Sara Evans Hubby will Defend himself against her Allegations....

Masissy said:
Everyday in our local paper (tennessean.com) a page and 1/2 article runs about all this. :doh: Nanny has anorexia, Sara Evans book she wrote spoke badly of divorce and so on.

I just can't believe this much has been exposed. IMO if she is trying to protect her kids then she should keep some, if not most, of this out of the press.
From what I saw on television, the nanny still looks anorexic. Sara spoke of trying to save her marriage because she is against divorce. Sara said that she got some news before she went on to do her dance routine last Wednesday. It wouldn't surprise me if someone found emails, files, etc., of the husband and the nanny. Believe me, something was found or Sara would not have named her specifically.

Sara also said that there had been previous problems and they were slowly working on them. This sounds to me like Sara caught her husband cheating, but I could be reading into that. Maybe, she caught him cheating with the nanny and that's why she is the former nanny.

Sara is beautiful. Her husband is a loser. Good riddance. Sara can do a lot better.

Also, there was some kind of disagreement concerning the children while they were in LA. I think that this was on Wednesay, too. I think that it was in front of the children and upset them.

I know some people are applauding (if that's the right word) the Nanny for the willingness of taking a lie detector test and that must imply that she's telling the truth. All I have to say is Scott Peterson said he would be willing to take a lie detector test too. Just because the Nanny publicly says she will; doesn't mean she will privately. Of course I could be eating my words next week.:D

Masissy said:
Everyday in our local paper (tennessean.com) a page and 1/2 article runs about all this. :doh: Nanny has anorexia, Sara Evans book she wrote spoke badly of divorce and so on.

I just can't believe this much has been exposed. IMO if she is trying to protect her kids then she should keep some, if not most, of this out of the press.

I'm with you. This is way more than most people, especially celebs, give out about an impending divorce. It's almost like Sara is wanting to get her side out and get as much sympathy as possible. That makes my hinky meter go off. And I'm amazed that people are scoffing at the nanny's denials. She's taking to the airwaves to protest any wrongdoing, even offering a take a poly, and it's like "yeah who wouldn't deny". IMO, a guilty person would just hide in shame and pray for the day when this all went away.

IF this is all true, I hope nothing more than for Sara to come out the winner in this and not have to pay her husband a dime in spousal support and gets primary custody of the kids.

Hmmm, just saw on the Insider a clip for Friday's episode and it looks like the nanny is going to do a lie detector on-air. Poor girl, won't matter if she passes anyway, some people will still believe Sara and accuse the nanny of being able to beat the poly.

JMO

detectivewannabe said:
I know some people are applauding (if that's the right word) the Nanny for the willingness of taking a lie detector test and that must imply that she's telling the truth. All I have to say is Scott Peterson said he would be willing to take a lie detector test too. Just because the Nanny publicly says she will; doesn't mean she will privately. Of course I could be eating my words next week.:D
You took the words out of my mouth. I was also thinking about little "innocent" Scotty. Time will tell if hubby was fooling around & if he ever had a little something with the nanny. The son Sara was talking about is 7 yrs. old, her other children are around 2 and around 5.
Why in the heck is ET so excited about this personal story?
Oh, right, it is juicy gossip.

detectivewannabe said:

Well get out your fork because I saw on the Insider a clip for Friday's episode and it showed the nanny sitting down in from of a poly, hooked up and everything. Unless it was false advertising.

Yes Snotty did say he would take one, but he didnt. The nanny looks like she is. I hope Sara is telling the truth, maybe she is wrong about the nanny. I have heard like I said before her hubby was a perv. I dont know, time will tell.

shopper said:
Well get out your fork because I saw on the Insider a clip for Friday's episode and it showed the nanny sitting down in from of a poly, hooked up and everything. Unless it was false advertising.
I've got my silver out right now polishing it:D

detectivewannabe said:
I've got my silver out right now polishing it:D

:laugh: LOL, I may have to be eating my own words if she fails it.

I think we will all have to wait and see how this pans out. I am uncertain of it all. I hope sara is ok. If this is true I hope she has solid proof.

