SD County Sheriff death investigation discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we have seen Rebecca's cell phone records, and know that there was no 12:30 call as Jonah stated, I want to know why SDSO states they have an ironclad case? At times, people that falsify statements can be guilty of other things.

Dr. Drew just interviewed Jan Heger of RadarOnline as well as several others including a close friend of Rebecca's. It was a worthy 20 minutes for certain.

I was delighted that both Dr. Drew and Jan Heger emphasized the need to reopen Rebecca's case. Both Drew and Heger were unanimous in their outrage that San Diego LE has not responded to repeated attempts to be interviewed or offer comment. Jan stated, more than once, that "we won't back down".

To the sleuthers that are of the belief this case needs reopening - that is our call of duty!

Dr. Drew just interviewed Jan Heger of RadarOnline as well as several others including a close friend of Rebecca's. It was a worthy 20 minutes for certain.

I was delighted that both Dr. Drew and Jan Heger emphasized the need to reopen Rebecca's case. Both Drew and Heger were unanimous in their outrage that San Diego LE has not responded to repeated attempts to be interviewed or offer comment. Jan stated, more than once, that "we won't back down".

To the sleuthers that are of the belief this case needs reopening - that is our call of duty!
Thank you for the heads up, justice be served. I will dvd the later repeat of Dr. Drew's show. He has been great trying to keep Rebecca's case out there! Dr. Drew is a class act and I have so much respect for him. I adore him and could go on and on and on about him....We are so fortunate to have such a gifted, talented, smart and well rounded person on TV.

Now that we have seen Rebecca's cell phone records, and know that there was no 12:30 call as Jonah stated, I want to know why SDSO states they have an ironclad case? At times, people that falsify statements can be guilty of other things.

If you're going to accuse JS of falsifying his statement, a link to the statement he falsified would be helpful. Thanks.

If you're going to accuse JS of falsifying his statement, a link to the statement he falsified would be helpful. Thanks.

Forgive me, SunnieRN, for putting words in your mouth in answering MyBelle, but I believe you are requesting proof of Jonah's statements - not accusing him of falsifying anything. If the evidence is not there, then that would be another story.

Information that clears the air is not a lot to ask of anyone at this point in time. In fact, it would be a WISE thing to do!

Forgive me, SunnieRN, for putting words in your mouth in answering MyBelle, but I believe you are requesting proof of Jonah's statements - not accusing him of falsifying anything. If the evidence is not there, then that would be another story.

Information that clears the air is not a lot to ask of anyone at this point in time. In fact, it would be a WISE thing to do!

Here's the posting. bbm. It clearly says, "no 12:30 call as Jonah stated." Where did Jonah state this and to whom? Stating something as fact without a link does nothing to clear the air and serves only to lob innuendo at the child's grieving parents that I find it offensive.

Originally Posted by SunnieRN

Here's the posting. bbm. It clearly says, "no 12:30 call as Jonah stated." Where did Jonah state this and to whom? Stating something as fact without a link does nothing to clear the air and serves only to lob innuendo at the child's grieving parents that I find it offensive.

Originally Posted by SunnieRN

MyBelle, my belief and opinion comes from MSM. the LE PC and discussions here and at other locations. The silence from Jonah is also deafening at this time.

MyBelle, my belief and opinion comes from MSM. the LE PC and discussions here and at other locations. The silence from Jonah is also deafening at this time.

Please link the statement you believe JS falsified. I have not seen any main stream media or LE claim JS made any statement about a phone call or voice message or that he falsified the statement.

With all of the questions remaining, the only thing becoming clear to me is this investigation (or lack there of) is going to be costing at least a couple of the "four independent agencies" a bit more than they expected. I don't expect the full truth is still available at this point. IMO

With all of the questions remaining, the only thing becoming clear to me is this investigation (or lack there of) is going to be costing at least a couple of the "four independent agencies" a bit more than they expected. I don't expect the full truth is still available at this point. IMO

I have yet to see proof that the four independent agencies are all corrupt and intentionally withholding the truth. I do believe these agencies realize they will never please everyone and have already moved on to the next case.

JMO

I do believe there was a coverup. The whole case makes no sense. Besides the fact that RZ's family had religious aversions to suicide and her family said she was modest and would never hang naked in public, what proof was there that she knew how to do this type of elaborate suicide? What purpose would there be to go thru all of that? What purpose would she have to write a note on the wall that was not her hand writing that made no sense to anyone in her family.

What proof was there that she knew how to tie elaborate knots and knew how to bind herself in that elaborate fashion? Did they check computers to see if she had been online that week looking up 'how to commit suicide'? "how to tie your hands and feet up with your hands behind your back after gagging yourself and then hobbling to a balcony and somehow getting up there without any hands so you could jump off?

What proof is there that she knew how to do any of this? Do any of you have any clue on how to set yourself up that way to die? Most women that want to kill themselves take pills with their clothing on. How the law enforcement (that I usually have great respect for) can come to the suicide conclusion is beyond me. It makes me sick. And they did it with no evidence whatsoever that this girl knew how to plan such a suicide. They never bothered to talk to her family about what she might know. They didn't find evidence on computers or notebooks. I could go on and on but this is a very evident coverup and coming from the San Diego area it makes me sick! Something needs to be done. Money talks here it looks like.

I can see that one, I thought you were referring to one I saw that looked sort of like it was taken from the foot of the bed, looking toward the balcony.

This does look kind of like a foot print, except that the heel portion is very thin compared to the foot portion?:waitasec: Thanks for posting it!!

I see a foot print 1 1/2" above the sdsheriff logo on the lower far right. It looks like a shoeless footprint to me.

Are those dog footprints in the carpet? I see the dog bone, so the dog must've been in that room before going to the kennels. No dog prints on the balcony though.

sdcali made me laugh with the "BUT Officer Onefoot was there..."

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/images/rz8671.jpg

Search warrant also reveals that Jonah left the hospital at 1am 7/13/ and returned at 7am 7/13 ....

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15505829/some-shacknai-search-warrants-to-be-unsealed

Included in the list of 45 items taken from the mansion were the following:

- Flip camera
- Document addressed to Jonah
- Receipt for paint supplies
- Black latex glove
- Greeting card
- Paper w/writing
- Samsung cell phone
- Laptop computer
- Mac computer
- Olympus camera
- Lumix camera
- 3 items called "Swab kit"
- DNA swab
- Print cards

Search warrant also reveals that Jonah left the hospital at 1am 7/13/ and returned at 7am 7/13 ....

- Flip camera
- Black latex glove
- Greeting card
- Paper w/writing
- Samsung cell phone
- Laptop computer
- Mac computer
- Olympus camera
- Lumix camera
- DNA swab
- Print cards

I would hope that LE has nailed down exactly where he and the rest of the family were during those hours.

- Flip camera
- Black latex glove
- Greeting card
- Paper w/writing
- Samsung cell phone
- Laptop computer
- Mac computer
- Olympus camera
- Lumix camera
- DNA swab
- Print cards

So, I will venture a guess that the finger prints and DNA swab may have been from Adam.

Document addressed to Jonah??? Interesting to say the least.

Black latex gloves, obviously not worn by Rebecca, as she had paint on her hand. But can explain a lack of fingerprints throughout the room and on items.

What about the knives and paint bushes? Or is that what was swabbed and finger printed? But not taken in to evidence?:waitasec:

In the above link I posted it also states that Adam sent a text message to Jonah to inform him about Rebecca's hanging about 6:48 am. I find this totally unreal. What a strange family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500