Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't be the '1000 places...' book because of the picture below posted by Tex. Maybe it's his bible.

There was a Bible found on the front seat of his car. Though he may well have had more than one...

IN HER OWN WORDS

November, 2007.

I’m determined to do a full 10% tithe of all my earnings. I think I’ll start putting 10% of my tips and paychecks in a separate container. That should help, and it’s such a small percentage I won’t miss it.

“It makes me feel good to know I’ll be helping build Heavenly Father’s kingdom. The tax write off helps of course, but I’d do it even if there was not one single tax dollar advantage. “

Oh Jodi, give it up. Every time you try to act like a saint, the mask slips and the real Jodi speaks.

It can't be the '1000 places...' book because of the picture below posted by Tex. Maybe it's his bible.

It's the 1,000 places book. It's just being photographed with the evidence plaque

She's a SparkNotes kind of student. She showed no interest in anything that wasn't about her, or connected to her, or couldn't be used for her benefit. I truly doubt she ever read a book to learn anything beyond her narrow scope or read something simply for the pleasure of reading.

I doubt it too. The only books she mentions at all are those TA had expressed an interest in or had read.

IIRC, in early March 2008 she listed reading 10-15 books in the next 9 months year as one of her ambitious goals, lol. I read that many every other week.

I doubt it too. The only books she mentions at all are those TA had expressed an interest in or had read.

IIRC, in early March 2008 she listed reading 10-15 books in the next 9 months year as one of her ambitious goals, lol. I read that many every other week.

BBM
Fascinating. That's a lot of books, Hope. You must be a speed reader. I think you mentioned it once.

Re: JA's pants in the foot photo

Aren't stripes usually on the side of pants? I have not yet seen a pair of pants with stripes on the back. I see two stripes. Thosee stripes go all the way up to the butt area or stop in the middle somewhere?

Gigi, I made you some asparagus :)
View attachment 91152

I agree with that, pocket. I've also never seen zippers on the inside seem or on the back of pants, which is why I think it's her left foot in the picture. The zipper looks in the correct place for it to be on a left pant leg. As for the black thing beneath Travis, I have no idea what it is. Maybe it's a black house shoe for a right foot and she lost the shoe while backing up and tousling with Travis. As she backed up, the right foot bumped the camera, taking the pic of the left leg, the back of whose foothill is standing on the house shoe (or whatever that black thing is). But it's apparent that there's no foot in that black thing because you can see Travis' skin and blood between the black thing and the pant leg.

There is always the chance that it's her right and her pants and turned sideways so much that it just appears that the zipper is out of place. I mean, it is a fight going on. But because "something" had to make the camera move and take the picture, I'm thinking it's her right foot, possibly behind the camera or beside it -- out of frame.

BBM. Yeah, it's not like you're going to be getting a cleaning deposit back on it like an apartment you rented...

Agreed, and we also know how messy she is. For someone who "cleaned" Travis' house, she was a messy individual at her yreka home. Especially because she couldn't find her charger in a rental car. LOL. Sorry. Had to write that.

I just reread portions of texts where Travis' house was so messy that she called it "rediculous" and told him to sleep on the couch one more night and he'd wake up to see a miracle cleaning job. Yeah, Travis the neat freak. Sorry, that was just a side thought to do with them and cleaning in general.

I agree with that, pocket. I've also never seen zippers on the inside seem or on the back of pants, which is why I think it's her left foot in the picture. The zipper looks in the correct place for it to be on a left pant leg. As for the black thing beneath Travis, I have no idea what it is. Maybe it's a black house shoe for a right foot and she lost the shoe while backing up and tousling with Travis. As she backed up, the right foot bumped the camera, taking the pic of the left leg, the back of whose foothill is standing on the house shoe (or whatever that black thing is). But it's apparent that there's no foot in that black thing because you can see Travis' skin and blood between the black thing and the pant leg.

There is always the chance that it's her right and her pants and turned sideways so much that it just appears that the zipper is out of place. I mean, it is a fight going on. But because "something" had to make the camera move and take the picture, I'm thinking it's her right foot, possibly behind the camera or beside it -- out of frame.

My theory is she shoved the camera into her right pocket when she started stabbing him with her left hand. While moving his body IMO the camera fell out, landed upside down and snapped the pic of her right foot Jmo

Still following the Infiniti trail....

She said she had to change a tire on one of the cars (which one is not mentioned) on 04feb08. References in texts were made that Travis would work on the tire while she made a CD or something of that nature.

Travis' BMW was a 328i. Just don't know the year.

He said in a text to Chris and Skye that he'd been sort of using Jodi for gas when they said they didn't blame Lisa for dumping him if he was driving around town with his ex all the time.

I wonder what his friends thought about him asking for rides or showing up with Jodi or about her car being at his house. The relationship couldn't be all that secret if her "ghetto luxury" Infiniti was outside his house or in his garage often.

