Sexual behavior - Merged and Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
narlacat said:
I wouldn't imagine you care what I think, but I care about this forum and it doesn't need angry little wolfies like you running around causing trouble.

You haven't come to discuss, you've come to cause trouble that much is quite apparent.
So far, ANGRYwolf has lived up to his/her name. Head on over to court tv's crime library....and you will have triple what you have here.

Ames said:
So far, ANGRYwolf has lived up to his/her name. Head on over to court tv's crime library....and you will have triple what you have here.
If you think thats bad try going to usleuth and discuss the Trenton Duckett case.....even if youre on the same side they find SOMETHING .I got totally flamed for posting in pink over there..:rolleyes:

cynpat2000 said:
If you think thats bad try going to usleuth and discuss the Trenton Duckett case.....even if youre on the same side they find SOMETHING .I got totally flamed for posting in pink over there..:rolleyes:
LOL...now THAT'S pretty bad...talk about PICKY!!!

ANGRYWOLF said:
I've said all I wish to say about this case..
I'm going to stick to posting about Johnia and forget coming here to post about anything else...
Those of you interested in the Johnia Berry case can come down there and discuss that case with me. I am done here. I've lost interest in discussing the Jon Benet Ramsey case. So goodbye...:furious:

Bye, bye

I am sorry that I made the thread about sexual abuse. It seemed to be the wrong topic maybe. It turned nasty and the person that was slamming the PDI posters, still never did answer a simple question posed to him. I asked for his theory and for him to be specific so that we could discuss this case in the way he seemed to want. Not only did he skirt around that question, he has gone on to say that he was "mistreated" in this forum. Just for the record, he was not mistreated. He was fairly rude in some of his comments and refused, by the tone of his comments, to get into a discussion of his beliefs against others that believe PDI. A closed mind is a terrible thing.

Sorry again if opening that thread lead to this nonsense.

I don't think you need to apologize. You have no way of knowing what discussion would develop from opening a thread, no matter what topic it is, and another person's bad behavior is not your fault because you started the thread where the bad behavior occurred. I think there was some very valid and important information covered in that thread in regard to the sexual behavior seen in this case - and this case has a very prominent sexual aspect that cannot, should not, be ignored. How kind of you, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500