Searches Find Handbone and Grave?

Thanks for the link. There is Fusian the eatery that is at the corner of Alafaya and University. Then there is the Fusian Ultra lounge in Waterford Lakes. They are owned by the same guy, and there are some other Fusians too.

Ah ok thanks, might explain the multiple bodies found!!

I know the dude said they found a hand bone and a grave that was filled with water. They were searching behind Fusian.

Wow, all I have to say is that I am never going to Fusian Japanese Eatery or its affiliates again!

sorry post screwed up..... no one has said anything about finding a body!!! just a hand bone. Perhaps the remains were moved and the water was put there to hopefully drown and potential evidence?

IMO They screwed up and the police called them telling them to take the story off now because they dont want anyone esp casey to know anything

sorry post screwed up..... no one has said anything about finding a body!!! just a hand bone. Perhaps the remains were moved and the water was put there to hopefully drown and potential evidence?

Have we established it's definitely a different location from where the man's body was found?

If they did find a handbone and a watery grave, then how come this wasn't found earlier? Hasn't anyone searched behind the notorious Fusion Nightclub before then? If someone has then it would be easy to tell if it was there before. I don't understand.

Unless the water was from the rain......wish somebody else would've seen it too

If there are multiple bodies and/or body parts lying around behind Fusian and its sister companies, then this case just got stranger. Who knows what Casey was involved with? I cannot imagine why they would have said something about a hand then retract that statement. Hopefully, it was a mistake. I don't think that I can handle anymore bizarre twists.

Wow...is it Halloween yet? No wonder I don't frequent Sushi places....

Maybe they accidentally played recorded footage from when the body was found in April?

I have no sound on the fox 35 live stream, anybody else having a problem with it?

If there are multiple bodies and/or body parts lying around behind Fusian and its sister companies, then this case just got stranger. Who knows what Casey was involved with? I cannot imagine why they would have said something about a hand then retract that statement. Hopefully, it was a mistake. I don't think that I can handle anymore bizarre twists.

agreed! And if it's a mistake I wonder where the rumour started, unless they just found out now about the April/August body (date error) and got things mixed up

I dont think we should start making speculations on something we literally know nothing about. I agree with the person who said they probably ran the tape by accident since it was pre recorded, they wont want to release a huge story like that until people are awake to see it

This is so weird as I went to the little beach down the street yesterday to relax. I closed my eyes and thought of doing a little reading for Caylee. I'm not very good at it but I do see things and words when I try. The first thing I saw, right away, was a child's left forearm and hand with the hand curled, like the child was sleeping. Then I saw a buried skeleton, as if I had x-ray vision. It was a side view. Then I saw an alien face symbol. That was it.

Also, I have to say that the word "fusion" has been popping up alot for me. I took a shower at my friend's house and one of the products that she had was something fusion.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalmonElla
Back