I wonder how he can say he was using Jodi for gas when she was borrowing money from him often.

Side note, I also wonder what the court payment was for that she put through his bank account.

My theory is she shoved the camera into her right pocket when she started stabbing him with her left hand. While moving his body IMO the camera fell out, landed upside down and snapped the pic of her right foot Jmo

It had to get down the hall some kind of way, so it's not a bad theory. What I'd like to know is if the pictures were consecutive--or if there were other murder pictures that just couldn't be recovered. I fell asleep on Audible reading me JM's book, so I gotta go back and listen again at some point. If you could humor me with time. Take a look at Travis' back and follow the blood down into where the "Shoe" or "sock" or "sock-shoe" is and see if you also see what I'm talking about with the blood trail going down into the "shoe." I tried to make a picture, circling it before, but the lines I make just wind up confusing the picture. If you don't see it, you don't. No harm. I'm still trying to see what Geevee sees. thanks

I've read about her putting his camera in the pocket of her sweat pants a few times now. Was Travis' Sony/Sanyo a small "table top" point-and-shoot camera or was it the size of a 35mm film camera? Because if his camera was the latter, would a camera that size be able to fit into the pocket of a pair of sweat pants? That seems to be somewhat of a... wait for it... stretch. Get it? S-t-r-e-t-c-h. :D

But just so I understand what picture we're talking about here... this is the pic in the hallway showing her foot, leg, and poor Travis' head, shoulder and arm?

Because if so, then if the camera fell on the tile floor and accidentally took the picture, then the picture we've been looking at is actually whirled 180º, right? Like, to look at the picture the way it was actually taken (accidentally), we should be looking at it (the pic) upside down, right?

This is what the butcheress drove.....*2004 Infinity G-35, Silver in color*

BBM

I have a pair of Nike running pants that have 6 inch zippers on the back of both legs. Because of that, I've always thought that photo was of her right leg.

BBM

I have a pair of Nike running pants that have 6 inch zippers on the back of both legs. Because of that, I've always thought that photo was of her right leg.

It's her right leg. Zippers on sweat pants can be on the side or in the back or even in the front on some brands. But I have never seen a stripe on an inside seam.

If it's her right leg, and the camera is to the right of that leg, the stripe would be on the outside seam of the pants.

I need to go look at the photo again....

It's her right leg. Zippers on sweat pants can be on the side or in the back or even in the front on some brands. But I have never seen a stripe on an inside seam.

Yes, I agree zippers can be on the side, back, front, or anywhere in between but JA's pants has two stripes in the back if we are to assume it is her right leg in the picture. That would make one ugly and weird looking pants. :thinking:
JA.JPG

I don't know how to bring it over but in post #14 on this thread is the photo of the pant leg I'm assuming we're discussing. I only see one stripe. It does look oddly placed closer to the zipper versus on the outside seam, but I think that's the foreshortening of the camera angle making it look that way. Like how it makes Travis's foot look much closer than it really is.

SAM_0132.jpg
I did a photo experiment. I'm wearing men's pajama with a side stripe and my own black dress socks. I'm a women's shoe size 7.5.
I even took the photo of my right foot with my camera upside down.

JA.JPG

Compared to my foot, JA's foot looks tiny, and I can't see her heel in the picture.

I've read about her putting his camera in the pocket of her sweat pants a few times now. Was Travis' Sony/Sanyo a small "table top" point-and-shoot camera or was it the size of a 35mm film camera? Because if his camera was the latter, would a camera that size be able to fit into the pocket of a pair of sweat pants? That seems to be somewhat of a... wait for it... stretch. Get it? S-t-r-e-t-c-h. :D

But just so I understand what picture we're talking about here... this is the pic in the hallway showing her foot, leg, and poor Travis' head, shoulder and arm?

Because if so, then if the camera fell on the tile floor and accidentally took the picture, then the picture we've been looking at is actually whirled 180º, right? Like, to look at the picture the way it was actually taken (accidentally), we should be looking at it (the pic) upside down, right?

TA's camera...

TAcamera.jpg

This is what the butcheress drove.....*2004 Infinity G-35, Silver in color*

Has anyone confirmed whether it was a lease or did she actually owe the bank for it? Also, when the police went looking for her they found her car had already been repossessed...

http://epubbookonline.com/b/7167/ju...old-story-of-putting-jodi-arias-behind-bars/4
"The Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office attempted to find Arias’ car, a 2004 Infiniti Coupe with a California license plate reading 2ASCEND. It was registered to her parents’ address on South Oregon Street in Yreka, but it was nowhere to be found. The deputies ran a computer search and learned that the car had been repossessed by Oregon Adjusters at the request of the lien holder on July 9, 2008, and was in a lot in Medford, Oregon, just across the state border."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod