SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was excited because they were in jail with famous Misty Cummings. Say's Chelsea. Misty says yeah...

Ridiculous

Poor Timmy is financing all the calls, both ways....and Misty keeps after him to add more minutes so she can call twice a day.

Dirty boxers= TMI.

Cards, pencils, candy, showers, clean clothes, dirty clothes, letters.

Ron just doesn't *get it.

He is in DEEP stuff and prattling on about a bunch of carp.

Fields seems to see Misty on a regular basis and is telling her he's trying to get her out.

You guys were just taking the guy to just give him some pills right? (says Timmy)

Why does everyone think all this is okay?

ETA....4th call completely cut off all together, edited by investigators maybe?

Misty: "I'm so hungry, they don't feed you anything''.

Lisa to Timmy: "They're STARVING her."

Misty: "I WILL be going on the news and telling how lousy this jail is."

She amends to say "family will go on the news".

Taking about hearing to make sure drug money won't bond her out.. seemed somewhat outraged.

She's on nerve medication, and can't use her blankie during the day.

Misty says...John asked her to do it for him, she said yes and RC started coming along and then Tommy started coming along.

"I got to be strong about this ya know....don't cry....I'll be allright Bubba, I'll get out...I'll get out eventually, this is a lesson. I shouldn't have did what I did.....It's not my fault because I shouldn't be getting charged with all 8 of em, Bubba( Timmy) asked what did you...I mean who met this dude? Misty said um....John B...(garbled) and John called me and asked me if I could do it for him and i said sure ya know....and then me and Ronald started doing it and Tommy started coming along...and then yeah....talk about shower and Tina. Ronald's Aunt Tina...has cell phone. Ronalds Aunt's car......Timmy asks " the one I smashed?

wow....

Tina is Aunt Katrina? Well, sonofagun. thx elle

She's a little miffed Tommy is getting more phone time, because phones were out of order for 4 days...

Misty: I'm bored and my a@@ hurts".

Timmy: "Work out.Do some pushups and situps".

Tina is Aunt Katrina? Well, sonofagun. thx elle

you knew that already....lol

ETA....on 5th call Hank sr is complaining once again about having no money and not knowing what to do. Misty says....Timmy will help you guys. How many people can he help?

Someone named Debbie donated a couple hundred phone money.

Misty to Timmy:"I love you, love you, love you. Send me some money".

Misty telling her parents to go to Teresa's house to get Tina's #...Hank SR says they won't help us they are saying you got Ronald involved in all the pills and stuff, Misty said what the *advertiser censored** ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther