SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.judicial.state.sc.us is website that is useful in researching criminal histories, addresses. I just google sc court website, pull op the county, type in the name. Useful in looking up history of persons involved in cases, often the first thing I look at on someone as it is helpful in my work. Also the sex offender registry can be viewed for any connections regarding locations, especially those in areas of interest. Good to look at all addresses listed for persons, past and current, to be sure a connection is not missed.[modsnip]

Catching up on last night and today's posts so, forgive me in advance if this topic has been discussed. I too was wondering about this...but, @CarolinaAsh's post #867 from thread #3 got me more confused and would like some clarification.

snip:
CarolinaAsh Post#867 Thread#3 said:
Okay so tonight I finally heard back from the WMBF reporter that had the story regarding Mr. Elvis saying they hadn't found HE's purse or cell phone. I had sent many messages, and was answered through 2 places. I checked with the Mods on rules to see what to share and the best one to share for validation is the twitter response. Clearly you'll know which one I am, because it's the same name as on here.

https://twitter.com/StephRobusto/sta...68336304664577

So there is the MSM proof of what I reported seeing on my local news last night. Finally able to be counted in as fact!

It was my understanding that HE's car was found on 12/19 at PTL. Her Father was called by LE and he (along with HE's Mom picked up the car) and drove it away.

My questions are:
1.) Was the car initially reported as locked?

2.) Was HE's purse initially reported as located in the car?

2.) Was HE's driver's license initially reported as located in the car?

"intially" being the keyword here.

Good follow-up @CarolinaAsh!

I am new to websleuths, have followed HE case, and the disappearances of JLC and RP also. I have looked at all the links a info that have been posted, and hopefully, with so much focus on HE case that something breaks for the myrtle beach and surrounding communities to help solve at least some these disappearances or murder. I sent one tip to LE, regarding a facebook post on Findheatherelvis, that I can no longer find, but led me to some interesting sleuthing, that likely is not related to the case, but so odd, I felt I had to report it. Since only LE with jurisdiction in the case can do anything anyway, be sure to report information you think may be helpful.

Catching up on last night and today's posts so, forgive me in advance if this topic has been discussed. I too was wondering about this...but, @CarolinaAsh's post #867 from thread #3 got me more confused and would like some clarification.

snip:

It was my understanding that HE's car was found on 12/19 at PTL. Her Father was called by LE and he (along with HE's Mom picked up the car) and drove it away.

My questions are:
1.) Was the car initially reported as locked?

2.) Was HE's purse initially reported as located in the car?

2.) Was HE's driver's license initially reported as located in the car?

"intially" being the keyword here.

Good follow-up @CarolinaAsh!

BBM - they got to be kidding!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10093890&postcount=897

Quote from LadyHawkke in last thread:

"Re: the above posts by Margarita, I have come across something which I think could be important connecting Amber and Heather, but since it is from facebook, I am paraphrasing. I hope this is allowed! Let me know if I should provide the link. TIA

Amber's fiancee, JTS, made a fb post on December 23 sending prayers out to our family. He said he didn't know what was wrong with Myrtle Beach, that his fiancee Amber was murdered seven months ago, and that she worked at the Tilted Kilt too. He said he didn't know if they met each other, but that he was wishing us the best."

I went to Amber's fiancee's fb page and it really broke my heart. His profile pic is one of them together, and there are many other photos of them together, loving tributes, loving messages to her, etc. They looked like such a happy couple. He has joined groups such as support groups for families of murder victims, etc. Seems to be a strong victim's advocate and compleeeeeetely heartbroken over Amber's murder. It was wonderful for him to reach out to your family and send his best, Lady Hawkke, as well as provide you with this information.

The Tilted Kilt connection between both Amber and Heather is one that can not be ignored. This is a huge possible connection, imo.

Could both of these ladies have been the victim of a jealous admirer or ex, someone from the TK, an employee, contractor, customer, etc...

