Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Steely. Yup, we've been discussing this new development for a couple days. I appreciate you joining in though! Brittanee needs as many people looking out for her as possible. Hopefully this new development leads to some answers!

Rose,

I think your onto something. It almost sounds like 2/3 counties are on the same page. It sure is odd to me GTC would call in SLED to roam one of their neighboring counties unless they had too. Unless there are even more counties involved that we don't know about but that doesn't appear to be the case. I also don't think GTC called in SLED for observation or a small role.

Bumping for ****Britt****

“The purpose of us requesting SLED is jurisdictional boundaries,” Johnson said. “Nothing has changed, everything is still the same, except we have a SLED agent assisting us.”

This from Georgetown city itself (our one and only newspaper!! (LOL) heres piece,and they have a Beautiful photo of Britt!!

http://www.gtowntimes.com/local/SLE...e-in-Brittanee-Drexel-case2010-07-13T19-20-13

Rose I think your right too. I also don't think things changed but possibly Georgetown wanted to push this forward and couldn't get through the red tape. The other possiblity is maybe they are really ready to go after the POIS and don't want to have to stop for anything when they make their move.

Just praying the investigation will move forward now that there is a new set of eyes and ears on BDs case. Hope the POIs are feeling a little scared now and maybe someone will slip up. It would be so good if someone would come forward with the final piece of the puzzle and BD's family could get the answers they deserve. I found an old video of poor DD being interviewed and you could just see so much pain in her face. It is such a sad situation. No one should have to endure this nightmare. Hope they have made the family aware of this new detective who will be assisting on the case (of course they would, wouldn't they?) Oh did we ever establish if the folks from NY could be interviewed again? I am wondering if this SLED guy would be able to go back and reinterview any of those people who brought BD to MB. I probably know the unfortunate answer to this question though.

Rose I think your right too. I also don't think things changed but possibly Georgetown wanted to push this forward and couldn't get through the red tape. The other possiblity is maybe they are really ready to go after the POIS and don't want to have to stop for anything when they make their move.

I hope your right about the latter part of your statements Rochgirl! Hopefully, GTC and Capt. Kin all load up in a truck and go one by one and nail each one of these guys. That would make logical sense for him being apart of this as well. It is either that or they are getting resistance from another county and GTC simply went above them in hopes of finishing what they started. Hats off to GTC for their continued efforts.

Thats my guess to, i feel Gtown wanted this solved, but couldnt, so now i feel they took a big step to get Sled into this, Charleston county has alot of big dogs, and as you know this election year for them in diff offices, so i feel we see more info coming out,,,,,,,im thinking maybe BD may have met these poi (dont no tho just thinking) and this why MB not talking anymore,and that put her traveling out mb county (horry) and now it be left to Gtown county,(if what we were told about poi living that put them in Gtown or Charleston county,so im just hoping for the best in this,,,,,,keep singing BD name so we can keep her on the front page!!!

Just praying the investigation will move forward now that there is a new set of eyes and ears on BDs case. Hope the POIs are feeling a little scared now and maybe someone will slip up. It would be so good if someone would come forward with the final piece of the puzzle and BD's family could get the answers they deserve. I found an old video of poor DD being interviewed and you could just see so much pain in her face. It is such a sad situation. No one should have to endure this nightmare. Hope they have made the family aware of this new detective who will be assisting on the case (of course they would, wouldn't they?) Oh did we ever establish if the folks from NY could be interviewed again? I am wondering if this SLED guy would be able to go back and reinterview any of those people who brought BD to MB. I probably know the unfortunate answer to this question though.

From my understanding from dd FB page she didnt know about the sled guy(Cpt Kin) or at least thats what she stated,,,,,,,,, i dont think sled can go to NY but he can go into any county in SC without that county kicking it,,,,but from all i read on Cpt Kin he has alot of pull in Sled so if he feels the need to requestion ny kids im sure he has connections with sled in ny to get job done,,,we will see,,,faith,hope see bd home :)

First of all, I have to say that I am so glad there seems to be some momentum towards BD's case. I live very close to MB and have been surprised at the lack of coverage on this case. I have not heard much of anything in the news, since she initially went missing. I hope there is a resolution, soon.

