SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
In ambers case it is entirely possible someone rear ending her car then tried to take her but she fought back. It is possible to bump the back off a car and leave no damage. It could be possible.

So, someone else has confirmed that Amber worked at the TK? A current employee?

Currently employed there, Yes. Has been since before Amber was killed. I am not sure when she was working at the Tilted Kilt but I believe from what I'v read that she did not work there at the time of her death. The Kilt employee said:

"If she ever went by AB then yes..maybe a blonde girl..small in stature? If thats her then yes she did
I don't mind man I'll help however I can. Just let me know."

It got the message this morning and replied with a picture and a link to Ambers local news article on her death asking if the person pictured was her to make sure there is no confusing on who he means. It seemed to me like he had no idea she was found dead this past May. I'll relay whatever info I can as long as it does not violate the rules of the website or hinder official investigation.

One common thread I keep going back to with the BD, AB, and HE cases is that of boat landings. I don't recall an actual boat landing where AB was found, but it is within walking distance of the Intracoastal Waterway.

Then again, in this area, you wouldn't have to go far to be near some body of water, but it all just seems too ironic to me.

Amber's car and body were found in a somewhat remote area under a new highway that connects to SC31, not somewhere a person would likely just pull over. It would be quite useful to have a solid answer about whether or not she ever worked at TK.

Near the river.

I know some people were down on the ex but I've always been of the opinion it was someone else. i think she was bashed in the head bc she fought back. Maybe the perp reacted bc she caused some damage to him or something. I think she fought him when she discover she had a chance, it took him by surprise, he reacted without thinking and bashed her, then fled the scene. I don't think Amber's murder was his first. I don't think he'll stop until he's caught.

One common thread I keep going back to with the BD, AB, and HE cases is that of boat landings. I don't recall an actual boat landing where AB was found, but it is within walking distance of the Intracoastal Waterway.

Then again, in this area, you wouldn't have to go far to be near some body of water, but it all just seems too ironic to me.

Yep...

Since when did the amt of likes a FB page receives dictate what the press covers? So frustrating! Especially when I had to listen to a weeks worth of debate over statements made by the duck dynasty guy and a weeks worth of babble about Mikey's tongue and twerking. Neither of these involves a persons well being. A young woman needs to be found-THAT is newsworthy!!! Not this other foolishness. So disappointed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In ambers case it is entirely possible someone rear ending her car then tried to take her but she fought back. It is possible to bump the back off a car and leave no damage. It could be possible.

Always possible, but where Amber was found is under an overpass and quite remote. The only people who would be traveling through there would be the few who live there.

Since when did the amt of likes a FB page receives dictate what the press covers? So frustrating! Especially when I had to listen to a weeks worth of debate over statements made by the duck dynasty guy and a weeks worth of babble about Mikey's tongue and twerking. Neither of these involves a persons well being. A young woman needs to be found-THAT is newsworthy!!! Not this other foolishness. So disappointed!!

Kinda gives a hint where the priorities are.....

Doesn't make sense & I never knew that to be the case. There's alot of missing cases covered here on Websleuths and that's not something you hear too often, that a page needs so many likes to be covered. Brittney Wood (from AL) was covered & she was poor, uneducated, not thousands & thousands of likes on the FB pages before msm covered it. Doesn't make sense. I'd boycott whatever station said that to them.

So, if Amber put up a fight, there is likely DNA evidence (under her fingernails, etc.), and if so, it obviously hasn't yielded a hit on CODIS yet.

I hope LE is taking a closer look at Amber's case, and as daphne2006 suggested above, it might not be a bad idea to search that area. jmo.

I think if they both worked at Tk you would have to start looking at their customer transaction. See if they both interacted with the same people.

Currently employed there, Yes. Has been since before Amber was killed. I am not sure when she was working at the Tilted Kilt but I believe from what I'v read that she did not work there at the time of her death. The Kilt employee said:

"If she ever went by AB then yes..maybe a blonde girl..small in stature? If thats her then yes she did
I don't mind man I'll help however I can. Just let me know."

It got the message this morning and replied with a picture and a link to Ambers local news article on her death asking if the person pictured was her to make sure there is no confusing on who he means. It seemed to me like he had no idea she was found dead this past May. I'll relay whatever info I can as long as it does not violate the rules of the website or hinder official investigation.

Wow. Ok, thanks. So then my info is correct? That she worked at Overtime at the time of her death? Maybe she worked at Tilted Kilt before going to Overtime? Or maybe I'm off...

Always possible, but where Amber was found is under an overpass and quite remote. The only people who would be traveling through there would be the few who live there.

Unless it was somebody who was following her from somewhere else.

Agreed.

There also hasn't been a peep out of any of our elected officials. Guess it's bad for business IMO. Jeesh!:banghead:

FYI:
http://www.governor.sc.gov/Pages/default.aspx
Governor Nikki R. Haley -Office of the Governor

Please use any of the links below to contact our office. We would love to hear from you.
Send us a Message
Scheduling Requests
Press Request
Phone: (803) 734-2100
Fax: (803) 734-5167
Mailing Address:

Governor Nikki R. Haley
Office of the Governor
1205 Pendleton Street
Columbia, SC 29201

Do you happen to know where Amber lived? Name of complex?

Or somebody that knows the water. Possibly an avid hunter or fisherman?

Doesn't make sense & I never knew that to be the case. There's alot of missing cases covered here on Websleuths and that's not something you hear too often, that a page needs so many likes to be covered. Brittney Wood (from AL) was covered & she was poor, uneducated, not thousands & thousands of likes on the FB pages before msm covered it. Doesn't make sense. I'd boycott whatever station said that to them.

Just my opinion but I don't think its the media that said Heather's page has to have so many likes... I think they want to show the media how interested we are in her case and in finding her.

My hurt really hurts for Heather's family (and all the victims' families). Nobody should have to go through something like this. Ever.

Feeling really, really sad. Just a really sick pit in my gut.

Gosh I hope they find Heather and put away whoever is responsible for her disappearance. I know we all do here.

Where are you Heather? :(

Hugs to everyone, and thanks for being here.

:(

FYI:
http://www.governor.sc.gov/Pages/default.aspx
Governor Nikki R. Haley -Office of the Governor

Please use any of the links below to contact our office. We would love to hear from you.
Send us a Message
Scheduling Requests
Press Request
Phone: (803) 734-2100
Fax: (803) 734-5167
Mailing Address:

Governor Nikki R. Haley
Office of the Governor
1205 Pendleton Street
Columbia, SC 29201

:rockon:
Thank you Foxfire!