Search warrant discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"she removed the pants and washed them due to the fact they smelled like the car"
oi

This is after knowing that Caylee was missing and the 911 stating that Caylee is missing and the car smells like a d--- dead body had been in it! If the car was really full of maggots, I'd think most women would never even want that in their washing machine.

man this girl even went as far as to somehow send herself an email about an event from an email addy that doesn't exist??

Spoofing emails like that is very easy, even a friend could have done it to help her establish some sort of "papertrail" trying to look like she had the ties she claimed.

Notice they didn't recover any boots or shoes in the search warrant. I wonder what Cynthia did with them. Surely they must have stunk as well?

I think that I would have wanted to know why those closes smelled so badly, as a grandmother that was washing those clothes. I am so afraid that, as I said on the main thread yesterday, the crime scene was highly compromised. Cindy may be guilty as h***, but she explains washing the clothes as "the smelled like the car" and in a word it can either look like she was covering something up OR she just wanted to get rid of the smell. Is that was the box of Arm and Hammer detergent was used for.
I don't like the way this case has been handled so far. But, hey, that's just me.

If the dates are incorrect, is the search warrant valid?

If that renders it invalid - and I'm sure George as former LE would catch the mistake - could this be a smokescreen?

/yeah, I'll put on my tinfoil hat now

Or, she could be in with some crazy crowd and all of this really happened but now everything that would prove it has disappeared! That would be one heck of a conspiracy just to steal one little girl. Oh my, what a tangled web we weave...

REading the search warrant.....it really really PO's me that Cindy washed WASHED the pants in the back of the car that Casey wore the day that Casey went missing!!! Why???? I wonder what happened to the boots/shoes and the other item? Did she wash them too? I wonder if LE got those items? They don't mention them in the search warrant. I am sure Cindy just gave them old clothes that Casey never wears. sheesh

So it's confirmed that it was only Cindy and Caylee at the home visiting Cindy's dad now, also. It specifically says that they confirmed Cynthia and Caylee's visit on the 15th. The speculation here was correct that it was only those two, and George, Lee, and Casey were elsewhere and not just unseen in the video.

Zinc appears to be sold at Macy's - one thing stood out at me looking at the list of clothing.

None of these brands are expensive; in fact they are quite cheap with the exception of Zinc (which can be found frequently on clearance, and even the "winter" styles would be cool on clearance because Florida would be zoned for "hot" clothing styles *hot referring to temperature*)

So are these representative of other clothes she's been seen wearing (ie she dresses fashionably but on the cheap) or were these "throwaway clothes" that she may have worn knowing they would be ruined.. ?

I would think that's all she could afford on her "budget":rolleyes:

said this in general discussions, will say it again here...... this girl missed her calling. she should have been a mystery writer.

It struck me because multiple posters have been referring to her being a woman of (albeit questionable..) "expensive tastes".

These are not expensive tastes. So either this is throwaway yard-work-oil-changing-clothing, or she does NOT have expensive tastes..

The February and other form dates are probably what is defaulted in a word doc form or leftover from last use. Whoever did the current search warrant didn't change the date to the correct one. The June 6th that George talks about is most likely a typo and should read the 16th.

I just cannot get past Cindy washing those pants. Why didn't she hand over everything that was in the car to LE immediately??? That's tampering with evidence. Why is she still not arrested also??

WOW all the lies Casey said....I am still reading....but.....you know with all the theories and discussions we have and agreements or disagreements, just checking on this warrant from time to time will only confirm that the only theory is the simply theory. it is so clear that Casey lied for so many things, made up people, events, even her office's telephone extention. What did she think? That the police wouldn't call the number?

MARK HACKING LIES AND BEHAVIOR.

she didn't want to hand LE dirty clothes:rolleyes:

So it's confirmed that it was only Cindy and Caylee at the home visiting Cindy's dad now, also. It specifically says that they confirmed Cynthia and Caylee's visit on the 15th. The speculation here was correct that it was only those two, and George, Lee, and Casey were elsewhere and not just unseen in the video.

what page #

I cannot even fathom lying as much as she has. WHAT has happened to this woman that she is such a LIAR!?

It struck me because multiple posters have been referring to her being a woman of (albeit questionable..) "expensive tastes".

These are not expensive tastes. So either this is throwaway yard-work-oil-changing-clothing, or she does NOT have expensive tastes..
No, I think she was trying to buy inexpensive clothing that would pass as expensive. She looked as good, if not better, as the other women I saw her partying with.

As some one with a champagne appetite and a beer bottle pocket book that alone doesn't seem strange to me.:blowkiss:

Page 7 ... On August 4th (Friday) during a taped recording George says he last saw Caylee on June 6th.

I know I heard him say June 16th OTR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member