I am new to websleuths, have followed HE case, and the disappearances of JLC and RP also. I have looked at all the links a info that have been posted, and hopefully, with so much focus on HE case that something breaks for the myrtle beach and surrounding communities to help solve at least some these disappearances or murder. I sent one tip to LE, regarding a facebook post on Findheatherelvis, that I can no longer find, but led me to some interesting sleuthing, that likely is not related to the case, but so odd, I felt I had to report it. Since only LE with jurisdiction in the case can do anything anyway, be sure to report information you think may be helpful.

:welcome: Rtjedarling! :wagon:

:seeya:

Amber's car and body were found in a somewhat remote area under a new highway that connects to SC31, not somewhere a person would likely just pull over. It would be quite useful to have a solid answer about whether or not she ever worked at TK.

Amber's car and body were found in a somewhat remote area under a new highway that connects to SC31, not somewhere a person would likely just pull over. It would be quite useful to have a solid answer about whether or not she ever worked at TK.

:wagon: Lowc! :welcome:

:seeya:

Its pretty solid. I asked someone who works there, They remember her as AB.

I might be able to help with just a shot of the road. Still recovering from surgery so not much ground action for me.

You need to heal. Sometimes you have to put yourself first. You posting online is helping by spreading awareness. You can do more if you want after you heal. Take care Ashley. Godspeed on your recovery.

I have 2 questions:

First...what has made CUE home in on the Tidewater Rd area?

I'm of the opinion that HE has either been taken out of the county, or possibly even the state. And I only say that because if her car was found at PL, the only ways to get back over to Tidewater are routes that are usually hi visibility, even at 4-6 am in the morning.

Second question: Where are the previous postings to this thread?

I kind of doubt that I'll be able to since that's where they're searching and I don't want to get in their way. But I'll try.

Edit: Yeah I'm also gonna go by there too. (The tent @ Swing Bridge)

Sorry Ash, I was thinking you may have a camera with a distance zoom lens. Def don't get in their way. Thanks again. :)

I think Amber's fiancee stating that Amber worked there is pretty strong, but if there is another way to confirm this, that would be good as well.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10093890&postcount=897

Quote from LadyHawkke in last thread:

"Re: the above posts by Margarita, I have come across something which I think could be important connecting Amber and Heather, but since it is from facebook, I am paraphrasing. I hope this is allowed! Let me know if I should provide the link. TIA

Amber's fiancee, JTS, made a fb post on December 23 sending prayers out to our family. He said he didn't know what was wrong with Myrtle Beach, that his fiancee Amber was murdered seven months ago, and that she worked at the Tilted Kilt too. He said he didn't know if they met each other, but that he was wishing us the best."

I went to Amber's fiancee's fb page and it really broke my heart. His profile pic is one of them together, and there are many other photos of them together, loving tributes, loving messages to her, etc. They looked like such a happy couple. He has joined groups such as support groups for murdered families, etc. Seems to be a strong victim's advocate and compleeeeeetely heartbroken over Amber's murder. It was wonderful for him to reach out to your family, Lady Hawkke.

The Tilted Kilt connection between both Amber and Heather is one that can not be ignored. This is a huge possible connection, imo.

Could both of these ladies have been the victim of a jealous admirer or ex, someone from the TK, an employee, contractor, customer, etc...

Saw this last night but fell asleep before responding. For some reason I thought Amber worked at OVERTIME. Until her fiancé said she worked at Tilted Kilt, I had no idea. That's crazy. Thank you Ladyhawkke for posting that.

Yes, I agree. Amber & her fiancé were one beautiful couple. So sad for him, as well as all of her loved ones.

MSM should be covering this story and asking why LE is not holding any press conferences :banghead:

Agreed.

There also hasn't been a peep out of any of our elected officials. Guess it's bad for business IMO. Jeesh!:banghead:

Has the area where AB was found been searched? Not sure where that is in relation to where they are searching today. May not be a bad idea to search around there just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43