Sexual behavior - Merged and Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANGRYWOLF said:
that measures blood alcohol levels...if Patsy had been drunk the night before it's probable her blood alcohol levels would have still been elevated..above normal..the next morning....simple biochemistry...;)
and that still doesn't explain..if she had been drunk..how she would have been able to fomulate the plan and write the note and make it work...and then why do all the other stuff..things you view with suspicion...like call other people when Jon Benet turned up missing...it just contradicts the image you would want to project if you wanted people to think Jon Benet had been kidnapped...I don't find any of these "Ramsey did it" theories persuasive...:loser:

Well the LE couldn't perform the test since the Ramseys lawyered up and refuse to talk to cops for months....LE should have hauled their butts to the station and took statements...but DR. B shot Patsy up with tranquilers, so any chance of getting info from the Ramseys, that might have helped catch the killer(s) immediately was lost.

When you attack Jayelles for no reason you remind me of a poster not too long ago who did the same thing....can't quite put my finger on the name of the poster, but the poster did twist Jayelles words, accuse her of posting things she never posted etc....

with all due respect to Jay..I don't care about her or her issues.
I think the lawyering up came later..so you need to check the timeline...and it happened after the police became hostile towards the Ramseys...:twocents:

ANGRYWOLF said:
with all due respect to Jay..I don't care about her or her issues.
I think the lawyering up came later..so you need to check the timeline...and it happened after the police became hostile towards the Ramseys...:twocents:
And with all due respect to you, the only "issues" I have are with you attacking members here and misrepresenting my posts here and elsewhere.

It's interesting that you refuse to address the little "issue" of why you completely twisted my words.

Jay ? Things slow over across the big pond ? I haven't misrepresented anything about you.So why don't you go find something else and quit wasting my time ?:mad:

heck now I'm having to repeat myself on all these threads...:bang:

ANGRYWOLF said:
Jay ? Things slow over across the big pond ? I haven't misrepresented anything about you.So why don't you go find something else and quit wasting my time ?:mad:
I didn't say you misprepresented anything ABOUT ME. I want to know why you refuse to address the issue of you representing my posts.

I said the stungun isn't a fact. You said I stated there was "no stungun".

I said that John Douglas hadn't profiled the killer and that he didn't stick to his usual formula when he intereviewed the Ramseys together. You went elsewhere and claimed that posters here were attacking John Douglas for "violating protocol" - an entirely different thing.

You are also claiming at the JD forum that you are being attacked here for thinking the ramseys are innocent. That is garbage.

Jayelles said:
You still haven't answered my questions - Why did you twist my words here? Why are you misrpresenting my posts elsewhere (incidentally, I am a member of the JD forum). Why don't you simply answer those questions?

You are misrepresenting my words and then accusing me of having a personal vendetta aghainst you when I call you on it.

You told me that you knew me from the CTV forum - but I can't find any of your posts there - only posts which quote your posts.

If you had read the recent poll on this forum, you would know that most of the members here think PDI. So when you make posts stating that PDI theorists haven't looked at the evidence then yes, you are attacking most of the members here.

It's not nice to post on this forum and then go elsewhere and slag us off.
Wolfie told me the same thing, and I've never even been there.

ANGRYWOLF said:
You are rude Wolfie.

I'm reporting you, this forum doesnt need rude people like you.

narlacat said:
Wolfie told me the same thing, and I've never even been there.
I didn't realise that CTV was now crimelibrary.com. I made most of my posts at CTV during one short spell and have rarely posted other than that. However I did read periodlically. Then I stopped even reading there because the threads kept getting merged or "deleted". Now I have found the old posts and threads at crimelibrary!

