Searches for Lisa

According to Vinny Politan, the neighbors seem to be wondering why the parents arent out there asking for the return of their baby...

And PS.. is this a continuation of the search for Lisa thread or only for the search re: the FAA shut down..

Since they do all searches in the same area, it's hard to keep track.
But I am guessing he is referring to the same search along Brighton which the FAA closed air space for?

Capt. Steve Young: Search along Brighton was just "another tip that didn't pan out."

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bAmGSe3F

In this case every search is a huge deal.

I have never, in any other case... found myself almost daily holding my breath for a few seconds... thinking "that's not good..."
Before quickly saying... "oh wait... it's probably nothing like the other dozen+ times."

Has it crossed ANYONE'S mind to search FURTHER away?

I mean... just an idea. But even if parents were involved, that doesn't mean the child is within a one mile radius.
Every case is not Caylee... some people are more aware of their capacity to be caught and try harder to cover up their crimes.

How about thinking "where would *I* hide something I didn't want found..." and then search there.
Unless there is 100% evidence that someone killed this child and then did NOT drive anywhere... 100% PROOF of that...
I think these close to home searches are a bit much and they need to expand.

Let's just pretend that someone with access to a car committed this crime. Cover all bases? Make sure we don't miss the kid somewhere else?
We are talking about a 5+ hour time frame here. That doesn't have to be within a 5 minute walk.

Just an idea...

All the cars you guys saw parked along N Brighton today, well that isn't anything like what has been out here. When they searched the same area last week there were many, many more various LE vehicles. Most were parked on the road on the north side of this are. The whole length of the road plus more along N Brighton. That's why I wasn't getting too excited today. Sure can't say they aren't looking.

Ouch - got my weedle feathers slammed in that door before Salem shut it.

Brought this over from the now closed thread:

Capt. Steve Young with Kansas City police said the search of the area was due to a developed lead in the case. Around 4:15 p.m., Young said investigators found nothing in the area.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ea-near-lisa-irwin's-home-again#ixzz1bAgNbLui

Augustine said investigators pulled out what appeared to be ground sifters as if they were going to sift through some dirt. He said aside from being heavily wooded, the area also had a rock quarry in it.
Augustine said earlier in the afternoon, search crews asked news cameras to leave the area in order to prevent revealing any closely guarded investigative techniques. Specially trained dogs were brought to the site earlier in the day.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29521323/de...#ixzz1bAgmAqAx

Martin Augistine needs to go back there and find a rock. NOT a rock quarry! Fill dirt.

FBI spokesperson Bridget Patton said they have looked at this area several times, but no specific tip led them there.
"There has been nothing new that has brought us out back here to this location we just feel it's best we come back out here go over the area and make sure there isn't some tip or clue that can lead us into a different direction," Patton said.
Patton said she doesn't believe the trail has gone cold.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ea-near-lisa-irwin's-home-again#ixzz1bAh2GSxE

BBM and colored

Young says its a "developed lead"

Sure don't wanna give away any of dem dar closely guarded investigative techniques!

FBI says no specific tip in regards to the area.

:waitasec:

:banghead:

:furious:

:thud:

:truce:

Since they do all searches in the same area, it's hard to keep track.
But I am guessing he is referring to the same search along Brighton which the FAA closed air space for?

Capt. Steve Young: Search along Brighton was just "another tip that didn't pan out."

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bAmGSe3F

In this case every search is a huge deal.

I have never, in any other case... found myself almost daily holding my breath for a few seconds... thinking "that's not good..."
Before quickly saying... "oh wait... it's probably nothing like the other dozen+ times."

Has it crossed ANYONE'S mind to search FURTHER away?

I mean... just an idea. But even if parents were involved, that doesn't mean the child is within a one mile radius.
Every case is not Caylee... some people are more aware of their capacity to be caught and try harder to cover up their crimes.

How about thinking "where would *I* hide something I didn't want found..." and then search there.
Unless there is 100% evidence that someone killed this child and then did NOT drive anywhere... 100% PROOF of that...
I think these close to home searches are a bit much and they need to expand.

Let's just pretend that someone with access to a car committed this crime. Cover all bases? Make sure we don't miss the kid somewhere else?
We are talking about a 5+ hour time frame here. That doesn't have to be within a 5 minute walk.

Just an idea...

I was crying thinking they had found her. Telling my DH "not like this". Every other day it has been close to tears but today I was a blubbering fool.
Are they finished searching there?

Vinnie Politan on HLN saying two LE cars have returned to Irwin home and officers headed around the rear of the house

Vinnie Politan on HLN saying two LE cars have returned to Irwin home and officers headed around the rear of the house

I have his show on now and didnt hear that, i walked away for a minute, isnt that reporter right there..

Oh Ok, I see it now. 3 cars there at the house. This is driving me crazy, what are they looking for at the house now. I mean they should have went through that house with a fine toothed comb already. I wish Vinny would get back to the house so we can see what is going on instead of talking about tips, apparently they are there for a reason I hope..

Oh Ok, I see it now. 3 cars there at the house. This is driving me crazy, what are they looking for at the house now. I mean they should have went through that house with a fine toothed comb already. I wish Vinny would get back to the house so we can see what is going on instead of talking about tips, apparently they are there for a reason I hope..

Hopefully they are gathering other items that may match whatever they took from the woods? JMO

Any tip that leads nowhere points back in the same direction...DB & JI.

I wonder if any of these leads are coming from the grand jury meeting today?

Hey SARX -

Mike Brooks just reported that his contacts tell him the FBI Canine Forensic Unit is out there.

(I knew you'd like to hear that1)

IMO something they have heard, or something some FBI profiler has come up with keeps leading them back to the house. JMOO

We don't know what they have and what they don't have. It could be that they have something that makes them think the baby is close by. MOO

Been there almost every day at one time or another. All this searching all over sure keeps the media hopping!

I'm wondering with the creek search yesterday if they are searching what appears to be a small pond? Maybe the waterway possibilities searches are now their focus.

At the Irwin home or back at the woods they searched today? TIA!
He didn't get taht specific. He just said that he knows they are out there and assisting in the searches.

I dont see any other posts about the police being at the house, I cant say maybe its nothing because the police dont show up for nothing and 3 of them at that but I cant find the story anywhere, can anyone else find it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back