Sidney Moorer pretrial hearing - 18 April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 min break

It appears the younger short humans were in the courtroom. Whether they were all there during the testimony I don't know, couldn't see.

Everyone else is out of the courtroom on break except for a few court personnel and TM, sitting there. That's TM from the back.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-04-18 11.12.57.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-04-18 11.12.57.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 251
The headline on this thread is so vague and misleading, not to mention sensationalizing. Is the headline referring to a criminal defense attorney that is not even connected to the case? Can it be labeled accurately please? Something along the lines of "Evidence hearing for Sidney Moorer"? Please.

Everyone else is out of the courtroom on break except for a few court personnel and TM, sitting there. That's TM from the back.

attachment.php

Rather odd isn't it?

WPDE ABC15 ‏@wpdeabc15 15m15 minutes ago
Livesay asking Fredericks if the same science was used to determine all the aspects of the truck, from body type to headlights. He says yes

WPDE ABC15 ‏@wpdeabc15 14m14 minutes ago
This is a science that can be repeated, Livesay asks. Yes says Fredericks

WPDE ABC15 ‏@wpdeabc15 6m6 minutes ago
Judge calls for a break

When the baliff said, "all rise" looked like everyone did except for TM. :rolleyes:

TM did not rise when judge came back into courtroom. @@

View of the video feed from courtroom:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-04-18 11.22.30.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-04-18 11.22.30.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 72
Has the judge ruled whether he would allow TMs hearing to be included as she requested?

ETA: NM, found my answer.

[video=twitter;722062127939395585]https://twitter.com/WBTWJana/status/722062127939395585[/video]

Judge allows joint hearing for the Moorer's for this hearing today only. Not the trial. #heatherelvis

It looks like TM has put her weight back on. Not that it matters but could be why she's avoiding being seen on camera other than from the back, shoulders and above.

This is the witness testifying (the forensic video guy)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-04-18 11.29.18.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-04-18 11.29.18.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 30
Has anyone else noticed that the Frederick's and Livesay keep mentioning clothing. I so hope there's video that shows their clothing or Heathers.

e1.jpg

Members of Heather Elvis’ family

Late but here! Thank you Madeleine74 for the recaps, and thank you Peter for the link. :)

Oh I dislike this judge so much. Condescending.

He's lecturing the state right now that they are there to determine if the expert can submit his report in whole. The judge already doesn't think it can be testified to in whole, although he doesn't yet know why. Judge can't determine if expert witness will be allowed to render opinions of his report. :rolleyes:

Yes, you can tell by the hair extensions!

(apologies for the petty and superficial comment. I'm letting TM's overuse of photoshopping get to me. Nice to see the real deal)

Brad
Fredericks said during cross examination the peer review was obtained yesterday.
via·7 minutes ago

Brad
Prosecution has no further questions. Defense is cross examining witness.
via·9 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member