RUMORS ONLY/not verified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, have to laugh at the turn around there by one who came up with this scenerio to begin with :rolleyes:

Are you talkng about me?
I made a big mistake in posting on Topix, it would have been taken from here to there anyway.
I get kinda pushed into some of my post, a lot of locals just read only and call me to post something. Untill now I really haven't posted much...see what I get, I guess I deserve it.
Going to go hide now. (just kidd'n) bye for now.
"taking on a life of it's own now">Shutterfly

Are you talkng about me?
I made a big mistake in posting on Topix, it would have been taken from here to there anyway.
I get kinda pushed into some of my post, a lot of locals just read only and call me to post something. Untill now I really haven't posted much...see what I get, I guess I deserve it.
Going to go hide now. (just kidd'n) bye for now.
"taking on a life of it's own now">Shutterfly
NO, NO, NO definately not you girl!

If there's an old well or septic tank on any of that property it would be very easy to dispose of two guns very quickly.

I want to add: I don't want Mr Placker to be the guilty party so I hope this is just irresponsible rumours.

I feel the same, I don't want him to be the quility of this.

Yes lot's of old well's-old homesteads, ponds. Surely they have been checked.

Well..ummm....wouldn't PP have gun powder on his hands and possibly elsewhere on his person, considering that he was the first one on the scene and "knew that the girls were dead?" He must have had his hands on them. When he found them, or "took credit" for finding them(whichever happened), he successfully rendered any forensic connection between he and the girls useless.....didn't he???

Well..ummm....wouldn't PP have gun powder on his hands and possibly elsewhere on his person, considering that he was the first one on the scene and "knew that the girls were dead?" He must have had his hands on them. When he found them, or "took credit" for finding them(whichever happened), he successfully rendered any forensic connection between he and the girls useless.....didn't he???
Another interesting point. That's why I love this board. :)

Maybe they took Peter in for more questioning because they got wind of some drug connections he had.
All the above Bingo YD.. or he knows why!! I really tend to lean this way.. remember the statement someone said they killed the girls. Was that ever found out to a statment or was it also hearsay?

What if Peter went to pick Vickie up from work or someplace, thought someone else would driveby and find them, went to check, so he found them and had Vickie call 911?
Picked out some truck on the road told Uncle Mo about the POI then Uncle Mo repeats it.
Who Knows!!

Say, is the only available pic of Peter Placker the one with him, Vicky, and Taylor together?

Anyone familiar with a Glock .40? I think that's standard issue for a lot of "cop agencies" these days. People who dislike cops but like the power they perceive that cops have, have a tendency to immitate cops...IE: buy the guns cops prefer, try to be intimidating, think they're bad @sses with guns. Anyone look lately at what's written on the hat we've been looking at on PP's head for two months? In the picture of he and Vicky, where he has his arm around Taylor?

I'll save you the trouble..it says "Narcotics Officer"

And I'm Santa Claus.

OOPS..I forgot.....IMO

How do you go about looking for motive when checking out the families.

Good thought. I can't stand the thought that it might be Peter, but I'm vaguely reminded of a Christmas tree, a Colorado Avalance blanket, and Patsy trying to raise JonBenet from the dead like Lazarus!

Anyone familiar with a Glock .40? I think that's standard issue for a lot of "cop agencies" these days. People who dislike cops but like the power they perceive that cops have, have a tendency to immitate cops...IE: buy the guns cops prefer, try to be intimidating, think they're bad @sses with guns. Anyone look lately at what's written on the hat we've been looking at on PP's head for two months? In the picture of he and Vicky, where he has his arm around Taylor?

And I'm Santa Claus.

OOPS..I forgot.....IMO

I saw that! Narcotics something?

Yes, if he fired the 40 caliber weapon, which is a large caliber weapon he would definitely have gun power residue on his hands. Also we have to consider if this rumor is remotely true he also fired another smaller caliber weapon. There was a total of 12 to 13 shots fired and that would leave a lot of gun power residue on not only his hand and arm but possibly the clothing he was wearing.

If he was the shooter then he would have gun powder residue. The girls however would not necessarily have to have gun power residue on them unless the shot fired was at close range from 6 inches to possibly one foot away etc. Then there would be stippling and iirc one of the shots did show sooting.

No I do not think him finding them compromised the evidence of what was found at the scene. Like all LE they would have PP very quickly walk them through exactly what he did when he discovered the bodies. If he told them that he did not touch their bodies but only reached for the cell phone then the evidence will support his story. If it did not support his story then he would have long ago been ruled in as a POI and we have heard OSBI state they do not believe that any of the family members are involved.

Personally, I think this may be just another rumor. I don't think this could remain hush hush and would have been known now by the media.

imoo

And I'm Santa Claus.

OOPS..I forgot.....IMO

Yes, it is almost standard issue now. Not many years ago most cops carried 38s and were out powered by the thugs who carried larger caliber weapons. A 38 was no match for what the criminals were using so finally the Glock type weapon was merged into most police forces.

I don't see anything wrong with the cap. I see people wearing the caps and the t-shirts too. They aren't against the law to have. I see them sold in convenient stores and other outlets. I see the ones that have SWAT team emblazoned on them too.

imoo

I am still thinking if this is true... Maybe Vicky was told by someone else that Peter knew more than he was saying & she could take it anymore & went to LE with that info.

Good thought. I can't stand the thought that it might be Peter, but I'm vaguely reminded of a Christmas tree, a Colorado Avalance blanket, and Patsy trying to raise JonBenet from the dead like Lazarus!

Me too.........just not so vaguely.

When Placker's first moved here, they rented a house abt a mile and a half straight south of the crime scene, then moved to this rent house (300 yrd from crime scene) abt a year ago.
So they leave OKC move to Weleetka to a house that had never been a rent house before, owned by ? that was being foreclosed on ( no one around here knew at that time the owner would sell or rent it out) Lot's of area people renting in town would loved to find a nice rent house in the country.
Placker's lived there 2 years, this house was finally foreclosed on and they had to move,
they moved into the Chancey rent house.
Must be a connection with the first house owner & Plackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge