SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reminded of something I thought about last night. Maybe the camera's all over the M's property were there to keep track of Sidney, TM's version of "following". This could be why she didn't know who he was seeing, just that he was seeing someone. If you're having someone followed by a PI they know who the parties are and it's reported back to you. I really don't think TM was doing that.

Yes. Didn't I just read on the last thread that it was the one you took pictures of last week?

The cameras I got pictures of were the cameras at Peach Tree Grocery and the gated home beside the landing where the business Pixie Dust 4 U is based.

But I think I can give you an idea of the area where that Kangaroo is!!!!

I think they planned the whole thing on the cross-country trip to Cali.
Came back..took a few days to find out Heather's schedule, that the roomie ws out of town...that she had a date. It's odd that Sid's phone call came right after she was dropped off. They were probably following her.

bringing forward from earlier thread

I still wonder if Heather wasn't followed on the 17th-like TM didn't know where she was living now,but knew her old addy so she staked it out and found Heather picking up the mail.
Then she followed her to her new place (maybe Heather moved there after the threats from TM). Maybe Heather knew they were away in CA still and figured she'd never find her??
Maybe TM was watching when she was picked up for her date??Maybe she was waiting when she returned.
If it was close to PTL maybe all the pings would be from the same tower. Could that payphone be near Heathers new place?? Did she have SM call and was watching while he did to see what kind of a reaction (if she still "loved" him)
It seems a little odd that they were in a relationship from Jun-Oct and only supposedly did it 3 times???or was it only 3 times in the vehicle???

I still wonder if Heather wasn't followed on the 17th-like TM didn't know where she was living now,but knew her old addy so she staked it out and found Heather picking up the mail.
Then she followed her to her new place (maybe Heather moved there after the threats from TM). Maybe Heather knew they were away in CA still and figured she'd never find her??
Maybe TM was watching when she was picked up for her date??Maybe she was waiting when she returned.
If it was close to PTL maybe all the pings would be from the same tower. Could that payphone be near Heathers new place?? Did she have SM call and was watching while he did to see what kind of a reaction (if she still "loved" him)
It seems a little odd that they were in a relationship from Jun-Oct and only supposedly did it 3 times???or was it only 3 times in the vehicle???

I think it was more than sexual and the 3 times in the car was a true statement that SM could make to TM to make her think it was less.

BBM, I honestly think SM told TM it was only 3 times to try to minimize it.

I was just reminded of something I thought about last night. Maybe the camera's all over the M's property were there to keep track of Sidney, TM's version of "following". This could be why she didn't know who he was seeing, just that he was seeing someone. If you're having someone followed by a PI they know who the parties are and it's reported back to you. I really don't think TM was doing that.

And she most likely put a tracker on the computer and his phone way back then too.

And- reason why there is an explanation of why Sidney was handcuffed to the bed? because the redacted concern LE saw was him handcuffed to the bed, imo.

Do we know that they actually traveled to California, or was that TM's fantasy postings?

Do we know that they actually traveled to California, or was that TM's fantasy postings?

They did. At the bond hearing, prosecution brought up a map to show where they had traveled to show that they are a flight risk.

I do think they were stalking her from the moment they got home from California...and they probably did follow her that night.

justice4heather. Did you see a camera at the Kangaroo gas station where TM called Heather from?

I'm just wondering if he was by himself when he called her from that payphone.
I know this was not directed at me, but the pay phone is on the Seaboard side of the Kangaroo express and the front door and gas pumps are on the 10th Av N side. In the attached picture, the camera shooting the google pictures is on Seaboard and 10th is to the right. I don't see anything that specifically looks like a camera, except on the front right of the building. But it could just be a light.

ETA: There is a Sonic just opposite with the address of 1930 Joe White Ave/10th ave N, but I think it is too far back in the parking lot to get anything if it had any surveillance cameras. And the building on the side where the payphone was had no occupants in May 2013. It may still be empty.

Attachments

• KangarooExpressSeaboard10th.jpg
    KangarooExpressSeaboard10th.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 73
  • KangarooExpress10thFront.jpg
    KangarooExpress10thFront.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 65
And she most likely put a tracker on the computer and his phone way back then too.

And- reason why there is an explanation of why Sidney was handcuffed to the bed? because the redacted concern LE saw was him handcuffed to the bed, imo.

