Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree zippers can be on the side, back, front, or anywhere in between but JA's pants has two stripes in the back if we are to assume it is her right leg in the picture. That would make one ugly and weird looking pants. :thinking:
View attachment 91211

From what I've seen her wear in many of her pics, that doesn't seem out of character imo...

JApants.jpg

I've read about her putting his camera in the pocket of her sweat pants a few times now. Was Travis' Sony/Sanyo a small "table top" point-and-shoot camera or was it the size of a 35mm film camera? Because if his camera was the latter, would a camera that size be able to fit into the pocket of a pair of sweat pants? That seems to be somewhat of a... wait for it... stretch. Get it? S-t-r-e-t-c-h. :D

But just so I understand what picture we're talking about here... this is the pic in the hallway showing her foot, leg, and poor Travis' head, shoulder and arm?

Because if so, then if the camera fell on the tile floor and accidentally took the picture, then the picture we've been looking at is actually whirled 180º, right? Like, to look at the picture the way it was actually taken (accidentally), we should be looking at it (the pic) upside down, right?

We were talking about the pants here one day and CA put up a pic of Jodi in a pair of warm up pants with a noticeable pocket. Then I saw a pic of his camera. I'd never noticed how small it was. IMO could certainly be shoved into the pocket so she'd have hands free during the killing. IMO she put it in the pocket (first accidental pic) for the 62 seconds it took to slaughter him. Moving him, bending over, it gets dislodged from the right pocket..snaps the pic of her right foot. She either puts it back in the pocket or tries to hold it somehow dropping it again for the last accidental pic. She has to keep up with the camera because she knows she has to delete the evidence of her being there that day.

Pic of camera

image.jpeg

BBM
Fascinating. That's a lot of books, Hope. You must be a speed reader. I think you mentioned it once.

Sorry, actually, for what was a snotty aside about books read.

Yes, though, about speed reading. I've always been a voracious reader, in part because my parents didn't allow television in our house, but did provide us any and all books we wanted to read. I read a lot, and I read quickly, because books were for me then and are still a deeply immersive experience.

Then, the college I attended for undergraduate school was extremely demanding academically. One of the perks during orientation was a mandatory mini-class on study skills, including speed reading. Great for college, but a difficult skill to unlearn. I actually envy my DH, another avid reader, his ability to slow down and savor every last word of a well written book.....

Has anyone confirmed whether it was a lease or did she actually owe the bank for it? Also, when the police went looking for her they found her car had already been repossessed...

http://epubbookonline.com/b/7167/ju...old-story-of-putting-jodi-arias-behind-bars/4
"The Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office attempted to find Arias’ car, a 2004 Infiniti Coupe with a California license plate reading 2ASCEND. It was registered to her parents’ address on South Oregon Street in Yreka, but it was nowhere to be found. The deputies ran a computer search and learned that the car had been repossessed by Oregon Adjusters at the request of the lien holder on July 9, 2008, and was in a lot in Medford, Oregon, just across the state border."

Weird that it was registered to her parents' address, since the last time she lived with her parents was at age 17.

Weird that it was registered to her parents' address, since the last time she lived with her parents was at age 17.
Yep. It's also weird to me that her drivers license not only doesn't reflect a Mesa address, but it doesn't even reflect the Palm Desert address she lived at for a few years. Years!

I don't know if state law requires you to update your D/L every time you change your place of residence, but you'd think she'd at least want to. But knowing now that her car was registered up in Yreka, I guess she didn't care if all her car-related info matched or not. Car registration: Yreka... Driver's License: Big Sur P.O. Box... Insurance: Unknown. Flighty gal.

And with a license plate that reads "2 ASCEND", Holy Smokes... who was she trying to fool? I bet she filled out the form for that plate the day after she got back from Vegas in 2006. Bummer she had to drive all the way to Yreka to get it at her parents' house.

Heavens to Betsy she's a piece of work. And flighty!

Hey!

Caylee Advocate said:
This is what the butcheress drove.....*2004 Infinity G-35 Coupe, Silver in color*

Thought I'd post a picture of the car:

Infinity.png

Whoa - that's a nice looking car! And she didn't like it? Probably trashed it...

P.S. on the previous picture of the car - that is NOT hers... got it off Google images for a car matching hers that was posted above! :)

Yep. It's also weird to me that her drivers license not only doesn't reflect a Mesa address, but it doesn't even reflect the Palm Desert address she lived at for a few years. Years!

I don't know if state law requires you to update your D/L every time you change your place of residence, but you'd think she'd at least want to. But knowing now that her car was registered up in Yreka, I guess she didn't care if all her car-related info matched or not. Car registration: Yreka... Driver's License: Big Sur P.O. Box... Insurance: Unknown. Flighty gal.

And with a license plate that reads "2 ASCEND", Holy Smokes... who was she trying to fool? I bet she filled out the form for that plate the day after she got back from Vegas in 2006. Bummer she had to drive all the way to Yreka to get it at her parents' house.

Heavens to Betsy she's a piece of work. And flighty!

Actually, I thought her D.L. license was her parents house - because you know - remember the Ninjas had her address from her D.L. and KNEW where she lived or her parents lived - who they threaten to kill... LOL!

I'm :laughing: too at the personalized license plate!

Also, California law - you have to change your address when you move within 10 days! She doesn't like following other people's rules...

P.S. on the previous picture of the car - that is NOT hers... got it off Google images for a car matching hers that was posted above! :)

Actually, I thought her D.L. license was her parents house - because you know - remember the Ninjas had her address from her D.L. and KNEW where she lived or her parents lived - who they threaten to kill... LOL!

I'm :laughing: too at the personalized license plate!

Also, California law - you have to change your address when you move within 10 days! She doesn't like following other people's rules...

