SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did SM work for TM's dad?

A divorce would not necessarily divide things in half. The property in dad's backyard would have to be deeded to them for him to claim the house. Autos could have belonged to the business which Tammy or her dad may have been partners. From what I've read, Mr Caison was not the easiest guy to get along with. Domination may run in the family.

And I do think SM is a scoundrel, but he is a bit sympathetic to us because it is clear that wifey ran that show. On the Disney page, she boasted about the total estrangement with all SM's family.

I have a friend who was a professional son-in-law. He got caught with another woman & soon found himself on a Greyhound bus, headed home to mom with nothing except what he had worn to work that day. It was bad, but his version was funny. Forty five years old, riding on a bus in the middle of the night, no job, no house, no family, no car, no money, no credit cards, no longer president of the country club & worried someone may try to get his Rolex or Guccis. Then it hit him, the other people on the bus didn't care about his watch or shoes & at least they had, jobs, houses, families, ....

Depending on what evidence LE has, I could easily see one or the other signing a deal if it meant avoiding life(or close to it) in prison.

I don't think LE did this just because, they went into it with a clear strategy and plan on succeeding one way or the other.

I think most states have no fault divorces now and debts/assets are split 50/50.

Not official. Not yet. :banghead:

I like your thinking about it being good for them to be in jail, if only to give the Elvis family a break from her mouth. That mouth alone deserves some jail time. IMO.

Post of the day :loveyou:

I know what you mean NY625. Those indecent exposure charges on video surveillance really make me wonder what the heck?

Were they caught at the gas station while or after Sidney called HE? My mind goes everywhere. Like I said I find TM especially gross & SM too if he posted that stuff on his fb page recently. jmo

Were the indecent exposure charges and surveillance camera images related? Could indecent material have been sent via video/text message to a third party who didn't ask for it? Maybe the surveillance is related to the financial discrepancy charges, or something else?

:eek:fftobed:

Same deal as last night, okay? Everyone to bed now so there's not much to catch up on in the morning.

:truce:

I'll take your deal tonight :)
Here's hoping for a BIG news day tomorrow.
And again I ask, where is Heather? Please someone find her.

In AZ we have community property state. I remember when TM was posting about SM's bad ways and calling Heather bad names on fb that day, she posted a picture of the house the same day taunting him.

Even if it's a community property state or 50/50, if the home etc... is not in both their names and in Daddy's instead, SM has no right to anything as they can claim it as a gift. Totally controlling woman. She should have just given him up, now she might be in prison for murder. Good going dummy.

Does anyone think SM is as weak and spineless as I view him will ever tell the truth about what happened? I'm debating on that still. jmo

Sorry Easteners, it's 10:15 in AZ...Saturday Night!!!

Good nite everyone, hope we get more answers tomorrow and find Heather for her dear family!

I'd love to blame it all on TM because I find her gross, but the truth is, where's SM's backbone? You can walk out at anytime, only quietly with no drama. jmo

I do not want to take up for either of these people, but I do have to say that just walking out with no drama, male or female, is not as easy as it sounds.

Kids, threats, abuse (mental, physical, emotional), finances, family, one's own self-worth issues, it's not as cut and dried as dropping the microphone and stalking out, KWIM?

Like I said, I'm not taking up for either of them, because there is no excuse for what those additional charges may bring. Heather didn't ask to be drug into this, either.

What a mess :(

I do not want to take up for either of these people, but I do have to say that just walking out with no drama, male or female, is not as easy as it sounds.

Kids, threats, abuse (mental, physical, emotional), finances, family, one's own self-worth issues, it's not as cut and dried as dropping the microphone and stalking out if it was another woman type thing, KWIM?

Like I said, I'm not taking up for either of them, because there is no excuse for what those additional charges may bring. Heather didn't ask to be drug into this, either.

What a mess :(

I agree Leilie, but I think most people will draw a line when it comes to murdering someone or kidnapping or criminal activity to save your family. I would draw a line for sure. jmo At that point, I'd drop the mic, and walk out if it involved murdering to prove your love or whatever, but I'm a scorpio duh...lol

To be honest, SM was lucky he was arrested. It sounded like hell to me to be so "in love" and wanting your wife. It was pretty fake. Did she believe it? I wouldn't. dummy

Hope all is well LL! :seeya:

:heartbeat: Heather,

I go to bed tonight thinking of you, Heather. At the core of this Moorer circus, you are what this is all about. Sweet, beautiful Heather. We are so sorry for what has happened to you. Although we don't know the details yet, we do know that you encountered evil on this Earth. And for that, I am so sorry.

