SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CarolinaAsh is saying if it shows as 3:41 on the West coast it would be 3 hours later here. If the 3:41 was showing as local time then it would be 3 hours earlier on the west coast.

It would all depend on which time zone is posted on the cell phone records. I would think the time posted on the bill would be the time zone of the account. 3:41 on HE cell and 12:41 on the other person's cell.

FWIW, on SM it's been my experience that the times are automatically corrected by the interface between the device viewing the account and SM stream.

A tweet posted on the east coast, when viewed by me on the west coast, will reflect a time stamp in my time zone.

The SM site is the only one who has the "master" time stamps, which are based/adjusted off of Greenwich time, to wherever the IP address is where the user posts from.

All of this is accessible by LE, upon request (and as for the NSA *cough* *cough*).....

We had two days of lecture on this subject in my HIT-PRO certification training regarding the OSI model. I'm off to find a link. Until I can ETA, it's :moo: for now.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.com

Do we know when the TK accident happened? Is that 66 days referring to how long it had been since then? If she was used to being active and exercising, and wasn't able to because of that accident, she might have put on quite a bit of weight and make her feel fat and out of shape without there being any body weight issues.

Various kinds of therapy for broken/damaged joints etc. can also run up rather large bills. I broke my shoulder last year, a straighforward break with routine therapy, and wound up with nearly $3K of expenses that weren't covered, including deductible, so I can easily see $5K from a fairly simple accident. And it's pretty hard to get your full motion etc. back. I can see her being quite upset about losing her dancer's body. Poor girl. I hope they find you soon -- and if you're out there, come on home.

From the MIT Tech Review - April 2012
If You Have a Smart Phone, Anyone Can Now Track Your Every Move

(Snip)

The rollout of this technology means there are now at least three ways that users can track their locations indoors, where GPS is generally useless – bluetooth beacon, Spotrank (and proprietary vendor) databases of Wi-Fi hotspots, and Navizon’s I.T.S. nodes. It also marks the second way (that I know of) for you to be tracked via the location of your phone, whether you want to be or not. (The first requires access to your cell phone carrier, and is used for example to locate your position when you make a 911 call.)

It shouldn’t be surprising that carrying around a little RF transmitter in your pocket makes you visible to all sorts of tracking technology. Maybe it’s simply the (inevitable) commercialization of this fact that is somehow unnerving.

More@link
http://www.technologyreview.com/vie...t-phone-anyone-can-now-track-your-every-move/

MAC Address (every device now has one).....
MAC address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sent from my iPhone using http://tapatalk.com

Do we know when the TK accident happened? Is that 66 days referring to how long it had been since then? If she was used to being active and exercising, and wasn't able to because of that accident, she might have put on quite a bit of weight and make her feel fat and out of shape without there being any body weight issues.

Various kinds of therapy for broken/damaged joints etc. can also run up rather large bills. I broke my shoulder last year, a straighforward break with routine therapy, and wound up with nearly $3K of expenses that weren't covered, including deductible, so I can easily see $5K from a fairly simple accident. And it's pretty hard to get your full motion etc. back. I can see her being quite upset about losing her dancer's body. Poor girl. I hope they find you soon -- and if you're out there, come on home.

What accident?
The fall down the stairs? I don't think the fall down the stairs was too bad-but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Medical Bills- Could HE have had allergies? Initial testing for allergies if very expensive. The follow up injections are too. Could be a reason to see the doctor once a month if not more frequently. Logging her weight and making sure if was within a certain "safe" range for the dosage would be something they would discuss,imo.

If she had failed the drug test after the fall, the company wouldn't pay for it. That COULD be where the bills come from. This is just speculation on my part

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

Has Peachtree Road been searched as well? I did not hear mention of that being done, but I could have missed it.

Has anyone else noticed the post made on HE twitter that is a picture sent be DH the RSO? It says"dancing in the rain" but looks like something else to me.

I think CarolinaAsh is saying if it shows as 3:41 on the West coast it would be 3 hours later here. If the 3:41 was showing as local time then it would be 3 hours earlier on the west coast.

It would all depend on which time zone is posted on the cell phone records. I would think the time posted on the bill would be the time zone of the account. 3:41 on HE cell and 12:41 on the other person's cell.

That is what I was saying. But the person I was responding to said that on her own bill it came up with a time that was for the opposite person's time zone. Even when they were visiting her. So if it is the same with HE's carrier and showed on her bill as 3:41 then it could have been later here. Won't know until we know if the number is local. Or even a text, because moo is it was a call based on wording by LE.

Do we know that she purchased her phone in another time zone? I'm on the east coast and have Verizon (purchased service here) and the time on my bill is always correct.

It doesn't have to do with where it was purchased. Has to do with numbers.

FWIW, on SM it's been my experience that the times are automatically corrected by the interface between the device viewing the account and SM stream.

A tweet posted on the east coast, when viewed by me on the west coast, will reflect a time stamp in my time zone.

The SM site is the only one who has the "master" time stamps, which are based/adjusted off of Greenwich time, to wherever the IP address is where the user posts from.

All of this is accessible by LE, upon request (and as for the NSA *cough* *cough*).....

We had two days of lecture on this subject in my HIT-PRO certification training regarding the OSI model. I'm off to find a link. Until I can ETA, it's :moo: for now.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.com

But we were talking about text. Not SM

I believe she went to the hospital for it. I think she posted it on Twitter.

She went to Doctors Care which is an emergency doctors office not affiliated with the hospital. Mostly used for things that need seen right away but aren't really needing a full hospital. I went once when I was very sick and the meds my doctor gave me weren't working and it was after hours. They tested for mono and step and ended up giving me two shots and 3 new prescriptions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Has anyone else noticed the post made on HE twitter that is a picture sent be DH the RSO? It says"dancing in the rain" but looks like something else to me.
Did you send that to her, or did she send that to him? I can't tell looking at the picture.

(Snipped)

It doesn't have to do with where it was purchased. Has to do with numbers.

Well, possibly relevant. Now that it's been mentioned, I recall that after my middlest moved to California, he didn't change phone service for quite a while. He still had his east coast phone, and texts we exchanged sometimes had the timestamp screwed up. It wasn't consistent, though. Most of the time they adjusted for where he was physically located, but sometimes it thought he was still on the east coast.

Did you send that to her, or did she send that to him? I can't tell looking at the picture.

Can't tell either. Says person is active in the app. It is a screenshot. I don't know what IM app that is.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by Motherof5
There was a RSO listed in this forum who lives near HE's apartment and he is on FB.
I do not know the user you are referring to, but I would recommend that if you know anyone is violating rules here or on FB...report it to the proper page admin!
I had mentioned pretty early on a RSO who lived in the complex across from HE and I think that is what's being referenced here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA