Search

Klein posted his status and his understanding of what will occur after Bonneville Counties search on his FB page.

The link to the Bonneville County SAR doesn't work and there is nothing on their web page or Facebook page. I'm guessing they were asked to take it down due to extraordinary SM attention. As far as Klein, why would he be involved in the search. He is a civilian and nothing more. I think his grandstanding is as detrimental to this case as the hateful SM postings by people who don't know anything more than what they read on Facebook or Twitter.

Happy to have found this thread. I keep looking at DeOrr's other thread to open, just as I look out at the spring weather every day and hope they're searching. Glad to find out they are up there looking. Is this page where updates will be posted here on WS?

Hopefully somewhere on this section for DeOrr. I checked the news in Eastern Idaho this morning and didn't see anything. Praying for answers soon.

Happy to have found this thread. I keep looking at DeOrr's other thread to open, just as I look out at the spring weather every day and hope they're searching. Glad to find out they are up there looking. Is this page where updates will be posted here on WS?
Yes, MM. I've set up this sub-forum so that discussions can be organized by topic. Any updates and discussion regarding searches will be posted in this thread. MSM news (links only with a snip from the article) also can be posted in the DeOrr Kunz Maps and Media Thread (No discussion).

If a member is interested in starting a discussion of a different topic, send the topic idea in a pm to me or to sillybilly, including a news link to back it up. If we approve it, we'll open a new discussion thread exclusively for that topic. (Members have the ability to open new threads themselves, but if the topic is problematic, we will close it down.)

For more info:

New Forum for DeOrr Kunz, Jr.

Bessie

Yes, MM. I've set up this sub-forum so that discussions can be organized by topic. Any updates and discussion regarding searches will be posted in this thread. MSM news (links only with a snip from the article) also can be posted in the DeOrr Kunz Maps and Media Thread (No discussion).

If a member is interested in starting a discussion of a different topic, send the topic idea in a pm to me or to sillybilly, including a news link to back it up. If we approve it, we'll open a new discussion thread exclusively for that topic. (Members have the ability to open new threads themselves, but if the topic is problematic, we will close it down.)

For more info:

New Forum for DeOrr Kunz, Jr.

Bessie

Thanks. You Rock!

So I went today to try and get to Timber Creek campground. Since we were using my husbands work car we could not make it all the way out to the campground. Bummer. Anyways I went on line to check for updates and found the following:
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/05/new-information-evidence-found-in-deorr-kunz-case/

I didn't know if it was ok to post or not so if mods do not approve please delete but it seems there maybe some new evidence that has been found! I was like whoa! Just weird that he had been on my mind and LE had just left the area.

Thank you for sharing this. Little DeOrr has been on my mind too, now that warmer weather is here.

“Evidence and information gathered during the course of the search will be analyzed and used to drive the investigation forward and assist in the planning of future searches,” Penner says.

Evidence and information sounds intriguing, but encouraging!

Yea I'd love to know what evidence they have found...but hopefully in time they will share.

If I had taken my Jeep I would have been able to get to the campground, we didnt want to ruin his company car.

LEADORE — New information and evidence was collected during a search for missing Idaho Falls toddler DeOrr Kunz, Jr., Lemhi County Sheriff Chief Deputy Steve Penner said Monday, May 23.

Penner tells EastIdahoNews.com the evidence was collected during a three-day search of Timber Creek Campground.

Deputies with the Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office and other sheriff’s offices, along with search and rescue teams and state and federal agencies, participated in the intensive search.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/05/new-information-evidence-found-in-deorr-kunz-case/

I'm trying to think what they could have found now that they somehow missed in earlier searches.

Maybe something was buried and after so much time and harsh weather it was uncovered? Like rocks or logs shifted, soil blown away.

Something in the creek was washed away, then hidden/frozen and resurfaced?

Something planted?

This information is sooooo pulling. They are just teasing us without actually giving us anything. Are they trying to temp someone to come forward before they are arrested?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back