Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her boyfriend encouraged her to go because she needed to get away. Since it was only for three days, he didn't think it would be a big deal. So sad.

Here's another new article with an interview with Peter B. He provides some additional info about the night he and his friends last saw her.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S919264.shtml?cat=572

This is an except from
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S919264.shtml?cat=572

At that time, Brittanee, Brozowitz and his friends, had just started watching the Yankees-Red Sox game on TV when she got a call from her friend, mad that Brittanee had her shorts.

Brozowitz said Brittanee did not seem all that mad about turning around and walking back to return them. He offered her a ride, but she said she'd be just fine. The strip didn't bother her and she had walked alone the past few nights

BBM
Peter B. commented that B had been walking the strip alone on the previous nights. Did she not hang out with her friends any.. she was only there 3 days. IIRC

I'm not coming down on him so hard right now...we are all looking backwards at this and something that didn't seem like a big deal at the time has turned into a huge deal. Did they make mistakes...yes, and I'm sure P. is regretting it now, as I'm sure her boyfriend is. He said he offered her a ride and she didn't want it. In my opinion, B was pretty headstrong and going to do what she wanted to do, and nobody was going to stop her. If she didn't want a ride, then nobody was going to talk her into it.

I really do think somebody was watching her (her walking alone every night is a huge clue in this case). These perps cruise the area, they are like hunters, and can spot a victim real easily.

Sad to say, I'm not having a good feeling about the outcome here.

also in the link provided above by 'distracted' post #15:
Dawn and Chad Drexel, Brittanee's mother and adoptive father, are in Los Angeles in the Dr. Phil studio and were part of this interview.

I'm sorry, but if it was my daughter missing and some big wig like Dr. Phil wants an interview, his butt would be coming to me!!

I'm not coming down on him so hard right now...we are all looking backwards at this and something that didn't seem like a big deal at the time has turned into a huge deal. Did they make mistakes...yes, and I'm sure P. is regretting it now, as I'm sure her boyfriend is. He said he offered her a ride and she didn't want it. In my opinion, B was pretty headstrong and going to do what she wanted to do, and nobody was going to stop her. If she didn't want a ride, then nobody was going to talk her into it.

I really do think somebody was watching her (her walking alone every night is a huge clue in this case). These perps cruise the area, they are like hunters, and can spot a victim real easily.

Sad to say, I'm not having a good feeling about the outcome here.

we are thinking alike .... walking alone on the strip several nights in a row.... could be a big clue

The quote about her walking alone several times before really stood out to me, too. It sounds like she was alone quite a few times.

I have thought for days that she probably got in the car with someone but if she refused a ride from a friend, why would she get in a car with a stranger? Unless she was picked up by the girls...

ETA: Nancy is covering it tonight. I'll post if she has anything new.

NG is talking about Brittanee, she is on to PB right now. She isn't trusting that he has been cleared. She talked to John B's BF and he said he feels that she is still alive because she is the most head strong person he has ever met.

Why do they keep saying Peter was the last to see her when the other boys were in the room w/ him when she was there?
They were all watchng the baseball game.

Why do they keep saying Peter was the last to see her when the other boys were in the room w/ him when she was there?
They were all watchng the baseball game.

I was waiting for NG to clarify that there were Four other boys also with Peter that was the last to see Brittanee but no... just throw Peter under the bus. Listening to Peter it sounds like she spend more time away from her friends that with them.

I'm not defending Peter at this time, I just don't understand why even NG's 'reporter' couldn't clarify what we've been reading all along.
'several guys were in the room watching the game.'

NG is talking about Brittanee, she is on to PB right now. She isn't trusting that he has been cleared. She talked to John B's BF and he said he feels that she is still alive because she is the most head strong person he has ever met.
The most head strong person he has ever met! What does that tell you? That she had intelligence-thought she had it all under control-that she made others frustrated with her maybe? I think they wore her down with their shunning....I don't know. God forbid she got desparate enough to try to trust some strangers....maybe she did? I just can't handle the people she traveled with traveling back without her.....
I cannot help thinking that the odds of her being abducted by a total stranger are slim-it has to be someone she had contact with and somehow trusted. In her emotional state she might have trusted the wrong person. I am praying so hard for her.

Another article,forgive me if this has been posted.

In his taped interview Thursday afternoon, Brozowitz was concerned about clearing his name. He said, "The media twists everything that's going on. You weren't there. I was there with four other people and I'm the one that's singled out."...

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S919264.shtml?cat=566

This reminds me of an incident that just recently happened when my mom was traveling. She was in MA meeting her good friend to go to some sewing classes. She also met up with some aquaintances (friends of her friend) who were going to the same class. On the day my mom was suppose to come home, one of the aquaintances (an elderly woman) took a nasty fall and hit her head, landing her in the hospital. The woman went into a coma and passed away a few days later. My mom stayed an extra week in MA helping out the family of this woman who she hardly knew. She couldn't bring herself to leave knowing that it was such a tragic situation and the family was overwhelmed with shock and grief.

