Sara Evans Hubby will Defend himself against her Allegations....

julia said:
He is a perv. A complete one. It's been rumored for some time. Pervert.
If someone denies an allegation, it doesn't mean that he is telling the truth. Of course, he is going to deny it. I believe Sara, plain and simple. She is not crazy, as her husband and her so-called friend would have you believe. I think that there have been problems in her marriage for quite some time, and something finally made her realize that things were getting far worse not better.

nanandjim said:
If someone denies an allegation, it doesn't mean that he is telling the truth. Of course, he is going to deny it. I believe Sara, plain and simple. She is not crazy, as her husband and her so-called friend would have you believe. I think that there have been problems in her marriage for quite some time, and something finally made her realize that things were getting far worse not better.
I guess time will tell. I believe her too.

nanandjim said:

What would you have them (husband and nanny) do? Slink away and hide and hope this goes away quickly? They have a side too. She may have proof of *advertiser censored* being on his computer and those disturbing pictures of him nude but that doesn't = cheating with the nanny. I'd bet that if neither one of them said a word then people would be finding fault with them not protesting their innocence. And the fact that the nanny said she'd take a lie-detector test says a lot IMO. Even though they aren't fool-proof, people sure rake someone over the coals for refusing to take one in a murder case. I know affair and murder are two different things, but it doesn't matter to a poly-graph test.

If I'm wrong about the nanny, I'll come back and say so. As far as the husband, if he has *advertiser censored* and nude pictures of self, then I hope there's proof because I don't think Sara would accuse him so publicily without it.

Did anyone watch the interview with Sara last night on Dancing with the Stars? To me, she seemed pretty distraught and VERY concerned about her children. I hadn't heard anything before last night and from the way they were talking during the interview I thought it had something to do with *advertiser censored* (and I hate to admit but at first I thought child *advertiser censored*). She kept saying she wanted to be there for her son and watch him and his expressions and if he cries. I thought maybe he found the pics on his dad's computer.... I don't know. But I believe Sara completely after seeing her on TV.

MREG2 said:
Did anyone watch the interview with Sara last night on Dancing with the Stars? To me, she seemed pretty distraught and VERY concerned about her children. I hadn't heard anything before last night and from the way they were talking during the interview I thought it had something to do with *advertiser censored* (and I hate to admit but at first I thought child *advertiser censored*). She kept saying she wanted to be there for her son and watch him and his expressions and if he cries. I thought maybe he found the pics on his dad's computer.... I don't know. But I believe Sara completely after seeing her on TV.

I saw most of it. I thought her son was the 2 year old but I could be wrong. If so, I just don't see a 2 year old being distraught over seeing *advertiser censored*. Must be a very sensitive child.

i totally agree, the first thought i had was that she was afraid her son had been molested. she has more than one child, but didn't mention anyone other than her son.

I believe Sara, Just going on my gut. However I dont know if she is right about the Nanny and the Hubby. The nanny's willingness to take a Lie Detecter test is very telling IMO. I do however believe he is a pervert and maybe she found *advertiser censored* and all that, I heard awhile ago he was a perv.

shopper said:
...She may have proof of *advertiser censored* being on his computer and those disturbing pictures of him nude but that doesn't = cheating with the nanny...
My instinct tells me that Sara would not have specifically mentioned any woman unless she had some evidence. My first thoughts are that she found concrete evidence--either emails or photos of the former nanny and the husband indicating more than a professional relationship.

I heard on the news last night that Sara got a restraining order against her husband, who moved $275,000 from a joint account into an account with HIS name on it. Whose money do you think that belonged to? Not the bum, is my guess.

nanandjim said:
My instinct tells me that Sara would not have specifically mentioned any woman unless she had some evidence. My first thoughts are that she found concrete evidence--either emails or photos of the former nanny and the husband indicating more than a professional relationship.

I heard on the news last night that Sara got a restraining order against her husband, who moved $275,000 from a joint account into an account with HIS name on it. Whose money do you think that belonged to? Not the bum, is my guess.

He removed money from their joint account? Then I guess the money belongs to them. Him not working doesn't seem to have been a problem before. Plus, isn't he her manager? Lots of husbands of famous wives are their managers.

Please don't think I'm against Sara or am taking the husband's side. I'm trying to stay on the fence. You know the saying, three sides to every story - his, hers and the truth.

I doubt seriously, that Sara is lying. She might have it not quite right, only suspicion about the nanny, but the perv stuff is probably spot on.

What is the bum going to say?

He doesn't want to loose his meal ticket, plus he's trying to get a career in politics, wants a clean imagine, not a Mark Foley kind of thing............ Although the one he's got right now, seems to fit in.

There are big bucks here to be gotten in spousal support on his end, if he can discredit her.

I thought her son was the 2 year old but I could be wrong. If so, I just don't see a 2 year old being distraught over seeing *advertiser censored*. Must be a very sensitive child.

She has three children, I would bet the son she was talking about, is the older one, old enough to understand what's going on, but not really understand since it's Daddy.

I watched her on the Dancing with the Stars interview, she seemed very concerned in particular with the son.

michelle said:
I watched her on the Dancing with the Stars interview, she seemed very concerned in particular with the son.

Yes, she did.....

nanandjim said:

In all fairness, it's not Sara that drew up the papers but her attorneys. Reputable attorneys will only name names if they have definite proof. Oherwise they state "alleged" or would have said "another woman" and not named a name. If she was requesting a restraining order, however, she would have to name the other woman if she didn't want her to have access to her children also. Just my experience with family law and attorneys.....

michelle said:

I heard it was the son that caught dear old dad on the computer watching *advertiser censored*.
I totally believe SE. I don't think the perv or the nanny would admit to anything on national tv. Deny, deny deny!
Maybe the little guy saw something with nanny and daddy. jmo

Everyday in our local paper (tennessean.com) a page and 1/2 article runs about all this. :doh: Nanny has anorexia, Sara Evans book she wrote spoke badly of divorce and so on.

I just can't believe this much has been exposed. IMO if she is trying to protect her kids then she should keep some, if not most, of this out of the press.

Masissy said:
Everyday in our local paper (tennessean.com) a page and 1/2 article runs about all this. :doh: Nanny has anorexia, Sara Evans book she wrote spoke badly of divorce and so on.

I just can't believe this much has been exposed. IMO if she is trying to protect her kids then she should keep some, if not most, of this out of the press.
Who wrote a book?

michelle said:
Who wrote a book?
Sorry, Chris Willman published a book in 05 "Rednecks and Bluenecks: The Politics of Country Music". In this book Sara spoke against divorce.

Masissy said:
Sorry, Chris Willman published a book in 05 "Rednecks and Bluenecks: The Politics of Country Music". In this book Sara spoke against divorce.
Oh Ok Thanks, I thought for a minute that there was a book out there I have missed, lol..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back