Searches Find Handbone and Grave?

Nope, they're not watching apparently, but it was nice to see posts asking for donations for TES.

yeah but even if it was a prank why would they air it in the first place and not say it was a prank then never mention it again

Mono, check the Fox blog - those guys are really active and if someone else saw it, it'll be posted there. I don't think I can post the link here, but just hit the blogs tab on top of the FOX live site and you'll see it right away. I'll check last few pages for you now.

Ok I will look

I have yet to see the media own up to their mistakes. It could have just been a mistake to post it. They are supposed to be thorough and get the facts.

Why would it be Caylee's hand in the dumpster when it has been over two months? I think they would have regular trash pick ups, ya know? My guess is that it wasn't a reliable source, and now one of their interns is in trouble. It's happened before here.

The dude talking was standing in front of a fence with his arms crossed I believe so if you see that thats it but no sound :(

ugh this is annoying did anyone else lose sound on the feed?

Hang in Mono, I'm sure it'll come back on at some point. And you did a really good thing with your $5.00 yesterday, too, btw.

Will check for updates later - zzzz time.

im thinking they arent even going to mention it that is just TOO strange!

Hang in Mono, I'm sure it'll come back on at some point. And you did a really good thing with your $5.00 yesterday, too, btw.

Will check for updates later - zzzz time.

lol Thanks and goodnight

Well there's Fusian and Fusion right? Which one is the nightclub? That's where they found a body -it was a body of a man found behind the club, Lorna Doone is that right?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69769&page=3

Thanks for the link. There is Fusian the eatery that is at the corner of Alafaya and University. Then there is the Fusian Ultra lounge in Waterford Lakes. They are owned by the same guy, and there are some other Fusians too.

I think it must belong to the same guy right? can't be two bodies there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back