She actually told Flores the male ninja went through her purse and found her car registration papers for the address to threaten her. Because I guess she realized the P. O. Box on her drivers license wasn't going to work...

Can't say I remember that part of the drive well, as it wasn't as memorable as my car continually breaking down. This was over 20 years ago, as I went with my ex-boyfriend. I do remember how green and beautiful I thought Flagstaff with all the trees was in comparison to the desert. And that my spoiled dog howled in the motel room all night when we left her to go to dinner and a movie after spending the afternoon hiking around the Grand Canyon with us! The management got so many complaints they nearly kicked us out! If it'd been windy I would have remembered as I get motion sick on windy mountain roads.

IIRC that route wasn't windy, just tedious. I don't know that I'd want to do it in the dark, though.

Well then a Life Sentence is good for her since she'll never have her freedom ever again. She has no choice in where she goes, what she wears, when she bathes, when she eats, when she sleeps, what she eats, whom she associates with!!!

Yes, I think LWOP is the absolute most perfect punishment. Plus, she's gonna have to work a job to have the privilege of being incarcerated.

IN HER OWN WORDS

"I cringe when I see people smash a spider or an ant carelessly and intentionally. It is a life. It is of God. We may have been given dominion over them, but that doesn’t give us a green light to abuse them, disrespect them or harm them. I don’t know why I feel such a kinship with them, but I always have. "

(This one is just toooo easy). :D

Did we make a leap to black widow?

I agree with that, pocket. I've also never seen zippers on the inside seem or on the back of pants, which is why I think it's her left foot in the picture. The zipper looks in the correct place for it to be on a left pant leg. As for the black thing beneath Travis, I have no idea what it is. Maybe it's a black house shoe for a right foot and she lost the shoe while backing up and tousling with Travis. As she backed up, the right foot bumped the camera, taking the pic of the left leg, the back of whose foothill is standing on the house shoe (or whatever that black thing is). But it's apparent that there's no foot in that black thing because you can see Travis' skin and blood between the black thing and the pant leg.

There is always the chance that it's her right and her pants and turned sideways so much that it just appears that the zipper is out of place. I mean, it is a fight going on. But because "something" had to make the camera move and take the picture, I'm thinking it's her right foot, possibly behind the camera or beside it -- out of frame.

Yes, there are zippers on the inside seam of pants as well as sometimes on the back. Jodi wore cheap workout pants that day. Would not be at all surprising if a zipper were not on the outside. Anything could be true of the pants if they were seconds.

Still following the Infiniti trail....

She said she had to change a tire on one of the cars (which one is not mentioned) on 04feb08. References in texts were made that Travis would work on the tire while she made a CD or something of that nature.

Travis' BMW was a 328i. Just don't know the year.

He said in a text to Chris and Skye that he'd been sort of using Jodi for gas when they said they didn't blame Lisa for dumping him if he was driving around town with his ex all the time.

I wonder what his friends thought about him asking for rides or showing up with Jodi or about her car being at his house. The relationship couldn't be all that secret if her "ghetto luxury" Infiniti was outside his house or in his garage often.

I wonder how he can say he was using Jodi for gas when she was borrowing money from him often.

Side note, I also wonder what the court payment was for that she put through his bank account.

It's likely that she was parked outside his house way more often than he knew. I'm sure this repelled people, but if he didn't know was out there all the time, he actually may never have understood what the problem was. This is actually the opposite of a "dirty little secret": by stalking and being around him, even surreptitiously in public, JA was outing a relationship that never existed.

Yes, I agree zippers can be on the side, back, front, or anywhere in between but JA's pants has two stripes in the back if we are to assume it is her right leg in the picture. That would make one ugly and weird looking pants. :thinking:
View attachment 91211

The pant leg is getting pulled around a bit. That stripe is on the right outside leg. Take into account that the pants may have multiple seams: sweats sometimes do.

...It reminds me of an old saying—magician, heal thyself!

:hilarious: :hilarious:(Not directed at you Hope) The real phrase is: Physician heal thyself.

(Not directed at you LinasK) According to Mr. Carlin from The Bob Newhart Show, the real phrase is "Patient heal thyself". :D

ee971dbc6fe939b3eb7ea6e6871b8cf2.jpg

That line was from one of the series' best episodes, Thanksgiving Day's "Over The River And through The Woods".

"I'll have another order of moo goo gai pan." "More goo to go!" :hilarious:

Hey!

Thought I'd post a picture of the car:

View attachment 91228

Whoa - that's a nice looking car! And she didn't like it? Probably trashed it...
I saw a few 2004 Infinities on Google images this morning, and they are very nice looking cars indeed. How she managed to run hers into the ground in four years or less is just plain sad. And probably says a lot about her. Like she was too obsessed with keeping tabs on Travis that she couldn't find the time to get the oil changed or take it to the car wash. Oh, wait... those things cost money, don't they?

I don't know how to bring it over but in post #14 on this thread is the photo of the pant leg I'm assuming we're discussing. I only see one stripe. It does look oddly placed closer to the zipper versus on the outside seam, but I think that's the foreshortening of the camera angle making it look that way. Like how it makes Travis's foot look much closer than it really is.

Yep, it's the camera angle that makes things look a bit off. I believe we are seeing her right pant leg with stripe on the outside seam. If the stripe was in the back or on the inseam that would be one really odd looking garment.

I saw a few 2004 Infinities on Google images this morning, and they are very nice looking cars indeed. How she managed to run hers into the ground in four years or less is just plain sad. And probably says a lot about her. Like she was too obsessed with keeping tabs on Travis that she couldn't find the time to get the oil changed or take it to the car wash. Oh, wait... those things cost money, don't they?

How is it known that her Infiniti was run into the ground? Is there a photo of her actual car somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000