Masissy said:

you know, i was thinking this same thing last night....seems just a bit strange to be dishing out all the 'details' of this, with children involved......

shopper said:
I'm with you. This is way more than most people, especially celebs, give out about an impending divorce. It's almost like Sara is wanting to get her side out and get as much sympathy as possible. That makes my hinky meter go off. And I'm amazed that people are scoffing at the nanny's denials. She's taking to the airwaves to protest any wrongdoing, even offering a take a poly, and it's like "yeah who wouldn't deny". IMO, a guilty person would just hide in shame and pray for the day when this all went away.

IF this is all true, I hope nothing more than for Sara to come out the winner in this and not have to pay her husband a dime in spousal support and gets primary custody of the kids.

Hmmm, just saw on the Insider a clip for Friday's episode and it looks like the nanny is going to do a lie detector on-air. Poor girl, won't matter if she passes anyway, some people will still believe Sara and accuse the nanny of being able to beat the poly.

JMO

exactly, Shopper.....this much detail, before they even go to court, is really strange, IMO.....

Another she said, he said.:doh:
Well in my book there's always 3 sides.....

Hope they both think of the kids first after this is all said and done...

:twocents:

I don't think she leaked anything initially. I think one of the tabloids got a hold of her lawyer's papers (or the smoking gun maybe?). After that, I think she had to acknowledge the allegations due to her prior commitment with Dancing with the Stars. She had to sign a contract when she agreed to be on that show. There is not a doubt on my mind that ABC strongly "suggested" she tell her side of the story on their network, of course, before they agreed to let her out of her contract.

Pharlap said:
Another she said, he said.:doh:
Well in my book there's always 3 sides.....

Hope they both think of the kids first after this is all said and done...

:twocents:

yep....& i also hope they both think of the kids first....sounds like it's going to be a really nasty divorce....

close_enough said:
exactly, Shopper.....this much detail, before they even go to court, is really strange, IMO.....

Strange indeed. Like I said, my hinky meter is buzzing.

I think part of the reason so much of this is public is that Sara Evans dosent live in LA. Divorce Laws in Tennesee do not protect celebrities. They dont offer private judges and sealed documents etc. California is one of the only States that offers that level of celebrity justice.

michelle said:
Yes Snotty did say he would take one, but he didnt. The nanny looks like she is. I hope Sara is telling the truth, maybe she is wrong about the nanny. I have heard like I said before her hubby was a perv. I dont know, time will tell.
This one is getting bizarre now. I heard on the Radio this morning . Dear hubby is now accusing Sara of being unfaithful. He stated names like Kenny Chesney and her partner on Dancing to be two of the ones she slept with.IMHO I have a feeling she is not the guilty party here.

JDB said:
This one is getting bizarre now. I heard on the Radio this morning . Dear hubby is now accusing Sara of being unfaithful. He stated names like Kenny Chesney and her partner on Dancing to be two of the ones she slept with.IMHO I have a feeling she is not the guilty party here.
Yep, the Dear Hubby said he would drop a bombshell. Could have guessed what he would do, blame Sara. I have no knowledge of their private life, But, methinks that he stands to lose considerable amounts of money, high lifestyle, etc. He will do whatever slanderous things he can to diminish Sara. I think he threatened to take the kids too, but now I can't find that story. This is only my own opinion, certainly could be wrong. We shall see what happens.

ccoaster said:
Yep, the Dear Hubby said he would drop a bombshell. Could have guessed what he would do, blame Sara. I have no knowledge of their private life, But, methinks that he stands to lose considerable amounts of money, high lifestyle, etc. He will do whatever slanderous things he can to diminish Sara. I think he threatened to take the kids too, but now I can't find that story. This is only my own opinion, certainly could be wrong. We shall see what happens.
The funny part I read an article where he stated he would not make any more statements outside the court room. ANd then this comes out can we say :loser:

Hmmm, I've heard hubby denying the adultery...but has he gone public with denying the *advertiser censored* of himself, etc? I haven't heard him deny that yet...and if it were NOT true, wouldn't he be screaming to high heaven on that one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back