SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a lurker, but I just wanted to say hi, and this case has been driving me nuts for weeks. I have never felt involved in a case the way I do this one, and I have been praying really hard for Heather and the whole Elvis family. I'm glad the Moorers are in jail so they can't run their mouths for now; even if for some reason they turn out to be innocent, it is nice for the family to have a break from TM's brazen Facebook posts I'm sure. Thanks to all of you for your interesting and informative posts over these last months, especially those who posted the Disney board thread and whoever found the class of 90 reunion. The one thing I don't understand here, though, is this: is there an official explanation for the indecent exposure charges?

topcat,

i hope it does do her in. I used dread social media , but in this case i think it will destroy any type of defense tm comes up with. Her whole world is just fantasy , and i think in her reality she thinks she is justified and entitled and smarter than everyone else. Just as the joint facebook page for tm & sm, its fake. She created that illusion. And there was no way anyone one was going to take sm away from her. Because if that happen she would lose that happy illusion, and she would have lost control. She can not handle losing control, or plain losing. Prison will not be easy for either of them. All i have to say to that is good!!

and...... She definitely won't be in control from here on out !!!!

I am a lurker, but I just wanted to say hi, and this case has been driving me nuts for weeks. I have never felt involved in a case the way I do this one, and I have been praying really hard for Heather and the whole Elvis family. I'm glad the Moorers are in jail so they can't run their mouths for now; even if for some reason they turn out to be innocent, it is nice for the family to have a break from TM's brazen Facebook posts I'm sure. Thanks to all of you for your interesting and informative posts over these last months, especially those who posted the Disney board thread and whoever found the class of 90 reunion. The one thing I don't understand here, though, is this: is there an official explanation for the indecent exposure charges?

Not official. Not yet. :banghead:

I like your thinking about it being good for them to be in jail, if only to give the Elvis family a break from her mouth. That mouth alone deserves some jail time. IMO.

No official explanation for any of the charges at this time.

Welcome to websleuths!!! :loveyou:

I'm sorry for repeating what was just posted...I'm lagging awful right now.

The more I think about Tammy, the more I think I understand why HE was crying in her phone call with BW.

I'd love to blame it all on TM because I find her gross, but the truth is, where's SM's backbone? You can walk out at anytime, only quietly with no drama. jmo

IF they had an open marriage, then how would one know if the kids are really yours? I mean, I wonder how that works? I'm selfish. I don't share well, and sure don't share my man!

I don't believe there was anything open about their marriage as far as TM was concerned. She doesn't seem the type to ever willingly share her man. I believe she concocted the open marriage scenario to state how little she minded SM fooling around, and that she knew about it in a way. Her pride was seriously wounded, IMO, and she was trying to save face.

I believe TM may have installed a tracking app on SM's phone, and that may be how she found him when he left to meet Heather.

ETA I wonder if what was caught on surveillance (possibly at the power station across from the M's house, and hopefully at other locations around town) might have been SM leaving to meet Heather, followed a short while later by TM leaving to find SM, assisted by her tracking app.

Before I sign off tonight, I must say that this has finally been somewhat of a "sunny day"for those who are interested in seeing some progress in resolving this case and finding some answers for the Elvis family. I have a feeling that in this case, there will be more sunny days ahead. Good night.

I'd love to blame it all on TM because I find her gross, but the truth is, where's SM's backbone? You can walk out at anytime, only quietly with no drama. jmo

Yes, he seems to be "spineless" !

Would someone explain to me what was meant earlier by the "parking lot thread"???

The Daily Mail UK article didn't make me to confident they have a case for Heather yet. It sounds like we are going to stick every charge we can to see if it sticks in court on you.

I agree, that sounds like Haleigh Cummings case. Arrest them for everything else but your childs disappearance & most likely murder. That does suck. jmo

I don't believe there was anything open about their marriage as far as TM was concerned. She doesn't seem the type to ever willingly share her man. I believe she concocted the open marriage scenario to state how little she minded SM fooling around, and that she knew about it in a way. Her pride was seriously wounded, IMO, and she was trying to save face.

Exactly, a narcissist doesn't like to feel that they are being made "a fool of" !

In a regular divorce, yes both parties can walk away quietly.
Narcissistic women not so simple..........they go for the juggler!
Everything is an article including the spouse.
They have to have fits, rage, drama and the spouse becomes
used to it and walks on egg shells.
In other words the man is castrated from his manhood.
He is like afraid of everything becoming a huge deal.
In a way I am surprised he had the b*lls to even had an affair.
JMOO

The Daily Mail UK article didn't make me to confident they have a case for Heather yet. It sounds like we are going to stick every charge we can to see if it sticks in court on you.

I agree, that sounds like Haleigh Cummings case. Arrest them for everything else but your childs disappearance & most likely murder. That does suck. jmo

Hopefully the lesser charges are to contain the M's so they can gather evidence for the more serious charges.
ETA I do wonder what the indecent exposure charges are about, and what LE captured on video surveillance.

:eek:fftobed:

Same deal as last night, okay? Everyone to bed now so there's not much to catch up on in the morning.

:truce:

Hopefully the lesser charges are to contain the M's so they can gather evidence for the more serious charges.
ETA I do wonder what the indecent exposure charges are about, and what LE captured on video surveillance.

I know what you mean NY625. Those indecent exposure charges on video surveillance really make me wonder what the heck?

Were they caught at the gas station while or after Sidney called HE? My mind goes everywhere. Like I said I find TM especially gross & SM too if he posted that stuff on his fb page recently. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon