Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't one of her friends live in MB? Which one? I have also wondered why these girls would come all the way down here for spreakbreak. But if one of the girls used to live here or nearby then it would make sense she was familiar with the area.

I wonder if when B was walking back to the girls hotel to return the shorts, they decided to come pick her up. If one of them was familiar with the area maybe they took her out in the middle of nowhere and left her then something bad happened. I would love to know where thoses girls were during 8pm to midnight.

Yea i agree something is up with the girls i think more so than the boys.It may be like you said something that meant no harm other than to scare her or mistreat her and she ended up in someone elses hands.For her to tell her bf that she wasnt having a good time with the friends that brought her there and also for her to be in a group of 15 and no one else was with her for that long walk says they all had turned there back on her for some reason

Yea i agree something is up with the girls i think more so than the boys.It may be like you said something that meant no harm other than to scare her or mistreat her and she ended up in someone elses hands.For her to tell her bf that she wasnt having a good time with the friends that brought her there and also for her to be in a group of 15 and no one else was with her for that long walk says they all had turned there back on her for some reason

I think the whole group knows what happened. I think the girls called the boys and told them what happened that is why they freaked and went home. They didn't want to be apart of it. I also think that is why this one guy headed straight for the lawyers office. He is not a dummy. He knew fingers would be pointed at him. Of course, if he really knew what happened I would hope to God he would have told LE.

Stranger abductions are really rare. Not saying it couldn't have happended, but when you add in the fact the girls were arguing and then all of them leaving abruptly it says something....

There are a couple of issues on the the time line I can't figure out.

1)We know that Peter Brozowitz left that night 4/26 at around 1:00 am without claiming his security deposit but did ALL of the other men he was staying with also return to Rochester with him? (and did they really leave without taking all of their clothes?)

2)We know that the girls BD was with changed hotels but do we know when? Some reports suggest they left that night. This would mean that they "double paid" and it would be highly suspicious. If they, in fact, "checked out" and found a different hotel for the last day it would not be all that strange; particulaly if it was smaller and cheeper since, they probably concluded that one of the group had found "alternate accomadations".

The Bluewater Resort has a parking area between N Ocean Blvd. and the Hotel entrance. If Peter or any of the other men were not caught on video leaving the lobby within 15 minutes of BD, their alibi is pretty solid. (they could have snuck around through the back if they we "camera shy" but I doubt it).

It is not that rare for something "bad" to happen between one guy and one girl. It is much rarer for a group of guys to be involved in killing one girl or, for that matter, a group of girls killing one of their "group. These possibilities must be eliminated before the investigating agency (which I assume is the Myrtle Beach PD) can focus on what I believed probably happened: a stranger abduction somewhere north of 11th on N Ocean Blvd at around 9:00 PM on 4/25.

Does anyone remember the step dad's name? I want to say it was chad but not sure

There is still a lot of "stuff" that is going unexplained here by all of these kids. Apparently John the boyfriend started contacting the other girls not too long after 9:30 or so when BD stopped texting or answering her phone. So the girls knew she was missing then, and they also knew that she was on the way back to return the shorts at shortly after 8 pm. Those girls knew the group of guys and that BD had gone to their hotel.....so.....they ALL knew early in the evening that she was NOT with either group. Where did they THINK she had gone? What did all of them do between 8pm and 1 am when at least Peter headed home? Is there an account somewhere of what they did or where they went that evening??

I wonder if it started as a joke. They called the boys and told them to invite B over, then while she was gone they switched hotels. then the girls called her back and said they wanted their shorts. She was supposed to go back to the room and see they have left her and get the message they didn't want her around anymore. Instead, something happened.

Chad D. Adoptive father.

She went into the hotel (can anyone confirm boys or girls hotel?) at 7:55 pm and left at 8:13 pm. The article about the street video states that it was at 8:15 which would mean that she was seen after leaving, walking down the street.

I was in Myrtle Beach for a conference the weekend before BD's disappearance. This attempted sexual assualt happened to 2 girls in a Myrtle Beach hotel. http://www.carolinalive.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=287583

A friend of mine who was vacationing there told me that she heard someone attempted to kidnap a 12 year old at the Family Kingdon Amusement park. I have not been able to find a link yet to that. It makes you wonder if these could possibly be related to her disappearance. We vacation every year at MB and have family there. I can tell you that we never stay in Myrtle as it has gotten rather seedy. We always stay on the north end.

I can tell you that we never stay in Myrtle as it has gotten rather seedy. We always stay on the north end.

I LOL when I read this. When has MB ever not been shady? North MB completely different.

She went into the hotel (can anyone confirm boys or girls hotel?) at 7:55 pm and left at 8:13 pm. The article about the street video states that it was at 8:15 which would mean that she was seen after leaving, walking down the street.

You be correct if those first two times are correct. Where did you get that info? Why would she go all the way to the boys hotel for less than 30 mins?

Very true warbuckle, but it just seems worse than it did years ago. But, I suppose that is the case everywhere. The shame of it is that the area is filled with teenagers without supervision making them prime targets for crime.

Thomas Kane was the boy who shot himself. He is not friends of these guys is he?

BF interview also stated that not necessarily that Peter guy is responsible but someone does know the story and is protecting themselves and he just wants them to come forward and help the family.Said he was not made aware of this group of guys she visited, said she wouldn't have told him because he did not necessarily like those guys she was friends with. He told her to go out her last night there and try to enjoy herself although not getting along with her friends. He said she couldn't wait to get home.

He was on the phone with Trace Gallagher and John Lucich (Former PI).....

I LOL when I read this. When has MB ever not been shady? North MB completely different.

MB has *always* been shady. Is it getting shadier? I always wonder when I end up down that way, whether it is now shadier or my standards have changed a little since my teens.

OT:

Ya HAVE to wonder, what the parents of the kids who abandoned her down there are saying to their obnoxious kids.

HOW can anyone LEAVE their friend/associate 850 miles away from home ?!!?!!!

Maybe this will help you. Read the details about the police 'telephoning' the contacts. Sounds like they did NOT visually talk to the girls, that the info the girls gave police was by telephone.

quoting myself from post#524 in 1st thread:
================
IMO, these girls and the boys who were on the trip need to be brought back to Myrtle Beach to answer all questions and to aid in any investigation. You can't really judge if someone is being deceitful over the phone, LE needs to be able to look them in the eyes. They have had way too much time to get their stories straight.:mad:

OT:

Ya HAVE to wonder, what the parents of the kids who abandoned her down there are saying to their obnoxcious kids.

---------
The parents are most likely telling their kids to keep their mouths shut and are visiting with the old family lawyer, just to get advice of course.

OT:

Ya HAVE to wonder, what the parents of the kids who abandoned her down there are saying to their obnoxious kids.

---------
I'm not very impressed with the parents. They should have dragged their offspring back to Myrtle Beach to help in the search.:mad:

You be correct if those first two times are correct. Where did you get that info? Why would she go all the way to the boys hotel for less than 30 mins?

Supposedly B went to just pick up flip flops, while at the boys hotel she gets a call or text from the girls telling her to bring the shorts back. She is then seen walking towards the girls hotel but never made it disappearing around 11th street.

Someone clarify if I've got that wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member