Searches Find Handbone and Grave?

it is live they could have gotten a call from LE hoping very few people caught it

that was my next question are you sure you have the right news?

I hope somebody besides me saw it

We believe you, monoxide. Maybe they want to give a little while for the word to pass. Everyone telling everyone to "tune in"...?

Maybe they want to separate the stories, so it won't be taken as them saying that it IS Caylee, until they get more info...?

IDK, just guesses.

Wonder if the other stations are picking up on it? Let us know. All I have is this web link, as I live in TX.

Thanks.

If i go to sleep I'd like someone to text me LOL.. im tired..

Something is just not adding up. First we have LE coming in the middle of the night to get GA gun out of his car, now TM pulled out and gone home.

I think someone has been talking with LE with inside info. If so, I'm sure it isn't coming from the A's. JMO

I dunno but they must have some family and I would imagine they are getting tired of it

It was on this: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html
I watch it every morning.

It was on as soon as I opened it up at 5 AM. Two dudes were standing outside and it was daylight out. One said something like "We were out searching behind Fusian and found what looked like a hand bone and a dug grave that was filled with water, they said that is when they called police"

Dang, I wish somebody else would've seen it

I believe you Monoxide...sometimes those things happen...maybe it WAS LE that called the station?

I was heading to bed 2 HOURS ago and kept popping in all night...then I saw this! Oh who needs sleep anyway?

I think its going to be a very busy week in Anthonyland

It was on this: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html
I watch it every morning.

It was on as soon as I opened it up at 5 AM. Two dudes were standing outside and it was daylight out. One said something like "We were out searching behind Fusian and found what looked like a hand bone and a dug grave that was filled with water, they said that is when they called police"

Dang, I wish somebody else would've seen it

we may not have but I am SURE someone else did.

the anthonys are alienating everyone who cares about Caylee if there were people that knew things about them I would imagine they are less and less inclined to keep their mouths shut, they arent allowing anyone to care for Caylee. Even though they were such media junkies in the beginning and played a significant role is publisizing the case. But havent you noticed that anyone who disagrees with them quickly becomes enemy number one??

Mono, check the Fox blog - those guys are really active and if someone else saw it, it'll be posted there. I don't think I can post the link here, but just hit the blogs tab on top of the FOX live site and you'll see it right away. I'll check last few pages for you now.

wasn't it behind Fusian that they found a body? How many bodies do they have behind Fusian??

Well, if it was a true story that the media aired, then we'll probably hear more about it later this week. It's possible that it turned out to be some other kind of bone, or maybe a prank. :-/

I mean come on there has to be a reason they havent mentioned it 50 times anytime news includes any evidence on a high profile case or story they do nothing but talk about it, only interjecting what they have to in between

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back