CTV isn't the best place to go for Ramsey case information. There's a lot of garbage posted there by people who are clearly not familiar with case facts.

why should I care what you think ?
I came here to discuss the Jon Benet Ramsey case...some of you have theories/suspicions/beliefs I don't agree with..and some of you resent that...and I'm sorry that is so..so the forum administrator can look at that and decide whether this is a big enough tent for people with diverse views on the case..or NOT...:behindbar

Jayelles said:
I didn't realise that CTV was now crimelibrary.com. I made most of my posts at CTV during one short spell and have rarely posted other than that. However I did read periodlically. Then I stopped even reading there because the threads kept getting merged or "deleted". Now I have found the old posts and threads at crimelibrary!

CTV isn't the best place to go for Ramsey case information. There's a lot of garbage posted there by people who are clearly not familiar with case facts.
Hi Jayelles

I didnt realise that either.
I've never been to crimelibrary.com, well maybe have read there once or twice but that's about the extent of it.

ANGRYWOLF said:
why should I care what you think ?
I came here to discuss the Jon Benet Ramsey case...some of you have theories/suspicions/beliefs I don't agree with..and some of you resent that...and I'm sorry that is so..so the forum administrator can look at that and decide whether this is a big enough tent for people with diverse views on the case..or NOT...:behindbar
I wouldn't imagine you care what I think, but I care about this forum and it doesn't need angry little wolfies like you running around causing trouble.

You haven't come to discuss, you've come to cause trouble that much is quite apparent.

I think it's funny you guys arte so quick to call what you don;'t believe garbage..oh well...and I get accused of making attacks.This started with jay attacking me..not the other way around...All I have asked for is proof..something other than accusations/vague suspicions...theories that seem based upon a personal dislike of Patsy Ramsey..I guess that createws unity for some of you..unity of thought..the Ramseys had to have done it..and now unity...Angrywolf is rude nonsense...because he's defending himself...and questioning the prevailing theories here...so go figure...:silenced:

go down and read the Johnia Berry posts I have written and you know..should know different..you're just ./.well..something else...it's so preposterous it's not worthy of further comment....:rolleyes:

ANGRYWOLF said:
I think it's funny you guys arte so quick to call what you don;'t believe garbage..oh well...and I get accused of making attacks.This started with jay attacking me..not the other way around...All I have asked for is proof..something other than accusations/vague suspicions...theories that seem based upon a personal dislike of Patsy Ramsey..I guess that createws unity for some of you..unity of thought..the Ramseys had to have done it..and now unity...Angrywolf is rude nonsense...because he's defending himself...and questioning the prevailing theories here...so go figure...:silenced:
I don't know how this started, who attacked who first but guess what Wolfie-two wrongs don't make a right!!

You saying stuff like Jayelle's must lead a pretty boring life and things being slow acorss the pond is just plain rude.

Please, I am appealing to those who want to know the truth about the brutal murder of JonBenet.

Her death to me symbolizes each and every child, boy or girl that has been murdered.

What good can come from negativity and harsh words and feelings that are not directly related to the original intent of this thread and other related threads on this forum?

I understand emotions can become tested and taxed from even the thoughts of what happened to that little girl and all events after her murder.

Please, I ask with all due respect--let's end unproductive posts. Nothing will be resolved from them--not the truth concerning JBR's murder, nor anything else.

I've said all I wish to say about this case..
I'm going to stick to posting about Johnia and forget coming here to post about anything else...
Those of you interested in the Johnia Berry case can come down there and discuss that case with me. I am done here. I've lost interest in discussing the Jon Benet Ramsey case. So goodbye...:furious:

ANGRYWOLF said:
I've said all I wish to say about this case..
I'm going to stick to posting about Johnia and forget coming here to post about anything else...
Those of you interested in the Johnia Berry case can come down there and discuss that case with me. I am done here. I've lost interest in discussing the Jon Benet Ramsey case. So goodbye...:furious:
what cant stick around and prove to us RDI that were wrong ? Instead of hurling insults ? If thats the case then Goodbye wolf.

narlacat said:
Hi Jayelles

I didnt realise that either.
I've never been to crimelibrary.com, well maybe have read there once or twice but that's about the extent of it.
Thats where I came from...and trust me, you aren't missing anything. Except for maybe alot of IDI's bashing RDI's, and personally attacking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub