RUMORS ONLY/not verified

Status
Not open for further replies.
ME to TG.. All of us..
Sometimes I feel like posting a picture of this happening.
If indeed it turns out the families are all cleared, Peter is cleared,
wouldn't it be great if both families would give some donated money to the reward fund.
I would like to see this happen. Locals needs to see this happen.
Yes, I had said that a long way back in one of my posts asking why the family hadn't given monies toward the Reward.

ok..so now we have two different rumors. One, Vicki went to the police and Peter was arrested, the second one is she went because she suspects he did it to cover for abuse but no word of an arrest.

Maybe they brought him in for questioning again (assuming they questioned him earlier on), but they have not arrested him at this point. Possible, right?

Oh...I just hope this isn't true. I'd hate to think Peter Placker had anything to do with this.

ok..so now we have two different rumors. One, Vicki went to the police and Peter was arrested, the second one is she went because she suspects he did it to cover for abuse but no word of an arrest.

Maybe they brought him in for questioning again (assuming they questioned him earlier on), but they have not arrested him at this point. Possible, right?

Oh...I just hope this isn't true. I'd hate to think Peter Placker had anything to do with this.
Rumors being what they are, they can morph evelyn.

This may well end up being something we may never hear of in the general Media unless that Melissa Heminover does another report.

2nd one- Evelyn is the main rumor.

OMG! I have been on vacation for a week and just now have read the rumor. To say I am stunned and dismayed is an understatement.

What in the world would have been his motive? From the autopsy it stated neither girl was molested and seem to infer that they had not even had any sexual encounters before their deaths.

I just cant believe this would lay silent if he was taken in this morning. If we know the rumor then the media is on it too and would be breaking their necks getting to the courthouse to confirm it.

So I don't know what to believe. It seems so surreal and I cant understand why he would do something like this and if it was him where in the world did he hide the weapons?

It is just so confusing.

imo

Sadly, it may be true, not all sexual abuse involves something that would leave evidence.

All families of murdered children are put under a magnifying glass...sad but sometimes I guess it's necessary.
You're right about that, sheza... Often some of the first people LE tries to rule out...

I have been following this story so long that I don't remember, but didn't Peter pass a poly or did I just dream that?

2nd one- Evelyn is the main rumor.

Thanks. So nothing about an arrest, just Vicki going to LE, because she became suspicious of Peter Placker.

I guess we'll see how this unfolds.

Me too, evelyn... After Peter found the girls, I'm having a hard time believing he would have had time to return home to stash the weapons before LE arrived on the scene (I assume within minutes). I wouldn't think he would attempt to hide them on himself, or worse yet, toss them in the woods... I dunno. My thoughts and emotions are running a mile a minute at this point; everything in my brain is like a bowl of alphabet soup with Greek letters. Pieces of the thoughts are there, but are so out of order they make no sense. Sorry for the incoherence :)

Cheers

Me too, evelyn... After Peter found the girls, I'm having a hard time believing he would have had time to return home to stash the weapons before LE arrived on the scene (I assume within minutes). I wouldn't think he would attempt to hide them on himself, or worse yet, toss them in the woods... I dunno. My thoughts and emotions are running a mile a minute at this point;
everything in my brain is like a bowl of alphabet soup with Greek letters. Pieces of the thoughts are there, but are so out of order they make no sense.
I like that analogy :)

If there's an old well or septic tank on any of that property it would be very easy to dispose of two guns very quickly.

I want to add: I don't want Mr Placker to be the guilty party so I hope this is just irresponsible rumours.

Topix seems to be doubting this rumor, so don't get too excited.
*sigh* you're right, Trino, I may end up giving myself a stroke for no reason. After so long with nothing but paltry little tidbits of information here and there, it's easy (at least for me) to grab onto the first nugget of info that sounds halfway feasible and run with it... I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Wouldn't there be gun powder on his hands? I'm sure LE had to check considering he found the girls.
Then again, the rumor as I heard it was Vicki thinks PP was involved or knows who did it.
Could be someone else did it and Peter knows about it, but he won't say because of something illegal on his part is the cause of the murders?
IDK! Ugh. I just hope it's not true.

If there's an old well or septic tank on any of that property it would be very easy to dispose of two guns very quickly.

I want to add: I don't want Mr Placker to be the guilty party so I hope this is just irresponsible rumours.
Good point, BB... I live in the city so I didn't even consider that. Thanks

Maybe they took Peter in for more questioning because they got wind of some drug connections he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member