Search warrant discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped:
"On July 29th, Lee Anthony provided Det. Cpl. Eric Edwards a copy of some of the defendant's email. At the end of this email thread was what appeared to be a forwarded email from a "Thomas Franck" about a Universal event. The forwarded email was written to appear as if Thomas was telling the defendant about a up and coming Universal event and what time to appear for said event. The email address for Thomas Franck was listed as Thomas.Franck@events.universal.com. I sent an email to this address and received an automatic reply indicating that the "domain name of the recipient address is invalid" meaning it does not exist.I checked the name and email address with Leonard Turtora, the investigator at Universal I spoke with earlier above. He said Thomas Franck was not a Universal employee and that their Server Technology Department has never heard of "@events.universal.com" as one of their email addresses."

I don't think this is Casey sending an email to herself.

I could *almost* buy the hey we just got our car back WHAT is that smell and a major purge of items and washing to try and get rid of said smell IF...George was not previously LE.

WOW all the lies Casey said....I am still reading....but.....you know with all the theories and discussions we have and agreements or disagreements, just checking on this warrant from time to time will only confirm that the only theory is the simply theory. it is so clear that Casey lied for so many things, made up people, events, even her office's telephone extention. What did she think? That the police wouldn't call the number?

MARK HACKING LIES AND BEHAVIOR.

I just think her whole life was a sham. I don't think she expected that it would ever be examined like it has been. If, whatever happened to Caylee had never happened, she would still be living a lie.:mad:

And also looks like Casey and Jesse did go to the beach that weekend.

Does it sound like they had some time with that car.

Is it possible that DNA evidence will still be on the pants that were washed? Also, could some DNA evidence from the pants be in the washer? DNA evidence is in water pipes and drains sometimes for awhile, so it could be in the washer still right?

Yep and I am sure they will fix it and its not gonna be a problem.

The February and other form dates are probably what is defaulted in a word doc form or leftover from last use. Whoever did the current search warrant didn't change the date to the correct one. The June 6th that George talks about is most likely a typo and should read the 16th.

The February and other form dates are probably what is defaulted in a word doc form or leftover from last use. Whoever did the current search warrant didn't change the date to the correct one. The June 6th that George talks about is most likely a typo and should read the 16th.

Pg. 7, where it's (sworn &) signed shows the date as Aug. 5, 2008

Am I reading this right (pg. 3)..... Casey said she left Caylee with Zenaida AT the Anthony house? :rolleyes:

Wasn't the original story that she dropped Caylee off?

If Casey was Pinocchio, her nose would reach the moon. IN less than a week. And her family is NOT far behind.

And also looks like Casey and Jesse did go to the beach that weekend.

That sentence is odd the way it is written. This is Jesse speaking ... "She (Casey) said that Caylee was with the "nanny" and they had gone to the beach for the weekend.".

I am interrepating it as Caylee and the Nanny went to the beach.

This is page #5, last paragraph

THANK YOU!!!! This has been my sentiment all along.

BUT SOMETHING CHANGED!!! From day one he took the investigator aside and very clearly told him: his daughter is a liar, and they are afraid something happened to Caylee. At that moment, that is not the behavior of someone who is trying to cover for Casey. What changed from that day to this day? This is what I can't explain.

not really a big point, but what man would remember exactly what his daughter was wearing when she was out the door going to work on any specific day, I mean down to the pinstripes??? And then describe perfectly what his granddaughter had on as well.

That sentence is odd the way it is written. This is Jesse speaking ... "She (Casey) said that Caylee was with the "nanny" and they had gone to the beach for the weekend.".

I am interrepating it as Caylee and the Nanny went to the beach.

This is page #5, last paragraph

could be?

No, I think she was trying to buy inexpensive clothing that would pass as expensive. She looked as good, if not better, as the other women I saw her partying with.

As some one with a champagne appetite and a beer bottle pocket book that alone doesn't seem strange to me.:blowkiss:
Yeah, there are tonnes of stores around here like that for girls/young women. The clothes look nice, but they are poorly made and don't last long.

It fits with the other brands on the list:
George is from Walmart.
American Eagle is pretty cheap.
Old Navy is pretty cheap throw away clothing

Those are the ones I recognize, but I am in Canada and we have different stores/brands here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500