SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! :eek: Proof that you should never talk about the weight of a woman!

:truce: I apologize to everyone who I might have offended with my post. That was not my intention. I wasn't trying to suggest that TE didn't know what his own daughter weighs, nor was I trying to make TM seem like an ogre and Heather child like, etc.

This case is sad enough.

Heather weighed 118 lbs and was 5'1"

Are we all in agreement on the weight of TM? 235 lbs and 5'9"

The judge is thought to rule possibly this week regarding putting a gag order in place. If he issues a gag order, how will that effect the preliminary hearing with regards to the press? Does anyone know?

Either the lawyer asks the family for clothes or they get the clothes from the state to look presentable in court. Didn't Casey Anthony do that for some of her court appearances? Anyone remember? I thought we found out that some jails or courts have a room with donated clothes in all sizes for court appearances.

I doubt Sidney got that tie from clothes donated at the jail

SM is so duplicitous you can see it in the court room pictures he looks like a different person in each of them.

SM is the catalyst for all of this and deserves no sympathy or excuses, imo.

He had no reason outside of his own selfish pleasure to flirt with young girls and have an affair.

He with a bird dogging wife and three kids living next door to his in laws- what a user.

His looks couldn’t have been the attraction [unless somehow the nice SC sun paints him as looking better than he does in pictures?] so a personality disorder that manipulates and charms seems likely.

He loved every minute of the drama, I have no doubt.

It’s a romantic thought that he is upset about or had fallen in love with HE but it is not borne out by the facts.

He is just feeling very, very sorry for himself.

That’s his married man shtick, I’ll wager. Just a cuddly puppy with an overbearing wife- he promises just one more cruise and I’ll leave her.

He has shown no regard for anyone but himself.

No pitifully poor SM for me- this all falls squarely on his shoulders and he was a full on participant probably egging TM on, imo.

all imo

So is it just TM's IE charges that have been dropped. . .just one or both? Are SM's still pending?

:truce: I apologize to everyone who I might have offended with my post. That was not my intention. I wasn't trying to suggest that TE didn't know what his own daughter weighs, nor was I trying to make TM seem like an ogre and Heather child like, etc.

This case is sad enough.

Are we all in agreement on the weight of TM? 235 lbs and 5'9"

That sounds to be about the right weight for someone who might wear a size 3X tinkerbell gown :biggrin:

This case is sad enough.

Are we all in agreement on the weight of TM? 235 lbs and 5'9
"

BBM I missed whatever was said prior to this post but IMO TM was obviously (fact) of larger size than HE. She was 8 inches taller and 100+ lbs heavier, so yeah she was easily "bigger" in size and IMO would have been able to over power HE fairly easy.

Well I have two 'children' around that age :blushing: and neither live at home but I have a hard time thinking of them and their friends as men/women. The older you get, the younger 20 seems.

I do not disagree about that part (seeming young compared to me). Was just noticing the difference in two cases where victims are almost exactly the same age/size and how they are being referred to here, from what I have seen. Not to make light of it (no pun intended) but Heather seems to have gotten younger and smaller as time passes, i.e. "A young girl" "under 100 pounds". And Holly has pretty much been a "20-year old nursing student" from the start. Anyway...again just something I noticed and all jmo.

Wow, here we go with the old trespassing shenanigans again! I still don't understand why this whole family seems so concerned about their properties (they were even before any of the stuff with Heather happened). What exactly is someone trying to hide? IMO of course.

She had that camera front and center, so if he tried to force the door open, they should have it all recorded.

Exactly. I hope someone gets smacked with a charge for filing a false police report if that claim is proven to be untrue. Though technically, the trespassing part IS true...it would still be a lie if someone claims the reporter tried to force the door open when he didn't. IMO of course.

Random drop in again. I just found out that the parking lots where Heather's condo is at has "Well lit, and security surveillance parking lots"
http://www.vrbo.com/321054

This means there is a very good possibility that they have video of Heather getting into her car and driving away. If so, and the timing shows that she could only have made it from her condo to PTL by the time the phone pinged in that area, that would be evidence that she drove on her own to PTL.

This is just a theory based on the fact that there is security surveillance, which may or may not be video, at the parking lot where Heather lived.

Thank you! This kind of evidence would rule out any type of incident that could have happened after the pay phone call and before PTL. I was worried about that. . .too many other possibilities. :scared:

SM is so duplicitous you can see it in the court room pictures he looks like a different person in each of them.

SM is the catalyst for all of this and deserves no sympathy or excuses, imo.

He had no reason outside of his own selfish pleasure to flirt with young girls and have an affair.

He with a bird dogging wife and three kids living next door to his in laws- what a user.

His looks couldn’t have been the attraction [unless somehow the nice SC sun paints him as looking better than he does in pictures?] so a personality disorder that manipulates and charms seems likely.

He loved every minute of the drama, I have no doubt.

It’s a romantic thought that he is upset about or had fallen in love with HE but it is not borne out by the facts.

He is just feeling very, very sorry for himself.

That’s his married man shtick, I’ll wager. Just a cuddly puppy with an overbearing wife- he promises just one more cruise and I’ll leave her.

He has shown no regard for anyone but himself.

No pitifully poor SM for me- this all falls squarely on his shoulders and he was a full on participant probably egging TM on, imo.

all imo

I couldn't agree more!!!

Thank you, SStarr! I wonder if SM is the only one "exposed" during these acts, or if there is some other reason as mentioned earlier that hers were dropped, but not his??

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Or vice-versa on video (couldn't resist)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
creditsonline