Rush Limbaugh's Lack of Respect

IrishMist said:
Tricia, we wouldn't just ban you.

We'd give you a time-out first.

biggrin.gif

Ok good...Whew. A ban I can handle.

I absolutley can not stand Rush he is such a pompous arrogant jerk.

I have a huge amount of respect for Michael J. Fox. Most "famous" people go out of their way to hide anything about themselves that may be construed as negative. He has embraced his disease, hit it head on, and let the world know that he is not going to curl up in a ball and disappear into a life of self pity.

Politics aside, Rush needs to take a lesson or two from a man who is what he is and is not afraid to show the world. Rush is sadly in need of that lesson.

Plus, I don't see him attacking Christopher Reeve, or Nancy Reagan... this is all a political ploy for Rush, so he assumes it is for Michael J. Fox, too.

It's disgusting.

cheko1 said:
He is such an arrogant azz! I can't stomach him. I wish he'd get off the air waves!
Un huh - perfect description, I couldn't agree more.

One thing about MJ Fox - he is trying his very best to keep the search for cures to debilitating deseases in the public awareness - shame Mr. Limbaugh couldn't recognize the dire need for for these cures and use his mouth for something positive. Take a few more pain killers Rush...obviously you are in need.

i heard about this yesterday..
i can't stand RL...i've never liked him, but this 'seals it' for me :furious:
what an *advertiser censored*-wipe...

Lack of respect, how about "just an ignorant pill popping idiot".

Look at me, the extraordinarily handsome cripple!" sneers the conservative radio host, alleging Chris Reeve and his wife Dana faked their deaths and are currently helping Democrats in Tennessee.

"Hell everyone knew once the cameras stopped rolling he stood up out of that wheelchair, and those phony ventilator sounds - oh please! Someone hand me a box of tissues I can't stop the tears!"

Limbaugh alleged during the Friday morning radio show broadcast that Michael J. Fox, like the Reeves and Muhammad Ali, is faking a life-threatening condition because "women are attracted to the physically vulnerable yet emotionally strong."
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i11775

windovervocalcords said:
Look at me, the extraordinarily handsome cripple!" sneers the conservative radio host, alleging Chris Reeve and his wife Dana faked their deaths and are currently helping Democrats in Tennessee.

"Hell everyone knew once the cameras stopped rolling he stood up out of that wheelchair, and those phony ventilator sounds - oh please! Someone hand me a box of tissues I can't stop the tears!"

Limbaugh alleged during the Friday morning radio show broadcast that Michael J. Fox, like the Reeves and Muhammad Ali, is faking a life-threatening condition because "women are attracted to the physically vulnerable yet emotionally strong."

lmao....truly am!

Limbaugh further alleges that Kylie Minogue and Farrah Fawcett are afflicted by "I-Need-Sympathy Cancer" and Gary Coleman uses "TV special effects" to appear small.

lol, just what i needed w/my morning coffee....thank you, lol

windovervocalcords said:

For the record- the above snip is from the website called The Spoof. At the bottom of the page, one can find the following disclaimer:

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious .

close_enough said:
lmao....truly am!

Limbaugh further alleges that Kylie Minogue and Farrah Fawcett are afflicted by "I-Need-Sympathy Cancer" and Gary Coleman uses "TV special effects" to appear small.

lol, just what i needed w/my morning coffee....thank you, lol
For the record- the above snip is from the website called The Spoof. At the bottom of the page, one can find the following disclaimer:

I think Rush Limbaugh really went too far with his remarks about Michael J. Fox. :doh: What in the hell was he thinking? Very insensitive and deplorable, imo.

IdahoMom said:

LOL...i knoooow IM!!...i love this kind of stuff...(the word "spoof" in the link should give it away)...thought The Onion would beat em to it, lol...

close_enough said:
LOL...i knoooow IM!!...i love this kind of stuff...(the word "spoof" in the link should give it away)...thought The Onion would beat em to it, lol...
:blowkiss: I guess I need to check out The Onion, too. A little levity never hurts, huh?;)

windovervocalcords said:
Yes thats the point.
No harm intended on my part, so if you meant to get snippy, there really is no need for that. :angel: If someone doesn't go to the link and is skimming the thread, they might glean the wrong info...and we wouldn't want that, now would we? :p A little balance never hurts.:innocent:

Have a great day, wind!:blowkiss:

close_enough said:
i heard about this yesterday..
i can't stand RL...i've never liked him, but this 'seals it' for me :furious:
what an *advertiser censored*-wipe...
Ditto. :croc: On the other hand, I adore MJFox! On another thread when asked who I thought was a hunk...I listed MJ Fox. I think he is such a cutie and I love his work. :p

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back