SD County Sheriff death investigation discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she knows. I wonder if she has already gotten some of the pictures? I also wonder if there are other pictures that may be pertinent.

So, WHY would the boot/foot print picture have been taken down from the SDCSD website? What is the significance of that? I think this is going to be a biggie.

I wonder if the authenticity is being questioned by the Zahou family? It looked like a very nondescript boot print. Interesting goings on imho.

The one with the rope going across the room. It's posted somewhere around here.

It's another one that is MIA at the SDCSD website. You mean the one that stretches from the bed, across to the balcony, correct? I don't see that one any more either.

What's up with this?

It's another one that is MIA at the SDCSD website. You mean the one that stretches from the bed, across to the balcony, correct? I don't see that one any more either.

What's up with this?

I think the photo you are talking about is still there. Someone else had the same problem in an earlier thread. Try emptying you Internet cache/temp files. I think that's how they Solved the problem.

It's still there. Look close to the door next to the rope. That looks like a boot print.
http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/images/rz8671.jpg

I can see that one, I thought you were referring to one I saw that looked sort of like it was taken from the foot of the bed, looking toward the balcony.

This does look kind of like a foot print, except that the heel portion is very thin compared to the foot portion?:waitasec: Thanks for posting it!!

This evening's Channel 8 San Diego news reported that Rebecca's cell phone records would be revealed on the 11:00 p.m. broadcast, which I've forgotten to watch.

That;s strange. Releasing the records out of the blue? Who's records? Rebecca's, JS, AS, DS? :waitasec:

I can see that one, I thought you were referring to one I saw that looked sort of like it was taken from the foot of the bed, looking toward the balcony.

This does look kind of like a foot print, except that the heel portion is very thin compared to the foot portion?:waitasec: Thanks for posting it!!

I think it's just the heel portion, no foot portion. I can see the pattern in the heel portion.

This evening's Channel 8 San Diego news reported that Rebecca's cell phone records would be revealed on the 11:00 p.m. broadcast, which I've forgotten to watch.

Checked their website and didn't see anything about it. Do you think they will post it?

I looked at the site and googled, but as of yet can not find anything.

In my humble opinion, when an ambiguous crime scene is centered around a plushy carpeted room NOBODY should be tromping through with their big ole boots until they went over everything thoroughly. They should send them in wearing high heels:crazy:

So, now Rebecca's cell phone calls and texts are public knowledge. I find many aspects interesting. I would think that LE would have found these same things interesting.

So, I want to know:

1) Did they get phone records from AS, JS, DS, and NR, to confirm who was talking to whom and when?

2) Did they perform any cell phone 'pings' to lead credence to whereabouts from 8 pm til 6:45 am?

3) Do they know the whereabouts of NR that night from 8 pm til 6:45 am?

4) Was LE aware that there were two people who had 'access' or 'potential access' to Rebecca who knew about boats, knots and ropes?

Tip on an iceberg.

In my humble opinion, when an ambiguous crime scene is centered around a plushy carpeted room NOBODY should be tromping through with their big ole boots until they went over everything thoroughly. They should send them in wearing high heels:crazy:

LOL - I can just picture that - CSIs wearing Manolo Blahniks!

You're right - every inch of that carpet should have been photographed from the interior door to the balcony threshold, one step @ a time, before anyone tromped across it, in order to attempt to preserve any footprints or shoe prints or any other impressions. If that wasn't done, there is no way to even begin to determine if anyone other than RZ had walked across that carpet, IMO.

LOL - I can just picture that - CSIs wearing Manolo Blahniks!

You're right - every inch of that carpet should have been photographed from the interior door to the balcony threshold, one step @ a time, before anyone tromped across it, in order to attempt to preserve any footprints or shoe prints or any other impressions. If that wasn't done, there is no way to even begin to determine if anyone other than RZ had walked across that carpet, IMO.

That makes too much sense! I said the same thing...that carpet is very telling and it would make a lot of sense to photograph the room, the carpet before someone--anyone--walked in. BUT Officer Onefoot was there...at some point before a photographer came in.

I'm just going to call him one foot from now on. Hasn't been proven to the public to be a LE officer. Yes, I am doubting Thomas tonight.

I'm just going to call him one foot from now on. Hasn't been proven to the public to be a LE officer. Yes, I am doubting Thomas tonight.

My new official nickname is "Doubting Thomasina".

Every time I hear something new, I think, 'how can I, with NO experience in LE, figure out there are avenues and situations that should be looked at, while they continue to staunchly defend an unproven theory, in the name of 'science'?

Every time I hear something new, I think, 'how can I, with NO experience in LE, figure out there are avenues and situations that should be looked at, while they continue to staunchly defend an unproven theory, in the name of 'science'?

Considering that from the get-go LE refused to even consider that the boyfriend - whose son lay virtually braindead in hospital because of circumstances involving the hanged victim - was a potential "person of interest"; along with his brother - the last to see the victim and the one who also discovered the victim and altered the crime scene.........nor the ex-wife whom the victim had replaced in the husband/father's life and then again the victim seemed to be a part of said ex-wife losing her only son.........

.....LE just didn't want to go there, and it looks like they didn't really go there. Somehow LE's Curan knew from early on to plant the Suicide meme prominently into the public discourse, and lo and behold that's what they concluded. There was a short space of time when info filtered through the press that LE was making extensive efforts to look into a possible murder scenario, using 15 detectives, etc; then a week or so later they go back to floating the suicide conclusion in the media and then finally the presentation and "Case Closed".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500