You're probably right! Would be poetic justice if Tammy's trackers are now providing LE with all this location data.

I'm not so sure that they were stalking her, other than TM stalking her online. If that were the case, they would have shown that in the bond hearing. I think that SM contacted Heather after they got back, maybe bc he was leaving TM or maybe just to try and "hook up". I think his contacting Heather set a chain of unfortunate events into motion. But I don't think TM was stalking her in the sense of following her everywhere. Just watching her online to see if she mentioned SM or tried to contact him.

Just wondering if TM actually stated anywhere that it was a PI following SM or if she just stated he was being followed and it's being inferred that it was a PI?

I would maybe even add that TM version of "following" could include:
- she following him herself
- tracking his cell phone usage
- having friends / relatives verify his whereabouts

Or, maybe she was lying when she texted that and was using it as a scare tactic.

In my opinion, it kinda looks like SM wears upper dentures and perhaps wasn't wearing them yesterday at the hearing.

Your welcome and Thank you too!!! :loveyou:

Thank you both (and Salem) for everything!

OkieGranny, the timeline is AMAZING! Thank you for your continued effort. It helps more than you know!

:yourock:

I can't help but imagine Heather smiling down upon us. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but after yesterday's hearing, it's just a coping mechanism.

:sigh:

I am truly impressed by everything I have seen thus far by the Law Enforcement of Horry County, on behalf of the People of South Carolina. The Task Force and the Solicitor's Office are taking the assignment of being Heather's voice seriously. The adjudication process has just begun, and I have no doubt they are prepared to see this through. There is some measure of comfort in that.

My heart continues to go out to the Elvis Family (LadyHawkke - :hug: ). Words just seem woefully inadequate to express what's in my heart.

I hope they are aware of the absolute support of a global community who continues to demand justice for their beautiful Moonchild. Our compassion is genuine, our caring is heartfelt.

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/heather_elvis2_Crimefeed_FHEFB_2_zps387e7bda.jpg.html][/URL]

It is time for Heather to come home.
#FindHeather
:praying:

Image courtesy
http://crimefeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/heather_elvis2.jpg

You're probably right! Would be poetic justice if Tammy's trackers are now providing LE with all this location data.

I am sure LE was concerned about the hotel style locks that were on the doors of her home too. I wonder what side of the doors they were on?

I wonder if Sid called Heather when he got back that we have not been made aware of yet? I also wonder if their trip was a complete bust in the "marriage" category.

I know this was not directed at me, but the pay phone is on the Seaboard side of the Kangaroo express and the front door and gas pumps are on the 10th Av N side. In the attached picture, the camera shooting the google pictures is on Seaboard and 10th is to the right. I don't see anything that specifically looks like a camera, except on the front right of the building. But it could just be a light.

Across from the Kangaroo is a Sonic, also around that area within a 2 block radius is a Jiffy Lube, a shopping center with a Staples, a toys r us and several industrial businesses. I am wondering what the significance of this particular gas station is? Is this where Heather bought gas? This gas station is about a 3 minute drive from Heathers apartment.

In my opinion, it kinda looks like SM wears upper dentures and perhaps wasn't wearing them yesterday at the hearing.

Maybe that's what looked different about him. I couldn't figure it out.

Just wondering if TM actually stated anywhere that it was a PI following SM or if she just stated he was being followed and it's being inferred that it was a PI?

I would maybe even add that TM version of "following" could include:
- she following him herself
- tracking his cell phone usage
- having friends / relatives verify his whereabouts

Or, maybe she was lying when she texted that and was using it as a scare tactic.

My recollection is she texted Heather that she's had Sidney "followed" since Jan 2012. So something sparked her mistrust prior to Heather's relationship with SM. I would love to know if there are other women that are now coming forward.

okay i hope i can post a link to the arrest warrants here and that maybe the mods could keep a link so that we can reference them all in one place?

i have reread the ie charges and discovered that only one location was identified in the initial arrest warrant and that location is the celebrity circle one which i believe is the broadway at the beach place, near the tilted kilt where Heather worked..

so, the other location was found out how? checking more surveillance locations around town, after maybe, SM said they were at?

see for yourself :http://www.wmbfnews.com/link/683926...dney-moorer?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

the second ie location was atlantic ave and century circle in conway

eta: the celebrity circle area is in north myrtle beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members