SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they did find Heather's new residence then someone could have easily slipped a magnetic GPS tracker onto the undercarriage of her car, too. I wonder if LE put the car on a lift and checked for any evidence that a tracker had been placed on Heather's car. I'm sure if this had been done someone would have removed it before leaving her car at PTL.

This reminds me, it is very important to remember that someone, turned off Heather's car, locked it and took the keys. She would have done this is she intended to leave with someone. She would not necessarily have done it if she was ambushed or jumped upon her arrival or as she was exiting the car, IMO.

[/B]

BBM, I honestly think SM told TM it was only 3 times to try to minimize it.

but 3 times in 5 months??? I can't imagine where TM would believe that....Heather was a pretty young girl..
my mind goes back to DisBlog posts made earlier in year that claimed she wanted to scare younger 1's into being charged w/messing around??Sounds like she was obsessing over the big "S"...

My recollection is she texted Heather that she's had Sidney "followed" since Jan 2012. So something sparked her mistrust prior to Heather's relationship with SM. I would love to know if there are other women that are now coming forward.

Maybe TM did something she shouldn't have, as she said she had a bf for 2 years. Maybe she became paranoid then that he would do the same. To me it seems she wants to have her cake and eat it too.

okay i hope i can post a link to the arrest warrants here and that maybe the mods could keep a link so that we can reference them all in one place?

i have reread the ie charges and discovered that only one place was identified in the initial arrest warrant and that location is the celebrity circle one which i believe is the broadway at the beach place, near the tilted kilt where Heather worked..

so, the other location was found out how? checking more surveillance locations around town, after maybe, SM said they were at?

see for your self :http://www.wmbfnews.com/link/683926...dney-moorer?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

the second ie location was atlantic ave and century circle in conway

GPS on / pings from their phones?

If they did find Heather's new residence then someone could have easily slipped a magnetic GPS tracker onto the undercarriage of her car, too. I wonder if LE put the car on a lift and checked for any evidence that a tracker had been placed on Heather's car. I'm sure if this had been done someone would have removed it before leaving her car at PTL.

This reminds me, it is very important to remember that someone, turned off Heather's car, locked it and took the keys. She would have done this is she intended to leave with someone. She would not necessarily have done it if she was ambushed or jumped upon her arrival or as she was exiting the car, IMO.

Th

but if Heather was jumped there is an alarm button on the key fob....that locks the doors & sounds the horn. Maybe she did set off the alarm and whomever grabbed the fob & turned the alarm off & tossed the keys in the water????or if the keys were tossed in the water would that lock the car???

bringing forward from earlier thread

I still wonder if Heather wasn't followed on the 17th-like TM didn't know where she was living now,but knew her old addy so she staked it out and found Heather picking up the mail.
Then she followed her to her new place (maybe Heather moved there after the threats from TM). Maybe Heather knew they were away in CA still and figured she'd never find her??
Maybe TM was watching when she was picked up for her date??Maybe she was waiting when she returned.
If it was close to PTL maybe all the pings would be from the same tower. Could that payphone be near Heathers new place?? Did she have SM call and was watching while he did to see what kind of a reaction (if she still "loved" him)
It seems a little odd that they were in a relationship from Jun-Oct and only supposedly did it 3 times???or was it only 3 times in the vehicle???

How MANY TIMES is enough in 4months? :eek: :floorlaugh:

Just kidding :D

Across from the Kangaroo is a Sonic, also around that area within a 2 block radius is a Jiffy Lube, a shopping center with a Staples, a toys r us and several industrial businesses. I am wondering what the significance of this particular gas station is? Is this where Heather bought gas? This gas station is about a 3 minute drive from Heathers apartment.

The Kangaroo that SM called Heather from is on 10th Ave. Not sure how many of them there are on 10th Ave

but if Heather was jumped there is an alarm button on the key fob....that locks the doors & sounds the horn. Maybe she did set off the alarm and whomever grabbed the fob & turned the alarm off & tossed the keys in the water????or if the keys were tossed in the water would that lock the car???

Good, make that an excellent theory. Keys in the water.... the driver is stuck.

GPS on / pings from their phones?

yes tilted kilt is celebrity circle, which is broadway, the other address is in conway. I think those are the locations for the IE charges which are the pictures sent to Heather from TM. Yuck.

Maybe that's what looked different about him. I couldn't figure it out.
He looked like a little boy. Peter Pan haircut, pouting, Mickey tie, wrinkled shirt, shaved off his long pork chop sideburns and his skeevy goatee.

He also looked heavily sedated.

justice4heather. Did you see a camera at the Kangaroo gas station where TM called Heather from?

I'm just wondering if he was by himself when he called her from that payphone.

I see what you did there ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ITA. I agree that TM and her hatred of Heather festered and festered, but something set her off that night.

I want to know what it was.
If TM wasn't aware that SM called HRE from the payphone then HRE called his cell phone which was in TM's possession...you have the catalyst. From that moment on...things could have spiraled into a murderous rampage. TM would have been outraged knowing HRE was back in the picture after all the "preventative measures" taken by her to keep SM away. Big time motive.

He looked like a little boy. Peter Pan haircut, pouting, Mickey tie, wrinkled shirt, shaved off his long pork chop sideburns and his skeevy goatee.

He also looked heavily sedated.

My thoughts were that he looked like a broken shell of a man and in one of the pictures of him leaving the courtroom behind TM I think he looked very scared. I wonder what she has over him, threatened him with? The threat of divorce and losing his family life is invalid at this point, if that is what the threat was. I will say this again, I hope he grows a pair sitting there in his cell and decides to open up about what happened.

How MANY TIMES is enough in 4months? :eek: :floorlaugh:

Just kidding :D
I guess it would depend on who you are..I don't want to go there since some of the pics/documents has already made me blind!!and sick!!!

:blushing:

My thoughts were that he looked like a broken shell of a man and in one of the pictures of him leaving the courtroom behind TM I think he looked very scared. I wonder what she has over him, threatened him with? The threat of divorce and losing his family life is invalid at this point, if that is what the threat was. I will say this again, I hope he grows a pair sitting there in his cell and decides to open up about what happened.

My guess is the most manipulative emotional blackmail tactic used by histrionic, narcissists! Suicide! And maybe harming other smaller family members as well.

SM has veneers or something, downstairs someone posted a very early pic of TM and SM and his teeth were totally different.

Finally caught up...

I just keep going back to the initial call from Sid. I find it very uncanny that the call occurred just as she gets off her date. Ehhh...coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike