Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
been following this mystery , as what i know , Brittanee disappeared not long after leaving the boys Blue water resort 8:48pm , not long after sending last message to her ex bf at 8:58pm while she was on her way back to return the black shorts she borrowed from he gf , that so called gf of hers is a "B" ,cant believe theres no other witnesses seeing here being snatched , Britt looks very pretty .. this is one very sad story indeed :((
hoping they find a closure & whom ever is responsible soon !!

been following this mystery , as what i know , Brittanee disappeared

not long after leaving the boys Blue water resort 8:48pm , not long after sending last

message to her ex bf at 8:58pm while she was on her way back to return the black shorts

she borrowed from he gf , that so called gf of hers is a "B" ,cant believe theres no other

witnesses seeing here being snatched , Britt looks very pretty .. this is one very sad

story indeed :((
hoping they find a closure & whom ever is responsible soon !!

I'm almost 100% positive that SOMEONE SAW SOMETHING, witnessed something, overheard something, or heard a rumor about what truly happened to her that night..SOMEONE(S) is GUILTY!!

Maybe the LE should start all the way over and interview her friends and acquaintances that were with her that night..

There has to be SOME sort of clue or information that can break this case wide open, there has to be!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

image5334889.jpg There is NO way she can go walking down the street at NIGHT BY HERSELF and NOT be noticed by someone!!:twocents::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:Welcome-12-june:

Welcome to the thread regis and Jessica. Wish we were meeting under more pleasant circumstances.

wm

In the case of Kate Waring, I had become interested in the case, when MLatta brought it to light here on BD's thread. I went over to her WS thread and was beginning to read and one thing sort of jumped out at me from an article that was posted early-on in KW's case. See below.

http://www.wciv.com/news/stories/0210/702319.html

"A few days after the arrests, the 28 year olds body was found on Wadmalaw Island, but still no murder charges had been filed.

“We can try a murder case without a body, we can’t try a murder case without witnesses and for some time we haven’t had witnesses, we do now,” Wilson said Tuesday."

BBM

It sure makes me hope that LE can get someone talking that knows exactly what happened to Brittanee. It scares me to think if this statement above is true, someone is going to have to come forward with the missing link in order to know where Brittanee is located and for her to come home to her family, AND for justice to be served.

Now, sadly, in the case of this beautiful, young lady, Kate Waring, looks like justice will not be served, even though they did have an "alleged witness" or at least not yet, because the one major witness has not yet gone to trial. I will be following the trial (s) with great interest and hope for justice to be served for KW and her family.

Hope everyone has a nice night.

You, too, Brittanee. I hope you're keeping warm somewhere out there...

This is MOO...

I am beginning to believe even more that there's some corruption in SC. I've seen some things in my 50 years and I know from firsthand experience that it happens. How come SC seems unable to convict in so many cases of missing/murdered women? I'd like to see some stats of cases solved w/ conviction vs unsolved cases in this particular category of cases.

Missing/murdered young women do not seem to be a very high priority in SC, IMO. Shame!

I am curious what kind of skeletons are hiding in the closets of some elected officials. The cocaine conviction of the atty of one the t gang members makes me wonder. I recall reading in one article something along the line of 'it's a case no one wants to talk about'.

These are my feelings only because I cannot imagine another reason why officials seem to go easy on these perps, especially when there are confessions. Who REALLY has the power in SC? Seems like the criminals!
Geesh, I am seeing shades of the recent murder of the man on the wave runner in TX where the Drug Cartels are calling the shots and the Mexican investigator in charge of the case was beheaded and his head delivered to the MX army in a suitcase. Pure and simple, intimidation.

Who's calling the shots in SC? Somethings not right and I am really concerned!

Where are you Brittanee? We want to find you sweetie! It is only a matter of time.....

This is MOO for today because I am frustrated and am sick and feel awful....rant over.

wm

PS. I almost forgot my manners. Hello sleuths. I hope everyone is enjoying this nice Sunday afternoon.

Maybe we see something after the nov elections!!!! new Gov,new AG,New mayors ,sad thing tho we end up with seem ole bull*** ppl weve had for last 10 yrs!!!

This is MOO...

I am beginning to believe even more that there's some corruption in SC. I've seen some things in my 50 years and I know from firsthand experience that it happens. How come SC seems unable to convict in so many cases of missing/murdered women? I'd like to see some stats of cases solved w/ conviction vs unsolved cases in this particular category of cases.

Missing/murdered young women do not seem to be a very high priority in SC, IMO. Shame!

I am curious what kind of skeletons are hiding in the closets of some elected officials. The cocaine conviction of the atty of one the t gang members makes me wonder. I recall reading in one article something along the line of 'it's a case no one wants to talk about'.

