Sara Evans Hubby will Defend himself against her Allegations....

does anyone know where to find a video of her interview on Dancing with the stars?

Hmmm, I've heard hubby denying the adultery...but has he gone public with denying the *advertiser censored* of himself, etc? I haven't heard him deny that yet...and if it were NOT true, wouldn't he be screaming to high heaven on that one?
I agree completely with you Deputy and I say, let the bum get together with Heather Mills, they'd make a perfect couple I think and they both can live off Sir Paul's money. El Creepo's, hope his political career is sunk.

I never heard about her and kenny chesney. Although I did hear tonight on ET that kenny chesney said he views her as a friend...:waitasec: I am sure they are friends but I thought that was funny since I seen the interview and then came on here and read about her and kenny, lol....

shopper said:
:laugh: LOL, I may have to be eating my own words if she fails it.
I just saw a blurb on Access Hollywood and it said the nanny passed the polygraph.

mesnowmom123 said:
I just saw a blurb on Access Hollywood and it said the nanny passed the polygraph.
Well crap Shopper, I guess I'll be eating crow for dinner tonight with my freshly polished silver fork!!:D

detectivewannabe said:
Well crap Shopper, I guess I'll be eating crow for dinner tonight with my freshly polished silver fork!!:D

LOL, well at least your silver is polished. That's a chore.

So the nanny passed? I missed all the gossip shows tonight. I felt she was pretty adamant that she was not involved with Sara's husband. Of course, there's still the *advertiser censored* and alleged photos of him nude and with other women. I haven't doubted that part, just the nanny part.

Sara has had to of found something in order for her to make such accusations against her husband. On the other hand as much as I love Sara Evans I couldnt help but notice a chemistry between her and her dancing partner. The man was/is a very SEXYYYYYYYYY man! Something her perv. husband lacks.

shopper said:
LOL, well at least your silver is polished. That's a chore.

So the nanny passed? I missed all the gossip shows tonight. I felt she was pretty adamant that she was not involved with Sara's husband. Of course, there's still the *advertiser censored* and alleged photos of him nude and with other women. I haven't doubted that part, just the nanny part.
Maybe Sara is wrong about the nanny. However, I still think that the 7 year old son saw some photos of dad "nekked" with some woman, other than mom.
I sure don't think "dear hubby" is off the hook. Must be some computer pix.

Mygirlsadie said:
Sara has had to of found something in order for her to make such accusations against her husband. On the other hand as much as I love Sara Evans I couldnt help but notice a chemistry between her and her dancing partner. The man was/is a very SEXYYYYYYYYY man! Something her perv. husband lacks.
Yea, but didn't he have chemistry with Lisa Rinna (sp?) last year, too? I thought they could have had something going on; always touching, kissing, hugging and such. Although I am sure they did not; I'm just saying some people in this world ooze chemistry and it doesn't matter who they are with.

FYI, Lisa Rinna danced with Louie (Monique's partner) last year.

fundiva said:
Really? I am sorry:doh: I swear it looked like the same guy. Thanks for the correction. I stated in another thread that I haven't gotten into this season for whatever reason. I will keep my big mouth shut now since I know nothing about this topic except for what I have read here

Carry on.....:blushing:

michelle said:
She is a Country Singer and she was on "Dancing with the Stars" I think she quit it though due to this divorce and all that is happening.

I didn't know who she was (until I read this post). I saw a bit of this on TV last night, but it didn't say who Sara was, just what was going on. It sounds like a mess.

thats ok detective all the guys on that show are hot so it don't matter...hehehe

detectivewannabe said:
Really? I am sorry:doh: I swear it looked like the same guy. Thanks for the correction. I stated in another thread that I haven't gotten into this season for whatever reason. I will keep my big mouth shut now since I know nothing about this topic except for what I have read here

Carry on.....:blushing:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The husband of country music star Sara Evans said she was having an affair with another man.

In court documents filed Friday in Williamson County, Craig Schelske said the two argued about the affair and she filed for divorce the next day.

Schelske did not name the "other man" in his response to Evans' petition for divorce filed last week.

He denied Evans' allegations that he committed adultery, was verbally and emotionally abusive, drank excessively and frequently watched *advertiser censored* in their home.

Schelske said Evans' had declining interest in her "marital roles and responsibilities" and she neglected their three children.

He said this occurred after she began appearing on "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC this season.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/10122878/detail.html

fundiva said:
I love Lisa and Louie. Although Monique is a good dancer, she and Louie just don't have the same chemistry.

Also, I don't believe that Sara had an affair. I believe that the husband is the in their relationship.

[Also, I don't believe that Sara had an affair. I believe that the husband is the in their relationship.[/QUOTE]
nanandjim,
I don't think she did either.......your so right he is a !

She has the proof. Right there on his computer. Did you see all those nasty ads he had out on craiglist? He was in different cities (probably while she was touring) and there he was, on the internet, soliciting sex online with just about any type of person you can imagine... He was asking for anonymous sex with men, women, multiple partners at once, specific races and different specific body types... etc. Ick.:sick:

IMO hubby is trying to do damage control at this point, and I believe that he's utterly desperate. Desperate people will say and do anything. His money flow is about to be cut off. He's been very publicly humiliated by those documents and the proof contained in them. I wouldn't trust a thing he says right now.

Also, think about this. What would Sara Evans have to gain by having to put that information out there if it was not true. He can deny it all day long, but that's got to be extremely difficult for her, knowing that people all over the world now know what her husband was doing. It's not just her friends, and family and colleagues.... it's the whole world. I can't even fathom that.

Now that I've said all of that... even if her husband is telling the truth, and she was having an affair (which I simply don't believe without proof).. I can't say I would blame her- look what her husband was up to. :loser:

I love Sara Evans, but I do NOT agree with how she is handling all of this. She is making this way too public. I cant make any judgements on the husband yet, but my feeling is, she is not being totally truthful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back