Where is the human decency in this situation? Where is the need and desire to put yourself on the line for another human being? What the heck is wrong with this entire group of kids? They couldn't stick around for a couple of days to help out? Unbelievably sad. :(

This reminds me of an incident that just recently happened when my mom was traveling. She was in MA meeting her good friend to go to some sewing classes. She also met up with some aquaintances (friends of her friend) who were going to the same class. On the day my mom was suppose to come home, one of the aquaintances (an elderly woman) took a nasty fall and hit her head, landing her in the hospital. The woman went into a coma and passed away a few days later. My mom stayed an extra week in MA helping out the family of this woman who she hardly knew. She couldn't bring herself to leave knowing that it was such a tragic situation and the family was overwhelmed with shock and grief.

Where is the human decency in this situation? Where is the need and desire to put yourself on the line for another human being? What the heck is wrong with this entire group of kids? They couldn't stick around for a couple of days to help out? Unbelievably sad. :(

I don't know it is sad. Where are the morals of the parents of these young people? this is scary knowing that young girls treat each other this way.

I agree. In hindsight these 'normal' actions looks very different.

Early this morning on local radio show... the had a "physic" on the phone. I don't normally listen to the radio in the morning by my daughter had it on. So this is the first time i ever heard of the guy. Anyway during the show they the mentioned BD and asked if he could help and get a reading on her. He said sure and started... while he is doing this a call comes into the radio station and it's from her bf.... They put him on the air with the physic.
Well, then my phone rings and of course i hear only parts of the convo and i hear something from J about the girls she went down there with and then something along the lines of well don't matter now because it just got made public. So not really sure but he slipped and said something about the girls that i don't think he was supposed to.

They are going to replay it tomorrow on the radio just a little past 6:30 am. Also, We checked the radio station website and they post all their quest interviews on their website. And it looks like this one will be posted tomorrow. I will check the site tomorrow and if it is there i will post a link to the interview.

Oh by they way... according to the "physic" BD is alive and he believes she is in Florida with some ppl she met in MB that he thinks might ride motorcycles and she's in a hotel with them doing meth or coke.

Quote from January: I don't understand why you're picking on me and my posts.. especially one so simple as the one you quoted. I fail to see where I mentioned anything in that quote pertaining to JO being in any photos or anything about multiple pairs of black shorts.

Januarary
I am not really picking on you! I said the comment bothered me and was petty. In the discussion on the two pair of black shorts someone asked a question to the effect why ask for them back if she has 2 pair. You replied.. "Probably just to get at her". Don't you think that is somewhat mean-spirited?

I'm HERE for the discussion and theorys but tiring of so many comments where people seem to know what these girls think and their motives.

Have you heard of "ghetto"? The HS Brittanee went to has a reputation for being ghetto. From the foul language in Facebook etc. these girls appear to be ghetto. Like I said, I am APPALLED by some of their behavior and apparent lack of concern. But I think some of their behavior is girls being girls and some is ghetto. THey are not goodie goods by any means. I would not want my 16 yo hanging out with them. Just my $.02.

I don't think that was mean spiritied at all. You wouldn't believe what perps say or do to get at someone. Crime isn't pretty and whatever happened to Brittanee is about as ugly as something can get on this earth. Crime is not wrapped up in a pretty package topped with a bow.

I see you are new. Are you new to crime boards as well? Because you seem to be taken aback by the tone of a crime discussion and crime discussions by nature are not pleasant.

'Where is the human decency in this situation?'
Indeed-trade the word 'decency' with 'conscience' 'compassion' 'concern' 'sin'
For God's sake what is wrong with this whole picture.........we have paid Law Enforcement searching and volunteers and the family of course-where in the hell are the people she spent her last hours/days with? That is the factor to deal with-the known persons who spent her last known hours with-they should be under the microscope. They need to develp a conscience fast. Let's suppose their families have money and they have been told/advised to keep their mouths shut. Bottom line-if they are any in way guilty of causing this young girl's demise/harm then woe be to them. They ought to be ashamed of the way they have abandoned her after the fact-and this includes their parents. Evil never wins-no cover-up goes unpunished.

I don't know it is sad. Where are the morals of the parents of these young people? this is scary knowing that young girls treat each other this way.

Of course I don't know any of the parents personally but in general many parents these days are too permissive and give their kids anything and everything they want.. cell phones.. dyed hair... fake nails...$500 prom dresses.. $90 Hollister jeans... $50 Abercrombie hoodies... ipods.. laptops... cars etc. When they are young and the kids act up they are "cute". When they get older they are headstrong. Of course their kids never do anything wrong. In the last few years I have wondered what type of adults these ego-centric children will grow up to be. Welll.. I think we have a glimpse.... and it's not pretty.

This reminds me of an incident that just recently happened when my mom was traveling. :(

TripleA.. I think the issue the generation. There are probably a few generations between your mom and these girls and unfortunately a lot kids these days are unbelieveably self-centered due to thier parents wanting to be cool-parent-friend types rather than parenting. I'm positive I am "mad" uncool when I won't let my 16 yo have a sleep over in a barn with boys after formal or I won't let her stay out all night just because its formal night... but I'm perfectly happy being uncool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname