this life that we're given isn't a game. It's deadly serious.

JMHO -

Sorry for being O/T - please remove if neccesary.

He does strike me as being quite spriritual.Wonder why that last vigil was held in Annette's m/h and not at either of the previously used churches.

LOL..LF..You're kiddin and have your holidays confused right?
This is New Years Day, not April Fools Day...JMO

Nomoresorrow, I'm so sorry.. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time...

Nomoresorrow,

May you find strength and inner peace to help you through your time of grief.

Papa

He does strike me as being quite spriritual.

Wonder why that last vigil was held in Annette's m/h and not at either of the previously used churches.

LOL..LF..You're kiddin and have your holidays confused right?
This is New Years Day, not April Fools Day...JMO

Regardless of his spirituality or lack thereof, why didn't they have that vigil at a church?

(BBM)
snipped for space

(O/T)
If some feel that I'm being too harsh, I'm truly sorry. I'm not in a good place at the moment - my heart is broken. My son came over unexpectedly yesterday and I didn't think anything of it at first - I thought maybe he just wanted some of his Mama's cooking - that was until he asked me to sit down; he had something to tell me. Of course my first thought was that something happened to my other son who lives in Wisconsin and I refused to sit down. He reassured me that it wasn't my other son, his brother, and than he told me that it was my nephew. He's a lobsterman and he fell of the boat and drown yesterday. Fellow fishermen who were out on their boats pulled him out of the water and performed CPR, the EMT's when they arrived on the scene, and the hospital when he arrived there by ambulance, tried desparately to save him but it just wasn't to be. He was 27 years-old and he has a wife and a 3 year-old son who he just adored. I can still remember the day my nephew came home from the hospital, 27 years ago, like it was just yesterday. He weighed 10 lbs, 2 ounces so we lovingly called him "moose-moose" which, by the time he was two changed and from then on we called him "Cricky" - short for Christopher. My first-born was born two weeks after him so they grew up as best buddies. Him and his wife are flying in for the funeral service and my son, his gf, and myself will be driving. I'm still in shock but there's no denying it with all of the news stations and newspapers here in Maine running the story. I need to try to get a little nap - everytime I closed my eyes last night I saw his beautiful face and the face of Christian, his son, and the tears just flowed, thinking about another child in the world without a Daddy.

Junior needs you Ronald, this life that we're given isn't a game. It's deadly serious.

JMHO -

Sorry for being O/T - please remove if neccesary.

nomoresorrow, I am so sorry for the loss of your nephew. From your post, I can can tell how much you loved him. My prayers are with you and your family, especially his little son.

I'm so sorry for your loss nomoresorrow. I will pray for your family.

Nomoresorrow, I am so VERY sorry to hear about your nephew! Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

The only person Ron needs to talk to is a counselor for his anger problems.

NoMoreSorrow, I am so sorry to learn of the death of your nephew. Prayers for you and your family.
You are right. NONE of us knows if we or someone we love will be around tomorrow, we should treasure every moment with our loved ones. There are no second chances.

NoMoreSorrow....Your name tells me you have had your share. I am so sorry for the loss of your nephew. I will light a candle right now for him. Please take care of yourself and prayers for you and your family.

He's guilty of something...what it is...I haven't figured out yet.

I get the impression that TN was covering his Christmas absence; AS covered his Thanksgiving absence. I think RC wanted to spend some quality (..uhmm) time with a female and I don't think it was Haleigh.

Whisperer, my bet would be that he wanted to spend time with MISTY. And I wouldn't be surprised if TN and AS knew about it.

yep, I wonder how long they have been together. We have not heard about nay or what she is up to. Too many people in that little place.

Maybe R & M are staying on Rita Lane...LOL

Well, I thought of Haleigh on Christmas day and think of her every day. I think I let myself get too frustrated in that there is absolutely no news on where Haleigh is. I stopped posting and have been just checking for news. I do read, tho.

Ronald is not fooling anyone by saying he needed to go off and 'talk' to Haleigh. All Ronald thinks of is Ronald. Why wouldn't he want to hold Ronald, Jr. in his lap and talk to him? Ronald, Jr. is still here and had to be very excited about the Christmas majic of Santa and toys. So instead of Ronald spending time with his own son on Christmas, he goes off to 'talk' to Haleigh? I call BS on that one. Ms. Neves will say just about anything in defense of Ronald and also say what she thinks sounds good, IMO.

Yes, Ronald needs to 'talk' to Haleigh in the company of his little son who undoubtedly misses his only sister very much. One day, probably many, many years from now when he is an old man, he will finally realize that it is family that means the most in this world.

Just my opinion on the subject.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back