These are my feelings only because I cannot imagine another reason why officials seem to go easy on these perps, especially when there are confessions. Who REALLY has the power in SC? Seems like the criminals!
Geesh, I am seeing shades of the recent murder of the man on the wave runner in TX where the Drug Cartels are calling the shots and the Mexican investigator in charge of the case was beheaded and his head delivered to the MX army in a suitcase. Pure and simple, intimidation.

Who's calling the shots in SC? Somethings not right and I am really concerned!

Where are you Brittanee? We want to find you sweetie! It is only a matter of time.....

This is MOO for today because I am frustrated and am sick and feel awful....rant over.

wm

PS. I almost forgot my manners. Hello sleuths. I hope everyone is enjoying this nice Sunday afternoon.

WM, you said it girl! I was feeling really down about the lack of progress in Brittanee's case myself this weekend. It is really very strange indeed how many unsolved cases there really are. In the area where I live, it seems to be rare to have a completely unsolved disappearance or murder. Not saying we never have any, but it "appears at least" to me that cases get solved pretty rapidly. Maybe it is the terrain and the tourist/vacation area there where BD went missing, along with some others that make the crimes harder to solve, but I'm right there with you on believing something is really up with these cases getting dismissed, or never even seeing the inside of a courtroom.

Thanks for saying exactly what I was feeling today.
SBF

At least one case in Charleston, SC, that got tried and the perp sent to jail for 45 years AND the only reason the case was solved was because of a "minor traffic stop" and someone got scared and talked. I know it is an old case, but interesting in the where it occurred and the how it got solved.

What is it about this McClellanville area that seems to be a "dumping ground for murder victims?"
http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2010/jan/08/man-guilty-in-2000-killing/
For eight years, the remains of an Iraqi man who came to America after the first Gulf War remained hidden, stuffed in the trunk of his car at the bottom of a McClellanville creek

... could have stayed forgotten, just another player in the world of Charleston cocaine dealing. Until a break came from the oddest of places.

Afterward, a member of the jury said it was an odd case to sit through, given there was little direct evidence to a killing that happened almost a decade ago.

But the collection of details to the killing that others knew about, all pointed back to Herrmann as the source, she said.

This, obviously, is not a young female that was murdered, but is an example of what could happen if someone does come forward with information and it sounds like this case would have never ever gotten solved if it was not for that one traffic violation. Where is the person out there that knows something about Brittanee. Please come forward. You can even call the Crimestoppers and remain anonymous. Someone has to know something. Please don't let this case remained unsolved for the family's sake. I want to think she is out there somewhere and can be brought home to them. Please help this family get their daughter back.

I'll continue to pray for you Brittanee that you are found safe, and that someone comes forward with information leading to wherever you may be..:praying:

Hello sleuthers!

Is anyone out there good at genealogy ?

Maybe not even good at it, but interested in it?

If so, please let me know... I got this little "project" I am working on, and would love some help..

PM me and I will give you the details :)

_Matt

MLatta - I am an avid genealogist. What can I do to help?

Wish I could help you MLatta. I may be off topic here but we always say our family put the "D" in dysfunctional, so we don't do too much tracing our family tree. LOL!! Just kiddin' about my family, love them dearly really. Did I say we also have a sense of humor in our family?

Hello sleuthers!

Is anyone out there good at genealogy ?

Maybe not even good at it, but interested in it?

If so, please let me know... I got this little "project" I am working on, and would love some help..

PM me and I will give you the details :)

_Matt

im not to good on doing family backgound searchs but if its concerning BD case will help any way i can etc,,,

Good morning Brittanee and all!

I hope that today is the day that LE gets the tip needed to arrest those responsible for abducting Brittanee.

wm

****** BUMPING 4 Britt*******
Hoping these elections soon get over so that BD case can soon get solved!!!
Guess we get info after Nov 3 i seen where the PI that was hired MB is running for sheriff in his town so i guess our BD put on hold for a while ,,so sad!!!!!!! But always one way we all can help BD thats saying prayers!!!!

I also emailed N Grace show ask them please help with BD case!! do anyone recall if NG has ever did profile on her show for BD? i know JLV has but NG more out spoken gets to the point!!!!!

****** BUMPING 4 Britt*******
Hoping these elections soon get over so that BD case can soon get solved!!!
Guess we get info after Nov 3 i seen where the PI that was hired MB is running for sheriff in his town so i guess our BD put on hold for a while ,,so sad!!!!!!! But always one way we all can help BD thats saying prayers!!!!

I also emailed N Grace show ask them please help with BD case!! do anyone recall if NG has ever did profile on her show for BD? i know JLV has but NG more out spoken gets to the point!!!!!

RoseC, I realized just a few days ago that M. Benson is running for sheriff again. It will be a tough campaign though because peeps really seem to like our current sheriff. MOO.

I agree with you about there being no progress in
Britt's case til after the election. Prayers for Brittanee!

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member