I am very new to Websleuths, so if this is inappropriate, I apologize. Mods, please feel free to delete. I didn't know where to post.

Ocean Isle Beach police are searching for a missing 16 year old girl. OIB is about 45 minutes from Myrtle Beach. It is a very small beach town that is flooded with vacationing visitors during the summer months. But, the thing that I found most intriguing is the resemblance between this girl and Brittanee. They look very similar, in my opinion. She has only been missing for a day. I hope it's okay to include the link of the article.
http://www.brunswickbeacon.com/content/ocean-isle-beach-police-searching-missing-teen-girl

It is just a very small write-up, but it does have three pictures of the young girl. (She is a minor.) She is beautiful. I hate to say anything else because I'm not sure I am supposed to be writing about this.

I really hope I didn't cross any boundaries. Thank you guys for all you do to bring justice and peace to so many families. I only wish I had more time and could do more.

First of all, I have to say that I am so glad there seems to be some momentum towards BD's case. I live very close to MB and have been surprised at the lack of coverage on this case. I have not heard much of anything in the news, since she initially went missing. I hope there is a resolution, soon.

I am very new to Websleuths, so if this is inappropriate, I apologize. Mods, please feel free to delete. I didn't know where to post.

Ocean Isle Beach police are searching for a missing 16 year old girl. OIB is about 45 minutes from Myrtle Beach. It is a very small beach town that is flooded with vacationing visitors during the summer months. But, the thing that I found most intriguing is the resemblance between this girl and Brittanee. They look very similar, in my opinion. She has only been missing for a day. I hope it's okay to include the link of the article.
http://www.brunswickbeacon.com/content/ocean-isle-beach-police-searching-missing-teen-girl

It is just a very small write-up, but it does have three pictures of the young girl. (She is a minor.) She is beautiful. I hate to say anything else because I'm not sure I am supposed to be writing about this.

I really hope I didn't cross any boundaries. Thank you guys for all you do to bring justice and peace to so many families. I only wish I had more time and could do more.

This first ive seen or heard of this 16 year old missing? i did read news from your link,but dont give much info,is she down here on vacation or live down here? ive did search of her but no news? so if you see or hear anything more please post,,thanks

A Lexus with 20 to 22 inch rims shouldn't be difficult to find....

doesn't sound good to me.

From my understanding from dd FB page she didnt know about the sled guy(Cpt Kin) or at least thats what she stated,,,,,,,,, i dont think sled can go to NY but he can go into any county in SC without that county kicking it,,,,but from all i read on Cpt Kin he has alot of pull in Sled so if he feels the need to requestion ny kids im sure he has connections with sled in ny to get job done,,,we will see,,,faith,hope see bd home :)

He probably could go to NY with the help of the ROC police but I don't see it happening. Honestly, at this point, if we learn drugs were involved in this I think there will be one player from NY to question but it will be hard to get things to stick on that person.

We gotta solve SC then the rest will make sense.

Thank goodness she has been found scaredtopost!

http://www.wwaytv3.com/oib_police_looking_missing_teenager/07/2010

She does indeed look alot like Brittanee. Thanks for bringing this to our attention cause ya never know!

Hope you can join us more often in the discussion here. We have lots of nice, helpful people on this thread.

Welcome!

wm

Thank you! I'm glad she was found safely. Sorry for the side-tracking of Brittanee's case. I hope the new detectives will be able to shed some new light on this case.

scaredtopost,

Don't be scared to post! OK, now that I got that out...

You are doing EXACTLY what Brittanee needs. Most criminals don't jump straight to abduction and possibly murder. It is usually a progression starting with smaller crimes (some even are unreported). Whoever did this to Brittanee probably has a criminal record of some sort, so finding cases that are similar to Brittanee's is ESSENTIAL.

That said, that young lady does look an awful lot like Brittanee. I'm so happy to hear that she was found safely and that her family doesn't have to suffer as long as Brittanee's has had to.

I hope you contribute more here!

Welcome to websleuths scaredtopost. :)

I don't normally post here but I do read and keep up with Brittanee's thread :)

****Bumping for Britt****
Hoping and praying for new news this week!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname