Search

This information is sooooo pulling. They are just teasing us without actually giving us anything. Are they trying to temp someone to come forward before they are arrested?

I agree and keep wondering what it could be?

I'm intrigued by "information". Maybe someone is providing it?

Yea, they def want to keep everyone guessing. I can tell you my impression of Leodore was not so great! So many beautiful places in Idaho and this town was not one of them. Not wanting to offend any of the residents, but it was pretty sketchy imo. Houses that looked like noone should be living in them but they were, trash in a lot of yards. A dead cat thrown out into a field...UGH! I wouldnt rest till everyone of those houses were searched. Idaho has so many beautiful areas ...I didn't make it to the campground, so I'm assuming it is a much better area, but just wondering about all the other seemingly beautiful areas along the way from Idaho falls that one could have went to...But if GGPA had this as a fav spot, no one can know exactly why.

I wonder if LE was looking for something specific (besides a body) based on intelligence gained through investigation, or if they were just searching in hopes of finding anything that may have been missed during the earlier stages? IMO the search yielded 'results' fairly quickly, which leads me to assume they knew 'what' to look for and 'where'. Of course if no remains were found, then the mystery of what happened to Deorr, and where he is, is still unresolved. Hopefully the new evidence being tested is a step in the right direction towards finding Deorr. I imagine it will be at least 6 weeks before any lab results are released. Maybe they won't even be released to the public.

I'd love to hear people's ideas of what the evidence might be to add to my thoughts. Could be something belonging to Deorr, such as clothing, a diaper, or his boots? Maybe some camping equipment (cooking items; tools; rope; tarps; flashlight) that was buried or hidden?

I wonder if LE was looking for something specific (besides a body) based on intelligence gained through investigation, or if they were just searching in hopes of finding anything that may have been missed during the earlier stages? IMO the search yielded 'results' fairly quickly, which leads me to assume they knew 'what' to look for and 'where'. Of course if no remains were found, then the mystery of what happened to Deorr, and where he is, is still unresolved. Hopefully the new evidence being tested is a step in the right direction towards finding Deorr. I imagine it will be at least 6 weeks before any lab results are released. Maybe they won't even be released to the public.

I'd love to hear people's ideas of what the evidence might be to add to my thoughts. Could be something belonging to Deorr, such as clothing, a diaper, or his boots? Maybe some camping equipment (cooking items; tools; rope; tarps; flashlight) that was buried or hidden?

It's been awhile, so someone correct me if I'm wrong. Was it ever conclusively stated what was purchased on that last trip to Leadore? Perhaps they found cleaning supplies, such as an empty bottle of bleach.

According to Klein's May 21 post on FB, they are preparing to search with TexasEquaSearch and the search dogs from Georgia. Not at the campground but a secondary location. Maybe Lemhi county didn't search there because outside their county? Just very curious where the location is. I've believed for some time, since the parents were named suspects, that Deorr Jr. Isn't in the area of the campground.

Trouble with finding something at the campground is that it was trampled by hundreds and hundreds of searchers last year .... pretty hard to say where it came from (if they found items that is)

Trouble with finding something at the campground is that it was trampled by hundreds and hundreds of searchers last year .... pretty hard to say where it came from (if they found items that is)

I'm wondering if it could be cell phone evidence? Maybe an actual/exact location where VK made his 911 call? Didn't
they say the new evidence will help assist in future searches?

I'm wondering if it could be cell phone evidence? Maybe an actual/exact location where VK made his 911 call? Didn't
they say the new evidence will help assist in future searches?

Maybe "newer" cell phone evidence....like maybe family returned to the site since the major searching ended last fall? I keep having this horrible feeling that maybe little DeOrr was moved to somewhere....

This information is sooooo pulling. They are just teasing us without actually giving us anything. Are they trying to temp someone to come forward before they are arrested?

IMO, they are not teasing anyone. They are conducting an investigation.

IMO, they are not teasing anyone. They are conducting an investigation.

I totally agree. They wouldn't have invested the resources in this latest search that involved the LE and other agencies (Most likely the FBI). It's serious.

There has been so much cooperation with all the counties out there, which is actually usual, that the "secondary location" Klein mentioned I'm sure it would have been searched by LE. I'm guessing LE did not find Klein's information regarding that "secondary location" credible.

There has been so much cooperation with all the counties out there, which is actually usual, that the "secondary location" Klein mentioned I'm sure it would have been searched by LE. I'm guessing LE did not find Klein's information regarding that "secondary location" credible.

That could be the case, but he wasn't found there, and if not there then he could be somewhere else. And if Texas Equasearch is willing to search another area I'm all for it. Also the cost of these searches isn't cheap, that could be a factor. Jmo

That could be the case, but he wasn't found there, and if not there then he could be somewhere else. And if Texas Equasearch is willing to search another area I'm all for it. Also the cost of these searches isn't cheap, that could be a factor. Jmo

I could see it if LE were to ask them to help with another search. I don't think cost is really a factor, while I get it is expensive, my take is Lemhi County wants this resolved and surrounding LE agencies are willing to help them do it regardless of the cost.

I could see it if LE were to ask them to help with another search. I don't think cost is really a factor, while I get it is expensive, my take is Lemhi County wants this resolved and surrounding LE agencies are willing to help them do it regardless of the cost.

Of course Lemhi wants this resolved. Everyone aware of this wants it resolved except any guilty parties.

Does anyone think remains were found even though LE said the evidence found is not remains?

I have questioned why they had a shovel at the campsite. There was an outhouse there so I assume it wasn't for that purpose. I suppose there are other uses I just haven't thought of, though we used to camp a lot and the only time we carried a shovel was for when we were in wilderness areas that had no facilities. I Wonder if they found some other type of tool, equipment, or an article of Deorr's clothing.

I have questioned why they had a shovel at the campsite. There was an outhouse there so I assume it wasn't for that purpose. I suppose there are other uses I just haven't thought of, though we used to camp a lot and the only time we carried a shovel was for when we were in wilderness areas that had no facilities. I Wonder if they found some other type of tool, equipment, or an article of Deorr's clothing.

We use a shovel to cover the fire as we put it out.

I don't really think about taking it - it's just packed with all the other camping gear - so it doesn't seem weird to me they'd have one.

Does anyone think remains were found even though LE said the evidence found is not remains?

No. I could see wanting to hold off announcing it if they did find remains, but outright stating the evidence is NOT remains seems too much. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back