Looking at the mug shots of these two individuals has shaken us to the core. What did they do to you? What did they put you through? I don't know if I can handle knowing. But for YOU, we want to know the unbearable so you can come home. I will listen to the details when they come to light, and I will stand with the rest of those who seek justice for you and we will demand it. You deserve that, and I feel in my gut that you will come home to your family. You belong with them, and you will be home with them soon.

I will live each day with you in my heart along with the others who are missing and the others who have been taken from this world too soon. You will have justice, and your family will have a chance for answers and healing. God will make this possible and He will prevail over evil.

Until we meet,
Nugget :heartbeat:

Kids, threats, abuse (mental, physical, emotional), finances, family, one's own self-worth issues

I completely agree. Divorces can be--and often are--messy, messy heartaches for everyone involved. And when there's manipulation involved... that's a whole other story. I posted a few posts back that it's a bad idea to ever underestimate a master manipulator. They can easily make you believe you have no other option than to comply with their requests. And I mentioned that was how cult leaders convince others to kill themselves or how Hitler convinced an entire country that what he was doing was right and just.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOO SM is spilling everything now that he's separated from TM. Also MOO the indecent exposure charges are surveillance of TM and SM having sex in public.

I go to bed tonight thinking of you, Heather. At the core of this Moorer circus, you are what this is all about. Sweet, beautiful Heather. We are so sorry for what has happened to you. Although we don't know the details yet, we do know that you encountered evil on this Earth. And for that, I am so sorry.

Looking at the mug shots of these two individuals has shaken us to the core. What did they do to you? What did they put you through? I don't know if I can handle knowing. But for YOU, we want to know the unbearable so you can come home. I will listen to the details when they come to light, and I will stand with the rest of those who seek justice for you and we will demand it. You deserve that, and I feel in my gut that you will come home to your family. You belong with them, and you will be home with them soon.

I will live each day with you in my heart along with the others who are missing and the others who have been taken from this world too soon. You will have justice, and your family will have a chance for answers and healing. God will make this possible and He will prevail over evil.

Until we meet,

EXTREMELY WELL SAID! So I'll just add "ditto"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In AZ we have community property state. I remember when TM was posting about SM's bad ways and calling Heather bad names on fb that day, she posted a picture of the house the same day taunting him.

Even if it's a community property state or 50/50, if the home etc... is not in both their names and in Daddy's instead, SM has no right to anything as they can claim it as a gift. Totally controlling woman. She should have just given him up, now she might be in prison for murder. Good going dummy.

Does anyone think SM is as weak and spineless as I view him will ever tell the truth about what happened? I'm debating on that still. jmo

Sorry Easteners, it's 10:15 in AZ...Saturday Night!!!

Yessssssssssss Weak & spineless doesn't even begin to describe him. It makes me sick that HE crossed paths with these people. No matter how many psych classes I take and people I study, I will never understand these types of people. Another pet peeve of mine, that these types almost always have children who are also subjected to having their lives destroyed. :furious:

I think if SM has a lick of sense left, before TM starts spinning her fantasy store, he will tell the truth. I would like to think he has just enough conscience , and let LE know where HE is. It would be to his advantage.

TM's overconfidence and bust typing fingers are going to be her downfall !

Until we meet,

Well said Nugget :angel:

Could someone share a link to the thread/posts that bring up the significance of the Disney RV and/or the cross country trip SM & TM took? I'd be most grateful!

I agree Leilie, but I think most people will draw a line when it comes to murdering someone or kidnapping or criminal activity to save your family. I would draw a line for sure. jmo At that point, I'd drop the mic, and walk out if it involved murdering to prove your love or whatever, but I'm a scorpio duh...lol

To be honest, SM was lucky he was arrested. It sounded like hell to me to be so "in love" and wanting your wife. It was pretty fake. Did she believe it? I wouldn't. dummy

Hope all is well LL! :seeya:

All is well :) :seeya:

I agree with his being lucky to be arrested. Can you imagine being around that type of control 24/7? Looking at their pics, nobody looks relaxed or happy. If someone were to take a candid shot, I'd bet you'd see more "mug shot" and less "Disney". And I think everyone here pretty much knows who ran the show in that household.

Is SM weak and spineless? Perhaps... but it seems that he tried to "break away", in the entirely WRONG way, by having a relationship with a much younger woman. I don't know. There is so much to this case that is on the brink of spilling over, and I think we're all in for a heck of a roller coaster ride.

Also, good on you for being willing to drop that mic. I would do the same, and I'm a Pisces lol. I kind-of think SM either wasn't strong enough to do so, or when he finally decided to, all hell broke loose and here we are. This does not excuse him. If what we think happened, happened, he needs to face the very hard consequences. He's as responsible as she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels